Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) (3170 Views)

There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... / Well Meaning Nigerians I Sincerely Need Your Help / Five (5) Administrators Needed On Chatinent Forum; Be One Today! Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by Ogunleti01: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today
According to a facebook user with the name Bayo Adeyinka he said; yesterday he inboxed me that he had an interview and needed some assistance. I asked a few questions and sent
a token to him. It was just enough to take him from Ilorin to Ibadan.
This morning, I got a message from him that he confirmed and that only BSc holders could attend the
interview. He has HND. What shocked me to my marrows was when he requested for account details for him
to refund the money since he wasn't attending the interview again.
You bet! I told him to keep the money. He didn't have to come back to refund the money. There was no way I
would have found out if he attended the interview or not.
Integrity is what you do even if you knew you would not be caught. Anyone who is faithful in little things
will be faithful in much. How you handle the small stuff shows how you'll handle bigger ones.
I'm so proud of Adeshina Samson Oyekanmi who though finished NYSC in 2019 and is unemployed but yet
displayed uncommon integrity. With people like him, there is hope for our country.
Samson graduated with Upper Credit in Computer Engineering Technology from the Federal Polytechnic Offa in
HR folks on my TL, please assist him to get a job. He deserves one. If you need his phone number, please
contact me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Why should honesty be celebrated I keep asking?
It is meant to be the normal way of life
But when it's scarce it becomes a rare trait.
And in his situation exceptional
Oya slawomiir my brother
Show him the way.

Else he go dey do 10 years anniversary without job

1 Like

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by budaatum: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by Kriss216: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
You for just come straight tell us say you dey find job.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kriss216:

well atleast you understand the message. getting employed is hard, you have to look at every possible angle to get a job
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ogunleti01:
According to a facebook user with the name Bayo Adeyinka he .

@ OP blur the guys pictures naa.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by Perfectsouth(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
if you don hype yourself finish, let us know so we would know how to channel our energy Into helping you loud am...
I have transacted with lots of nairalanders that I haven't even met one on one.. Just phone conversation and thousands have been transacted...

1 Like

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by Coldie(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Publicity stunts
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by faithfull18(f): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
I am the second wink
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by DropsMic(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
We no reach five
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by Ryda(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
DropsMic:
We no reach five

No we pass five
Others na anonymous.
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by Bloomeverywhere: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Samson!! that's my friend. we served together in Gombe State. He's a real nigga. I celebrate you bro!

4 Likes

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by osamz007: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kriss216:

1 Like

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
If it's only In South where there's enough scarcity of Honest People YES I believe this one is Honesty.

He made a Politics and He Win It.

HONEST is Defined only when a Second Person (singular or plural) Has no potential knowledge of the actual situation or event not in anyway or by any means that will simply identify that First Person as BEING a lier.

E.g if you send an errand with 20 Naira, to buy you Biro on the street while you are on travel, and the errand come back with 10 naira change and told you that It's only 10 Naira.

then such PERSON is regarded as Honest person.
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hope he gets a good job.
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by daddytime(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
H
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by daddytime(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
His written English seriously needs a working on. He can do better and I believe in him.
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by airex(m): 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
daddytime:
His written English seriously needs a working on. He can do better.
See kettle calling pot black. Oga park one side.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by Kayberg: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
He is a true Yoruba man. Kudos to the honest Yoruba men out there. GOD bless us all.
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by EmmySparky(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
commendable...but my question is " do people still apply for jobs in southern Nigeria? Especially Lagos...
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by DonBenny77(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Rubbish
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by eternityk: 4:17am On Feb 25, 2021
Perfectsouth:
if you don hype yourself finish, let us know so we would know how to channel our energy Into helping you loud am...
I have transacted with lots of nairalanders that I haven't even met one on one.. Just phone conversation and thousands have been transacted...
Bros u fit help me too
wether na job or money, anything I go appreciate
thanks na Lagos I base
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by TANID(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Kriss216:
grin
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by femi4: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

@ OP blur the guys pictures naa.
Person that's looking for job, make them blur his picture.

African mentality.....May we not hide from our helper o. No wonder prayers like "let my helpers locate me" no dey work
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by femi4: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Ogunleti01:
According to a facebook user with the name Bayo Adeyinka he said; yesterday he inboxed me that he had an interview and needed some assistance. I asked a few questions and sent
a token to him. It was just enough to take him from Ilorin to Ibadan.
This morning, I got a message from him that he confirmed and that only BSc holders could attend the
interview. He has HND. What shocked me to my marrows was when he requested for account details for him
to refund the money since he wasn't attending the interview again.
You bet! I told him to keep the money. He didn't have to come back to refund the money. There was no way I
would have found out if he attended the interview or not.
Integrity is what you do even if you knew you would not be caught. Anyone who is faithful in little things
will be faithful in much. How you handle the small stuff shows how you'll handle bigger ones.
I'm so proud of Adeshina Samson Oyekanmi who though finished NYSC in 2019 and is unemployed but yet
displayed uncommon integrity. With people like him, there is hope for our country.
Samson graduated with Upper Credit in Computer Engineering Technology from the Federal Polytechnic Offa in
HR folks on my TL, please assist him to get a job. He deserves one. If you need his phone number, please
contact me.
Tell him to upgrade his hnd
Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Reading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2021
We too @[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

SPDC Swim Pass For Offshore Jobs (PH Resid Only) / NIMC Finally Calls For Credentials Check Up. / Immigration To Refund All Monies Received For Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.