Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls (5614 Views)

Lady Falls In Love With “aboki” She Called To Repair Her Shoe, Shoots Her Shot / Nengi Set To Launch Her Shoe Line. Nengi And Ozo Appear On A Billboard / Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
setobaba:

You have a very nice way of getting many moniker ethnic group.

Anyway akosapo has nothing to do with my narration. Collecting the said amount to me is belittling her husband. If he the husband can afford 350k worth of phone, then 500k should not be an amount to pull his ego down. Don’t be surprise, someone like me will take the lady on a shopping spree she she had rejected the money. I will spend over 500k on her after few months but won’t make it look like I’m compensating her for her decision making pattern
Akosapo has something to do with it,a woman immediately calculates that money is needed to solve something, so even when she's angry and you eventually persuade her with money,though she's angry,her pride will be like "don't collect it", her practical mind will be like " you'll be needing it"
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Soren4:
As a man it is wrong to shout at your wife in public for just unintentionally breaking his phone screen irrespective of how costly the phone is. It just shows that he values his phone more than his wife.

Well for the wife, I think it be totally wrong for her to accept the money from the other man. It doesn't speak well of her... She could easily be enticed with money....
Thank you Sir,thank you
It doesn't speak well of the Husband also,he could easily graduate to physical abuse wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Kapilta(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
If I'm the husband and she accepts the money from the man that will be the end of the marriage
End of the marriage? And so? She go die after. Like say marriage na heaven self.

To the topic, two wrongs don't make a right. The husband reacted to the situation, the wife can only help the situation just by doing nothing. She must respect her husband so hence must not receive such help/gift.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Kapilta:
End of the marriage? And so? She go die after. Like say marriage na heaven self.

To the topic, two wrongs don't make a right. The husband reacted to the situation, the wife can only help the situation just by doing nothing. She must respect her husband so hence must not receive such help/gift.
What if foolishness abounds in the two?
There's this English I'm trying to remember
Like is foolishness okay for one gender and a no no for the other gender?
Enlighten me please
Can't they be foolish at the same time?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 12:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Will you also stop the wagging mouths from saying tomorrow that "that's the woman her Husband shouted at her in public the other day"
Why should a woman be the only one to master self control,in public for Christsake,there's body language to convey your disappointments but nope you rather went on a shouting spree...
He also belittled his Wife
A man that can afford something will know it's money that will solve that problem and he has it in excess,for God sake,she is not a kid,even kids recoil when shouted at amongst their peers
Immediate reprimanding of a grown assed adult doesn't portray wisdom
So I'm asking this simple question, if the Husband was foolish enough to shout in public, why can't the Wife also be foolish to collect the money?
Seriously I really understand and feel your content, but then, you may not always be lucky with every guy out there, with this your mindset, nevertheless you may find a man sharing the same opinion as yours.
A white girl wouldn't accept such offer no matter what, but here our economy has so wreck our good mindsets.
What if the woman always acting under negligence, most ladies does this a lot, you drop your car key with them in a week, it’s another story. All the bumper bashed, that’s if you ain’t even called to come and pay for damages.

Pls don’t collect the money
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 12:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Enlighten me please
So you mean a foolish wife would want to rerun the same energy back to her husband, after wrecking a property worth 350k ??
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Kapilta(m): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

Enlighten me please
Well, you are making it a gender thing already. I'm concerned only about the couple and not who gets stupid first, people react to things in different ways so it could have also been the wife that reacted in such manner to same situation and you don't expect the husband to become stupid with her in such occassion too. So it's not about which gender is right or wrong dear. It's about couple lifestyle, it's about marriage.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 2:24am On Mar 02, 2021
setobaba:

Seriously I really understand and feel your content, but then, you may not always be lucky with every guy out there, with this your mindset, nevertheless you may find a man sharing the same opinion as yours.
A white girl wouldn't accept such offer no matter what, but here our economy has so wreck our good mindsets.
What if the woman always acting under negligence, most ladies does this a lot, you drop your car key with them in a week, it’s another story. All the bumper bashed, that’s if you ain’t even called to come and pay for damages.

