Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,753,533 members, 6,540,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 05:00 AM

Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency (756 Views)

She Almost Missed Her Mansion But She Got A Second Chance / Investing In Cryptocurrency 2019/ Why You Must Invest / How To Make Money In Cryptocurrency With No Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency by chukemmang(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24
Another opportunity I almost missed in Cryptocurrency

I found EXF (Extend Finance) on the 17th of February 2021 at the price of $0.0016.

Right now as I post this message, the price has jumped to over $0.007 and it is still climbing.

If you invest ordinary $10 ( roughly =N=5000) at the price of $0.0016 you will have over $6,250 when the price reaches $1, which will be over =N=3,068,750.

How to buy EXF

1. Download TrustWallet on your Android phone and Secure your wallet properly. Keep your 12 secret words/phrase in a safe place you can easily find and where no one else can find it, not even God Almighty. Any one who gets your secret words can clear all the money in your wallet. Even God Almighty should not know your 12 secret words and you must never ever misplace it.

2. If you don't have a Binance account, use this link below to get that done.

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=28593388

3. Use your Naira to buy Binance (BNB) from the link below since Binance has stopped accepting Naira due to the CBN ban on Cryptocurrency,

https://naira2usd.com/register/6695

and then provide your Binance BNB wallet address to them so they send the BNB to your Binance BNB wallet address. Copy the BNB address that begins with (bnb), that is the address to be provided.

4. Transfer your BNB BEP20 from your Binance wallet to your TrustWallet BNB Smart Chain Address (that you will copy from your Smart Chain address in TrustWallet). Be very careful here and choose the middle option (BEP....SC). Take a look at the attached screenshot for clarification. The Smart Chain address in TrustWallet starts with "0x".

5. When your BNB is in your TrustWallet, then use the DApp (browser) of your TrustWallet to open this link
[url]. https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x6306e883493824ccf606d90e25f68a28e47b98a3&inputCurrency=BNB [/url]

6. Before you proceed, go to the top right corner and click the Ethereum logo and choose SMART CHAIN.

7. A disclaimer will pop up, scroll up and tick the box "I understand" and click "Continue". Then you will see the page to swap BNB to EXF. Increase the Slippage to 6% to be able to have a successful transaction. Also buy whole number EXF, don't add the decimals.

For example type 10000 and not 10000.96

8. Make room for the small fee for the transaction that is charged in BNB. And you now have EXF and can enjoy the price growth.

The fee is roughly 0.002 BNB, so make room for at least 0.006 BNB for when you will wish to sell and make profit.

This is the $EXF telegram

@extendfinance

Search for it in Telegram.

This is my Telegram group for more discussion and explanation.

@smartinvestorsbsc

Search for it in Telegram

1 Like

Re: Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency by chukemmang(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24
Price Growth Of EXF

17/02/2021 - $0.0002
17/02/2021 - $0.0016
18/02/2021 - $0.0024
22/02/2021 - $0.005
23/02/2021 - $0.006
24/02/2021 - $0.007 and climbing
Re: Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency by chukemmang(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24
Re: Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency by konshency(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24
Okay

1 Like

Re: Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency by twnklshop: 5:09am On Feb 25
chukemmang:
Another opportunity I almost missed in Cryptocurrency

I found EXF (Extend Finance) on the 17th of February 2021 at the price of $0.0016.

Right now as I post this message, the price has jumped to over $0.007 and it is still climbing.

If you invest ordinary $10 ( roughly =N=5000) at the price of $0.0016 you will have over $6,250 when the price reaches $1, which will be over =N=3,068,750.

How to buy EXF

1. Download TrustWallet on your Android phone and Secure your wallet properly. Keep your 12 secret words/phrase in a safe place you can easily find and where no one else can find it, not even God Almighty. Any one who gets your secret words can clear all the money in your wallet. Even God Almighty should not know your 12 secret words and you must never ever misplace it.

2. If you don't have a Binance account, use this link below to get that done.

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=28593388

3. Use your Naira to buy Binance (BNB) from the link below since Binance has stopped accepting Naira due to the CBN ban on Cryptocurrency,

https://naira2usd.com/register/6695

and then provide your Binance BNB wallet address to them so they send the BNB to your Binance BNB wallet address. Copy the BNB address that begins with (bnb), that is the address to be provided.

4. Transfer your BNB BEP20 from your Binance wallet to your TrustWallet BNB Smart Chain Address (that you will copy from your Smart Chain address in TrustWallet). Be very careful here and choose the middle option (BEP....SC). Take a look at the attached screenshot for clarification. The Smart Chain address in TrustWallet starts with "0x".

5. When your BNB is in your TrustWallet, then use the DApp (browser) of your TrustWallet to open this link
[url]. https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x6306e883493824ccf606d90e25f68a28e47b98a3&inputCurrency=BNB [/url]

6. Before you proceed, go to the top right corner and click the Ethereum logo and choose SMART CHAIN.

7. A disclaimer will pop up, scroll up and tick the box "I understand" and click "Continue". Then you will see the page to swap BNB to EXF. Increase the Slippage to 6% to be able to have a successful transaction. Also buy whole number EXF, don't add the decimals.

For example type 10000 and not 10000.96

8. Make room for the small fee for the transaction that is charged in BNB. And you now have EXF and can enjoy the price growth.

The fee is roughly 0.002 BNB, so make room for at least 0.006 BNB for when you will wish to sell and make profit.

This is the $EXF telegram

@extendfinance

Search for it in Telegram.

This is my Telegram group for more discussion and explanation.

@smartinvestorsbsc

Search for it in Telegram

brother, since yesterday i dey try connect my metamask to pancakeswap without success. i dey click "connect" on pancakeswap and nothing dey happen. i wan buy two or three tokens on pancakeswap this morning.
Re: Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency by chukemmang(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25
twnklshop:

brother, since yesterday i dey try connect my metamask to pancakeswap without success. i dey click "connect" on pancakeswap and nothing dey happen. i wan buy two or three tokens on pancakeswap this morning.

I never asked you to use metamask. I specifically told you to download and use TrustWallet.
Re: Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency by Dannyblaze: 3:03pm On Feb 27
Please, post a step to step screenshot on how to go about the registration
Re: Another Opportunity I Almost Missed In Cryptocurrency by Dominionsamuel(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19
100% ROI in binance and luno

(1) (Reply)

Safety Stock Picks: Diamonds In The Rough / Wema Bank On Target With 345% Profit Growth / Needs A Short Term Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.