Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls (5625 Views)

Lady Falls In Love With “aboki” She Called To Repair Her Shoe, Shoots Her Shot / Nengi Set To Launch Her Shoe Line. Nengi And Ozo Appear On A Billboard / Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Your husband shouted at you in public, during a ceremony, because you mistakenly broke the screen of his phone worth (350K).

Surprised by his reaction, a man got up and gave you 500k and ask you to buy a new phone for your husband in the presence of everyone including your husband.

The man gave you his phone number asking you to call him incase the money is not enough so he can add more.

Dear Nairalander,
As the woman, would you accept the money from the gentle man ?? What should the man do ?

Open for discussion:
Lalasticalala
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Fahdiga(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
If I'm the husband and she accepts the money from the man that will be the end of the marriage

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Sundrus: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
If I'm the husband and she accepts the money from the man that will be the end of the marriage
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
The relationship ends there

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by debbydams(f): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
As a lady, I won't accept the money �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Wyry: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.

16 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
debbydams:
As a lady, I won't accept the money �
You will be rejecting half a million
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wyry:
Why she broke the phone not intentionally
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by slawormiir: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by TarOrfeeek: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
I will kidnap the man that offered the money.
He needs to pay ransom to bandits.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by DaniDani(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:

God bless you my brother. I have seen this rubbish post in several platforms and I wonder the point simps want to drive home.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by richmond500: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
his phone is 350k? I think 500k shouldn't move u if ur husband uses phone of 350k.

ona suppose get enough already

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Bola146(f): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
I don't pray for a stupid man as husband. Anyone can shout even if it's #20k phone. I'll never collect it. I'll just thank the man and beg my husband.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by debbydams(f): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
setobaba:

You will be rejecting haylf a million
money � is not everything

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Qatar2022: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is where I stand
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by osamz007: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
I HAVE MY OWN SHOES ABEG

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nicepoker(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Op I will walk away with those shoes.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
debbydams:
money � is not everything
Babe it’s easier said than doing
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:33am On Feb 25, 2021
this one fall for married women to answer......if you be woman wey never marry, no answer, you never get the experience
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 25, 2021
I trust my wife is more sensible than to even dignify him with an answer. She knows that if she responds with anything other than annoyance, we are both probably going home with different spouses.

But I would never talk to my wife rudely in public in the first place; especially for the sake of a broken gadget. That shows an uncultured mentality, and debases me far more than it does her.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Regex: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Pele...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
I trust my wife is more sensible than to even dignify him with an answer. She knows that if she responds with anything other than annoyance, we are both probably going home with different spouses.

But I would never talk to my wife rudely in public in the first place; especially for the sake of a broken gadget. That shows an uncultured mentality, and debases me far more than it does her.
Lol you funny, ladies can’t be predicted she fit collect am

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2021
setobaba:

Lol you funny, ladies can’t be predicted she fit collect am

She has collected new bride price be that. And we then can both upgrade.

But she won't risk it. I'm too valuable a husband.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

What if she accept the money and reject his contact ??
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
setobaba:

What if she accept the money and reject his contact ??

You think the contact is the main insult? Egunje has spoilt more than Nigeria. If she responds to him with any other reaction than real anger, I swear she's out. If she's even pretending to be angry, I will still know and she's out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by kaymart: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

U meant to say u are invaluable?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
kaymart:

U meant to say u are invaluable?

No. Invaluable would indicate that I'm indispensable or irreplaceable. No one is indispensable.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

No. Invaluable would indicate that I'm indispensable or irreplaceable. No one is indispensable.
So a good Samaritan can't be good again
We have high pride in Africa
He didn't coerce or anything, he offered to be of help,the same Husband that could shout in public, should be ready to condone sympathetic response from the same public.
What if your miracle already came for another Phone instantly or what do we call Miracle's, wasn't that a miracle?
You'll leave her bla bla,please tell me how you pray for your miracles to happen and if it's not the same as unexpected events

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by kaymart: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

ok

too valuable will also indicate that u can easily be substituted.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nimen(m): 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Slutty and romantic videos, sexual tips, hook ups and relationship advice; mad content posted on my status a daily...

Add up on WhatsApp 0816 382 4388

it's hot in there
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by thatsleepboy1: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wyry:

Big time

These daughters of EVE
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lucrativress:

So a good Samaritan can't be good again
We have high pride in Africa
He didn't coerce or anything, he offered to be of help,the same Husband that could shout in public, should be ready to condone sympathetic response from the same public.
What if your miracle already came for another Phone instantly or what do we call Miracle's, wasn't that a miracle?
You'll leave her bla bla,please tell me how you pray for your miracles to happen and if it's not the same as unexpected events

Waiting for miracles comes from the workings of deluded minds in lazy bodies.

I agree with you that a husband should not argue with his wife in public, but that type of sympathy is not a miracle, it's seduction. And I cannot imagine the low depth of a man's self esteem that will make him watch his wife accepting money from another man and consider it a miracle. That's how women reason, not men.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Dated A Prostitute Before? / Guys, Which One Will You Go For, The First Or Second One? / As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.