Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing (716 Views)

Pls, Anyone Returning From China For The Holidays? / Russian Warplane Crashes Into Apartment Block In Russian City Killing 13 (video) / Pls Anyone Living In Mexico That Can Get Me Up To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by gbency27: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello my people in Russia. How is life and everything in that country. To settle down, life and job. Thinking to move there ooooo. Pls if you are there or have visit the country kindly share ur own view please, also the price of apartment per month or years and others important bill?. Also i hope is possible to move to another European country after person enter and see things is harder not easy there??. Thank you
Re: Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by Nostradamus1: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Correct the topic, maybe people will start responding
Re: Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by YungLasaint(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
Austeen007
Re: Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by gbency27: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sorry how to correct that
Re: Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by Lukaku12: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Please those with ideas should make this thread lively...so many people said aside the cold, that the country is good and also the tuition fees are relatively low...so let's wait for those with firsthand life experience not Google read experience.....
Re: Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by gbency27: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lukaku12:
Please those with ideas should make this thread lively...so many people said aside the cold, that the country is good and also the tuition fees are relatively low...so let's wait for those with firsthand life experience not Google read experience.....

Yes ooooo. Abi our people no dey the country again. Make we know what up with the country oooooo. Before person enter there abeg
Re: Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by Lukaku12: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
gbency27:

Yes ooooo. Abi our people no dey the country again. Make we know what up with the country oooooo. Before person enter there abeg
Although living there illegally is like living in hell...to enjoy such country just have your papers
Re: Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by gbency27: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lukaku12:

Although living there illegally is like living in hell...to enjoy such country just have your papers

Why person go dey live illegally in Russian when they visa is not that cost and not load like USA Canada and UK. Have money and document all perfect. Russian go grant visa na
Re: Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by Lukaku12: 1:03am On Feb 28, 2021
gbency27:

Why person go dey live illegally in Russian when they visa is not that cost and not load like USA Canada and UK. Have money and document all perfect. Russian go grant visa na
Wow is it cheap?
Like how much can one budget for masters degree? I mean tuition fee ??
Re: Pls Anyone In Russian. How Was The Life And Others Thing by gbency27: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lukaku12:

Wow is it cheap?
Like how much can one budget for masters degree? I mean tuition fee ??

I'm not in Russia. So I can't say

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian US Embassy Staff Calls Cops On Fellow Countryman Selling Food -pics / The New Value Jet Carrier Is Here !!! Proudly Nigeria- Photo / Ban Of Okada, Sachet Water, Hawkers And Maybe Reduction Of Churches In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.