Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University (40245 Views)

First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by obembet(f): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
A funny notice spotted at the entrance at Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Port Harcourt gate this morning.

If you know you collect ogobni boy's phone from old liaberary last Night, Tomorrow too far better bring am today or else if you live more than tomorrow make I die, I swear

Source: https://twitter.com/smalz_98/status/1364239384418131969?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by NairalandDoctor(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
You get that kind jazz and you never deal with them badboys in dioubu ?

I strongly believe in African tradition but if na me mugu de guy I go type my own in this format.

You the Ogani buy Wey I still collet him Phone if you no say you get another Worthy property come to adelebu street make i Raz you once more.

After shouting blood of Jesus you come go dey patronize BABALAWO and on Sunday you still get mind enter Church and Even Pray Cast And Bind the same spirit the baba will send on errands on your behalf.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mheen! A whole ogoni person phone. The person wey take am dey do rough play oooo ���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Oyiboman69: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Comic relief...Nigerians never disappoints....

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by KIDfurniture(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by wunmi590(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Vasgas: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
hahaha
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by iHart(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Phemact1: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Confirm
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by mattfeuter(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Story!

Your phone don dey computer village already tongue tongue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Yankiss(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
JUJU SCARE grin grin This one strong well well. Ogoni juju go act. grin grin Let's see if the thief no get liver. If him be omo agbero wey sabi, this one na empty threat grin grin grin

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by inoki247: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wahala..

oga ur phone don go just move on with life...

Phone wey be say dem don butcher already lik cow wey dem butcher for abattoir....

14 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Samxxy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Gen gen, it's about to go down grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Britishcoins(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Funny but sounds real
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Stallion93(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Phone wey dan reach Garrison 2secs

25 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by obeyizy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Cryomancer: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin

This threat is a perfect example of the bible scripture From the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force

Wetin don loss don loss abeg..!!!

14 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by shamsin6300(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bragging
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by DarkLord11: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lol
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by kelvinhilton(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
We have seen better threats...

7 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by ghostcenturion(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wiah
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by webdev207: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin grin grin, He said tomorrow too far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Faber(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Phone wey dem don melt since...

This one dey waste his time. Juju get coverage limit.

He no even wise. They may track him with that phone number he put there and butcher him well well...he dey play for highway, but he doesn't know.

11 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by IamPlato(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021

Motherfucker can't even spell library...

University students my ass

MODIFIED

na the olodo wey post the news no sabi spell library sef while the olodo university student can't spell "collect"

4 Likes

Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
I swear the thief won't sleep well tonight. cheesy
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Jack005(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
This threat fit be audio but it can go a long way.
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by Henix(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Juju boys bragging with their jazz
Re: A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University by dalongjnr: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
And the person that typed that notice is probably, a final year student.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

kogi state university (photos) / David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee / Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level: UNICAL Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.