Pls don’t collect the money
"A white girl" not "some"
You'll be in for a shocker Sir
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 2:25am On Mar 02, 2021
setobaba:

So you mean a foolish wife would want to rerun the same energy back to her husband, after wrecking a property worth 350k ??
Not everybody that are foolish know they're being foolish
It's possible she simply doesn't know she's being foolish...
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Kapilta:
Well, you are making it a gender thing already. I'm concerned only about the couple and not who gets stupid first, people react to things in different ways so it could have also been the wife that reacted in such manner to same situation and you don't expect the husband to become stupid with her in such occassion too. So it's not about which gender is right or wrong dear. It's about couple lifestyle, it's about marriage.
Exactly
I'm saying what if she turns to be foolish at the same point her Husband is being foolish?
Does that mean there's no space for her foolishness to be condone with?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by JustCruise(m): 5:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress
A man that shouts at his Wife in public cause of an expensive Phone,is a man without self control..
In the process of shouting at her,you've unconsciously demeaned her and made her a tool of mockery,a shame she'll have to bare for a while and might let down her esteem.
Yoruba's will say "Owo di e lara nfe"
Each body deserves little respect.
So if it's just the Man's egoistic pride you're checking here,check the shame you've just put the woman through.
To draw the attention of the public which produced that show of empathy,then o lawd small,she did it unintentionally.
So let them both share the shame,a woman also needs her pride intact don't you think?

Wow you really took your time on this issue � but I think you got it wrong,the husband shouted on her before she "mistakenly" broke his phone screen and he hasn't reacted before the Santa Claus offered the money. Shouting on someone,no matter the gender doesn't mean you don't respect them but maybe they got on your nerve and you reacted sub consciously not minding your surroundings. Now there's an Igbo adage that says "two people don't go mad the same time" the husband was already mad at something she did but he hasn't reacted to the broken phone screen.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by JustCruise(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress
So even when married people are killing themselves,nobody should intervene,that is what brought Nigeria to the stage it is today,we witness bad things happen but decide to mind our businesses, till it happens to us.
Can't you see that the Samaritan's actions alone will send notes of "Husband o wrong naw"
"Why is he offering money to a married woman"
Abeg is that not why the Husband is shouting ni,no be money go solve the problem?
Oh! So Santa Claus is an Angel abi,a Supernatural being,that's why no one else can do his deed's?
If the Husband could afford it without blinking, he wouldn't have been that insensitive to shout that high in public over the Phone in the first place, either that or he has no regard for his Wife.

One of the first things,we learn as adults is never interfer in an issue between married people even our parents own. Ok look at oristefemi and his wife for example,after all the noise they made on social media,are they not back together now? I will maintain that the "Santa Claus" is a very foolish man and a home breaker. How can he offer money and request for her number right before her husband?? who does that? what's he trying to prove? Today he offered money, tomorrow he will offer his di.ck. If the wife accepts the money then she has planted distrust in her marriage which will finally destroy her marriage. Every marriage has it's own dynamics and ways of handling issues.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

"A white girl" not "some"
You'll be in for a shocker Sir
If you accept the said amount even tho reject the contact, how do you face your husband if he start acting up at home.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by LoudLord(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2021
If your husband dey use 350k phone that mean say una get money be that now..

But where una dey see this money sef
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucrativress:

I kind of have your time again Sir
Let's do something quick
Let's turn this scenario around and you were the one that broke a #350k Phone she bought with her money and she shouted at you in public, looking at your verdict towards that scenario,you would dash her slap right there,fiam!
Since you'll throw her out immediately if she collects the money,it also means you'll immediately react to your wounded ego

What is the objective of this comment please?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

What is the objective of this comment please?
To get your attention
Which was successful
I hope you had a lovely day Sir
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
setobaba:

If you accept the said amount even tho reject the contact, how do you face your husband if he start acting up at home.
Spark up flames and douse it with super kisses wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
JustCruise:
Lucrativress
So even when married people are killing themselves,nobody should intervene,that is what brought Nigeria to the stage it is today,we witness bad things happen but decide to mind our businesses, till it happens to us.
Can't you see that the Samaritan's actions alone will send notes of "Husband o wrong naw"
"Why is he offering money to a married woman"
Abeg is that not why the Husband is shouting ni,no be money go solve the problem?
Oh! So Santa Claus is an Angel abi,a Supernatural being,that's why no one else can do his deed's?
If the Husband could afford it without blinking, he wouldn't have been that insensitive to shout that high in public over the Phone in the first place, either that or he has no regard for his Wife.

