Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village (4237 Views)

Man Kills His 70-Year-Old Mother In Akwa Ibom / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by sayisayi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kingfragz:
They are all mad thiefs
If I start to talk stories ehn nairaland go full..

Talk the talk na. Shey we get liver to hear.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I just dey pity OLOYEDEWARIS nonsense and miserable mother alongside her miscreant children

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I am really mad
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie
You seff you don accept say you be fool
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by Amhappy(f): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2021
This is not new. Has always been happening. We just read about a young man that gave his family house to a church. If you know that you are an heir as a Christian no fake Pastor will deceive you.
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by markkuss: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Nairaland FP dey hungry this one! What's the name of the Church/Ministry and where is it located? What is the name of the Pastor?
Go and get a life, the Church is not responsible for you or anybody's misfortune. Who dash monkey N50k?
Your mother was told death was around you, so how did you know about what the Pastor told the single ladies and pregnant women? Are they also your sisters and cousins? They will be patronizing popular herbalists then roping the Church because that is the keyword on Nairaland. A so called Pastor now body said Pastors? How many of them?
Only foolish people get manipulared!
Rubbish post!

without being manipulated.. you are foolish
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by markkuss: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Go and tell your mother to be reasonable instead!
Useless message with no base and source as back up.
Always dragging the Church as if the Church is responsible for their demented souls and miserable lives.
Again, what is the name of the Church, the location and Pastor's name.
Useless post from a dirty anus!

idiota
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
markkuss:

without being manipulated.. my useless mother, you are foolish by default. No wonder, the foolishnesss is hereditary and my demented mother is running about to look for solution she will never get.

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
markkuss:

My demented mother is a verified idiota, Ewu Gambia

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99628074][/quote] I have never met this kind of fool in my life
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by oloyedewaris(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
@pepperdemzombie so it's not even only me you are fighting with because they expose your pastors

I can now see that you are also into pastorpreneurship and you are defending your business

Continue until you get arrested for fraud and fake miracle

If you like quote and abuse me hundred times, i'll never take you serious because i see you are defending your business

BYE good luck with your business

2 Likes

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by markkuss: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
[/quote]
come drink beer...tgif grin[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99629389]
come drink beer...tgif
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
markkuss:

come drink beer...tgif grin

My manipulated and foolish mama, come drink beer...tgif

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I have never met this kind of fool I call my mother in my life

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:
@pepperdemzombie so it's not even only me you are fighting with because they expose your pastors

Sorry my senses were blind, I didn't see where you asked for the name of the Pastor and Church so we can call him out and stop his action but I just started running my diarrhea mouth like a mumu that I am
My senses too didn't tell me that someone who cannot call out someone collecting his mother's upkeep is a liar

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by markkuss: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99639986][/quote]
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by markkuss: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99639986][/quote]
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by pepperdemzombie: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
markkuss:

Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by Kyari79(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Total christianity means defrouding system were by some peoples are becaming rich whereby some are crying
Re: How Churches Are Defrauding Our Old Mother's In The Village by mysticwarrior(m): 3:50am On Mar 07, 2021
BigYash:
Pastors these days sef. The one I respected so much was even saying he was praying for covid not to end. He came again to say the words slipped out of his mouth. Since yesterday, I have been thinking and wondering, how words will just slip from someone like that. You bought your 3rd private jet and your wife said you have not been this nice during lockdown. And members still dey his church. So I begin to think ,if this members no dey think or are they under spell?
pls who is this pastor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiktok Pranksters Beaten In Ibadan After Failed Prank. Photos And Video / Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. / Cele Evangelist In The Day, Kidnapper In The Night(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.