Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Pimples\spot. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pimples\spot. (4246 Views)

Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples / Toothpaste Can Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight. / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pimples\spot. by adebenle: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2007
How can i get rid of pimples and black spot from my face. sad
Re: Pimples\spot. by funmise(f): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2007
Try clean n clear daily moisturiser and clean n clear blackhead clearing cleanser. It worked for me and some ppl i knw try it.

i hop it wrks 4 u
Re: Pimples\spot. by PTBNaija(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2007
Pop it grin lol
Re: Pimples\spot. by Mustay(m): 12:43am On Jul 10, 2007
Use d Nairaland google search to find out more about this. There are enough posts on d topic
Re: Pimples\spot. by IREAYO: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2007
try Calamine Lotion every night and cleanser for a start and see the difference.

it work for me.
Re: Pimples\spot. by Mustay(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2007
different products 4 diff skin types
Re: Pimples\spot. by semilore4(f): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]I think it is due to some hormonal problem, so you have to address that. Here are some methods for treatment of acne/pimple scars. Which one will be more effective for you with fewer side effects? Better to consult a dermatologist for complete analyses of your skin and proper treatment. Following are some home treatment of acne or pimple scars. 1. Turmeric and mustard seeds help to removes acne blemishes. Make a fine paste of turmeric and mustard seeds and apply on the scar at night, wash it off with water in the morning.

2. Cut the tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.

3. To get rid of blemishes, apply honey and lemon juice on them. Avoid contact with hair because honey reddens your hair.

4. Rub ice cubes on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.

5. Buy vitamin e in the pill form. Open the pill open and it will be an oily substance. Rub that all over your face

6. Apply cucumber juice on the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.

7. Make a sandalwood paste with rose water and apply on the scars. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day. If you find that your skin becomes dry in the morning, you leave it only for a few hours on your face or you may try adding some milk while making paste. This is an excellent and wonderful remedy to get rid of acne blemishes.

8. Large pores on facial skin can be treated with paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day. Cosmetic corrective procedures for Acne scars

Chemical Peel:

Various chemical agents like Retinoic acid, Trichloracetic acid, Alpha hydroxy acid or Phenol are used to induce exfoliation of superficial layers of skin. Dermabrasion:

Abrading superficial layers of skin using emory or sand paper or motorized dermabrader.

Collagen Injection:

Used to fill up and level up skin unevenness and smoothen it.

Excision & Punch Graft:

Deep pitted scars can be excised and punch grafted. Acne, commonly known as 'Pimples' is a chronic inflammatory disorder of the pilosebaceous unit (hair follicle and oil producing glands). It is one of the commonest conditions affecting the teenage population. Usually they subside spontaneously within a few years, but a small percentage of them continue to have them even in their early thirties. Acne is due to various reasons. There is increased stickiness of the cells that line the opening of the hair follicle due to which the sebum which is normally secreted out through this route, gets blocked, resulting in the 'blackhead'. There is also an increased amount of the bacteria 'Propioni bacteria acnes' which normally resides there in small numbers. There is also increased sebum production due to the hormonal variation that takes place at the time of puberty. Acne can either be non-inflammatory (just blackheads) or they can progress to larger lesions filled with pus, which ultimately scar. Topical medications in the form of lotions, gels etc. is sufficient for small non inflammatory ones, but once pus filled lesions are present, oral antibiotics are necessary, in addition to the topical medications.
Re: Pimples\spot. by clemcykul(f): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
heyy dear simply ignore the spots and pimples,
use a good non bleaching cream and tube dat is if ure not a bleacher
take alot of vitamins, reduce stress, eat less fatty and oily foods,
wash face thrice wid mild soap, but dont press or use any chemical like mosturizers coz u'll end
bringing them out in full force, but if ur case is so severe and embarrasing use TRIBOTAN it worked for me! grin

but first consult ur doc! good luck to u kiss
Re: Pimples\spot. by IQ1(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2009
Go get free tips on how to treat Acne from http://allaboutacne.blogs.ie regards
Re: Pimples\spot. by mohawkchic(f): 9:53pm On May 16, 2009

(1)

Do You Want To Know How To Grow Your Front Hair?(with Pics) / Ankara Crop Top Styles For You / What Is In Your Hair Care Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.