One of the first things,we learn as adults is never interfer in an issue between married people even our parents own. Ok look at oristefemi and his wife for example,after all the noise they made on social media,are they not back together now? I will maintain that the "Santa Claus" is a very foolish man and a home breaker. How can he offer money and request for her number right before her husband?? who does that? what's he trying to prove? Today he offered money, tomorrow he will offer his di.ck. If the wife accepts the money then she has planted distrust in her marriage which will finally destroy her marriage. Every marriage has it's own dynamics and ways of handling issues.
He didn't "ask for her number"
He offered his instead
We put too much thinking into things at times,that's our problem in this Country,too bad we think of everything that could go wrong and a very small percentage of it going right..
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
kiss kiss
JustCruise:
Lucrativress
A man that shouts at his Wife in public cause of an expensive Phone,is a man without self control..
In the process of shouting at her,you've unconsciously demeaned her and made her a tool of mockery,a shame she'll have to bare for a while and might let down her esteem.
So if it's just the Man's egoistic pride you're checking here,check the shame you've just put the woman through.
To draw the attention of the public which produced that show of empathy,then o lawd small,she did it unintentionally.
So let them both share the shame,a woman also needs her pride intact don't you think?

Wow you really took your time on this issue � but I think you got it wrong,the husband shouted on her before she "mistakenly" broke his phone screen and he hasn't reacted before the Santa Claus offered the money. Shouting on someone,no matter the gender doesn't mean you don't respect them but maybe they got on your nerve and you reacted sub consciously not minding your surroundings. Now there's an Igbo adage that says "two people don't go mad the same time" the husband was already mad at something she did but he hasn't reacted to the broken phone screen.
Ise aiye (Village people) use to make 2 people go mad at the same time.
You've added to the story o
they dinnuh say she did anything before the Phone breaking happened tongue
JustCruise:
Lucrativress

they dinnuh say she did anything before the Phone breaking happened
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by JustCruise(m): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

I added to the story?? How nne? Well I was talking with assumption that the husband is clinically stable cause no sane man will just start shouting on his wife in public without just cause. But if that's not the case then nsogbu di kwa o.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 12:55am On Mar 03, 2021
JustCruise:
Lucrativress:

I added to the story?? How nne? Well I was talking with assumption that the husband is clinically stable cause no sane man will just start shouting on his wife in public without just cause. But if that's not the case then nsogbu di kwa o.
He shouted at her cause of the broken screen in public, which was wrong,I'm sure it was quite loud
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Lucrativress:

Spark up flames and douse it with super kisses wink
Lol your type is rare

Well if you both court for a very longer period it will work out
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Lucrativress(f): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
setobaba:
Lol your type is rare
Well if you both court for a very longer period it will work out
Yh Hopefully!
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by JustCruise(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2021
Lucrativress:
He shouted at her cause of the broken screen in public, which was wrong,I'm sure it was quite loud

No I think you should go back and read the story again. He shouted on her first before she "mistakenly" broke his phone screen.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by luminouz(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Lucrativress:

Will you also stop the wagging mouths from saying tomorrow that "that's the woman her Husband shouted at her in public the other day"
Why should a woman be the only one to master self control,in public for Christsake,there's body language to convey your disappointments but nope you rather went on a shouting spree...
He also belittled his Wife
A man that can afford something will know it's money that will solve that problem and he has it in excess,for God sake,she is not a kid,even kids recoil when shouted at amongst their peers
Immediate reprimanding of a grown assed adult doesn't portray wisdom
So I'm asking this simple question, if the Husband was foolish enough to shout in public, why can't the Wife also be foolish to collect the money?

Your last question is devoid of any logical basis. There is no equal basis for comparison. One shouted at his wife. The wife collected money from a total stranger. How is that even on equal footing? The woman broke a 350k phone and her husband reacted angrily. A stranger offered her 500k in full view of everyone and offered his contact, in case she needs more money and you said she is justified to collect it? What do you think his motive was behaving as such. Why not offer the 500k to the husband whose phone was broken? That's the most logical approach

But like risenphoenix1 said, your inability to separate your innate illogical materialistic mindset from true logic had exposed you to all of us here. Now, you have shown that you will willingly accept money from strangers because apparently, you can deal with the consequences later. You fail to even realise the most important lesson of all. You don't need the stranger's money to survive,in the first place. You can make yours and add some dignity to your frame.

I have been seeing your posts on this issue and I'm offended by the so called pseudo-logic you are throwing about as real logic. Just desist. Attempting to twist the narrative is also meeeeeeh....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by luminouz(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2021
The story is a mismatched hogwash just for attention. Such stories abound of Facebook, reeking of illogical constructs.

