Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth (38660 Views)

Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Discombulator: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
adonnii:
. Before you rush and start commenting i hope you are aware the bible said judge not my annointed to avoid problem.
it is foolish and gullible sheeps like you that contributes money for his private jets while you rot in poverty

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by godlessmind: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
adonnii:
. Before you rush and start commenting i hope you are aware the bible said judge not my annointed to avoid problem.
fuvvk what the bible says ...it's just an ordinary book .
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by yimnansunny: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by stewiepeter: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
You're very stupid and foolish, I wish I can give you a good knock on that your stupid head fool.
adonnii:

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by nathyx(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
In my own view Apostle Suleiman has been completely misunderstood from the point he was trying to make. In other news
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by olurotimi(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Most of these so called Pastors are evil, Worst of all christianity and church has brainwashed many people..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Doncyn(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
U even ordained dis man as a pastor?
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by IYANGBALI: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself and your gullible followers
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
adonnii:
well done minister of defence

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by AnanseK(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
adonnii:

Who anointed him with arrogance greed fraud and lies? Certainly not God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by nativefowl(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=adonnii post=99391000]. Before you rush and start commenting i hope you are aware the bible said judge not my annointed to avoid problem.

the people who brought you christianity had their courts of law or maybe they did not read this portion of the quotation you gave.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Studio247: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
They take from the poor and use it to brag to the poor

End time Christianity
End time pastors
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Carlylepneuma: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Alexis11:
I'm a Christian but I know that pastoral work na hustle for most Nigerian men of God.
OK oo
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Carlylepneuma: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oju4190:
I really don't know why CAN allow this Man to still b a pastor. So pathetic. Pity his wife
abi?
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
He is one of the benefit boys
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Chimeluv(f): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
may God have mercy on him
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by SatanicPriest: 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
pastor suleman

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by otokx(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Stephanie is a nice name.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Jaqenhghar: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
If this man prophesies into ur life, don't take him serious cos it might be another slip of tongue prophecy...

You are on ur own.
LOL
No kill person abeg
[img]https://media1./images/fcbb1e7d74dac5260c19e23daf6ff7ac/tenor.gif?itemid=5750284[/img]

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by aalangel(f): 1:06am On Feb 25, 2021
No need to apologize about the jet. They should go and hug transformer.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by ddeola: 1:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Are you saying you don't know what you are saying on the pulpit again ?
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by OyinO: 2:14am On Feb 25, 2021
There's no single true man of God in Nigeria. In Nigeria, the Man of God is the God of Man.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by OyinO: 2:16am On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=nativefowl post=99393912][/quote]
Bible is outdated slave master's mental slavery book.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Funflipper: 2:21am On Feb 25, 2021
KingDash:
he even looks like a fraudster. useless thing.

He is a fraudster.
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by AFONJACOW(m): 2:23am On Feb 25, 2021
You see why you need one need to think before he/she talk, stop talking carelessly because u have control of microphone in your hand,
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by Funflipper: 2:31am On Feb 25, 2021
aalangel:
No need to apologize about the jet. They should go and hug transformer.

It is not about the jet. He exposed his true self to the world that he is a big fraud. Luke 6:45 "For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh".

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by kareemkamil(m): 2:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Gbokoharam of pupit
Re: Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth by kellybently(m): 2:52am On Feb 25, 2021
omoalaro:

Apostle Johnson Suleman is the General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries International.

The Nigerian preacher, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has publicly apologized for the statement he uttered in a viral video a couple of days ago.

He stated that his statement was an error; at the time, he bragged that COVID-19 should not end because he was prospering and has been able to buy his third private jet.

In a video that went viral last week, Suleman while preaching at a church programme recanted his statement. Here is what the preacher said two Sundays ago in his church service;

“In COVID (pandemic) I bought a jet; the third one. I have three.

”I was praying for COVID-19 not to end because I was resting.

”While people were complaining. My wife asked, ‘Can life be this sweet?’ Am I talking to somebody here?”a

His statement raised eyebrows and also drew criticisms from Nigerians who condemned him for being excited about the pandemic that had crippled the economic lives of many, including the people who attend his church.

Reacting to the criticism, the clergyman while preaching in his church on Sunday, February 21, said the video of him making the statement was edited by a fellow pastor who is an enemy of his.

Here is what he said;

“There’s a video that is trending about me. It was posted by a pastor against me.”

He continued; “It was a programme I had in Abuja and I was trying to explain something about COVID-19. When they told me that I prayed for COVID-19 not to end, I said ‘me? I didn’t say that.”

Thereafter, Apostle Suleman went on to claim that the statement slipped from his mouth and it was also not intentional.

He continued;

“When they brought the video, I discovered it slipped out of my mouth.”

“There’s no pastor that will pray for COVID not to end. It doesn’t make sense.

”I was talking about what happens around COVID, how families were staying together, how families united, how some people even made money during that process. That was what I was trying to buttress and it slipped out of my mouth. I could not have prayed for COVID not to end. No pastor would do that. But he (the pastor) took that mistake, edited some part and blew it,” he said.

Further, Apostle went on to make comments about his three private jets.

The clergyman added that those who are angry that he bought a third private jet will just die.

“If you are angry I mentioned three jets, you go just die. That’s the truth,” he said.

Watch the video in link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Db0tNR4JiI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLqykxzlOK4/?igshid=1khinbq03xrmt

Useless man. I pitty people doing mumu following religion. Country that don't even valued Church/mosque are better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.