Yet people start fighting themselves over such and you wonder how on Earth such stories could even be believable. It's just like Nollywood where Jim iyke, a mechanic will come across Genevieve the daughter of a governor and she will fall in love with his clean shaven face and smooth looks(which fuqin mechanic looks clean when at work). Such scenarios arent applicable to real life. Just like OP's tale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2021
luminouz:

Your last question is devoid of any logical basis. There is no equal basis for comparison. One shouted at his wife. The wife collected money from a total stranger. How is that even on equal footing? The woman broke a 350k phone and her husband reacted angrily. A stranger offered her 500k in full view of everyone and asked for her contact,in case she needs more money and you said she is justified to collect it? What do you think his motive was behaving as such. Why not offer the 500k to the husband whose phone was broken? That's the most logical approach

But like risenphoenix1 said, your inability to separate your innate illogical materialistic mindset from true logic had exposed you to all of us here. Now, you have shown that you will willingly accept money from strangers because apparently, you can deal with the consequences later. You fail to even realise the most important lesson of all. You don't need the stranger's money to survive,in the first place. You can make yours and add some dignity to your frame.

I have been seeing your posts on this issue and I'm offended by the so called pseudo-logic you are throwing about as real logic. Just desist. Attempting to twist the narrative is also meeeeeeh....

I've given up. I advise you follow suit. There's just no arguing with the majority of women, logic is beyond their grasp. And I've discovered that you just can't use logic to counter emotion. Henceforth, I've decided that; except for the rarely found sensible women on NL; two exchanges are my limit of discussion; one comment to say whatever I have to say and the the second to clarify my statement for the not too smart woman who is likely to misinterprete it. Then I end my side of the discussion and leave them to talk as much as they like.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by luminouz(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I've given up. I advise you follow suit. There's just no arguing with the majority of women, logic is beyond their grasp. And I've discovered that you just can't use logic to counter emotion. Henceforth, I've decided that; except for a the rarely found sensible women on NL; two exchanges are my limit of discussion; one comment to say whatever I have to say and the the second to clarify my statement for the not too smart woman who is likely to misinterprete it. Then I end my side of the discussion and leave them to talk asuch as they like.

Lol...I understand your point bro.
Here on nairaland, once I see such illogical behaviours, I just type "K" and move on. They don't even seem to grasp what logic means and when they argue,you seem emotional baggage written all over their posts. Imagine she was even accusing you of not being logical for fuq sakes!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...I understand your point bro.
Here on nairaland, once I see such illogical behaviours, [b]I just type "K" and move on. [/b]They don't even seem to grasp what logic means and when they argue,you seem emotional baggage written all over their posts. Imagine she was even accusing you of not being logical for fuq sakes!!!

What a waste of a perfectly good 'K'. I just stop talking.

Most of the time, I just want to share life experiences with men who are new to relationships with women. I am not after a female audience and I really don't care how the females on NL respond to my comments. I never expected them to be too happy, but again, their happiness is not my objective. I don't want my sons or grandsons to grow up in a feminist world where they will be persecuted just for being born as men. This is only my tiny contribution to nipping that shit off in the bud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by luminouz(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

What a waste of a perfectly good 'K'. I just stop talking.

Most of the time, I just want to share life experiences with men who are new to relationships with women. I am not after a female audience and I really don't care how the females on NL respond to my comments. I never expected them to be too happy, but again, their happiness is not my objective. I don't want my sons or grandsons to grow up in a feminist world where they will be persecuted just for being born as men. This is only my tiny contribution to nipping that shit off in the bud.

You nailed it
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by Divoc19(f): 9:10am On Mar 04, 2021
I will collect the money. Na gift be that na.

Then I'll ask my husband if it's okay to keep the money because if he hasn't thrown a tantrum, the man wouldn't have reacted that way.

It's not my fault o

setobaba:
Your husband shouted at you in public, during a ceremony, because you mistakenly broke the screen of his phone worth (350K).

Surprised by his reaction, a man got up and gave you 500k and ask you to buy a new phone for your husband in the presence of everyone including your husband.

The man gave you his phone number asking you to call him incase the money is not enough so he can add more.

Dear Nairalander,
As the woman, would you accept the money from the gentle man ?? What should the man do ?

Open for discussion:
Lalasticalala
Re: What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls by setobaba: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2021
Divoc19:

I will collect the money. Na gift be that na.

Then I'll ask my husband if it's okay to keep the money because if he hasn't thrown a tantrum, the man wouldn't have reacted that way.

It's not my fault o

You still seating on a fence here, you said you will collect the money and later ask your husband if it’s right to keep it, what if he kept mute for days on this ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y? / Mum Says I Must Quit My Extravagant Lifestyle And Get Married This Year Or... / Happy Birthday To Africanapple!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.