Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38033 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2021

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2021
pozehnani:

Yea, she and funmiatice are like 5&6. I remember when they both attacked me sometime ago when I created post.

I think shes into organics skincare .now and her new moniker is a combo of funmi Skincare something Sha.

lets just hope she has useful information to help
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Oblongata: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

Alright brother, let's forget about it. This is a sad thread. I'm not here to argue.
First, that time I posted, we didn't know yet if OP was sincere or a troll. It was good to ask those sane question to burst any prank rather than rushing to believe such a lovely lady is dead based on a thread which could or could not be true. Joking with someone's death isn't funny.

Secondly, I kept giving OP different options to get her relatives faster, but you mistook them for argument.

R.I.P to Vick.
R.I.P to Victoria...

It is well with us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Oblongata: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2021
TysonsCorner:

Please no insult. This is a very sad moment
My apologies sir!

May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by akeeng: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Nairalanders are so gullible. Gosh! How can you all fools not see through the sh1t op is on about? No wonder they have a ‘Buhari’ as President

[img]https://media1./images/401b0031aeda35d6d2188b83783e0b9e/tenor.gif?itemid=13627999[/img]
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by seunny4lif(m): 7:34am On Feb 25, 2021
This should make FP
Maybe one or two can ID her embarassed
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2021
akeeng:
Nairalanders are so gullible. Gosh! How can you all fools not see through the sh1t op is on about? No wonder they have a ‘Buhari’ as President

[img]https://media1./images/401b0031aeda35d6d2188b83783e0b9e/tenor.gif?itemid=13627999[/img]
Are you saying she's still alive?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Themainboy22: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:

Here is what happened. She and I used to talk some years ago and she had written my number on a diary of her's because her phone was bad back then.

It was while the neighbours were rummaging through her stuff that they found the diary. They saw my name and felt that since it's a South-Southern one, maybe I was her family. They then called me.

There's no doubt about this as I was on the phone with the neighbors, mostly elderly men and women, yesterday. I told them how I met victorian on Nairaland and they asked that I put this out here with the hope that someone might know her relatives as they have zero information.

Have they tried taking out her sim card and putting it in another phone? They must get someone who will know her. May her soul RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by stupidmod3: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2021
she wasn't happy bout herself

she complained bout being unmarried
about her size
business
she use to sleep in her shop
but later got a place

RIP lady
u left a shitting world going to a better place

29 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by meelorlah(f): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2021
May God rest her soul....Her demise has been announced by someone on fb but I don't think they've been able to contact any of her relatives.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Epitome94: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace, it's really painful.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Madmazel(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

Generally, level of comprehension on Nairaland is low these days. It's now more like a teenage site. I don't know why it's so hard to understand all going on in here.

Initially, we thought OP was a troll, so as a wise person, I just put forward those questions to burst any prank and bring out the truth of the whole matter.
@Bolded, check again, the OP mentioned something like that.

Then, I listed options to get her relatives. I don't have any issue with getting OP's contact from her diary. My only argument/suggestions were the care taker who was supposed to have details of her next of kin, her students in her fashion school, her incoming calls, her IDs etc Those are faster ways to get her relatives.
All I said are simple things to help the thread, can't see why people should misunderstand or be quoting to attack me again.
But should I bother? I'm no Nairaland where sensible posts look dumb to the resident who kids play here all day. If I had said something that can appeal to their childish sentiment, they would have understood it.

R.I.P to Victorian.
Oga you keep talking about teenagers here on nairaland but you are the one acting like one. You cant be right everytime. Just let it slide and move on.

I don't know the lady but RIP to her.

15 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by femi4: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

Her phone is locked and they're unable to access her contact list.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

Anybody ??
Oh my Victorian! Nobody to tell me "modify your post" again cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2021
I hope isnt true.i feel bad seeing people die/suffer

3 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by NLPoliceWoman: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2021
This is so sad, I wish I can be of help in this case.

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by NLPoliceWoman: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2021
RTR

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by livingchrist: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2021
If true, condolences to her loved ones. Life is so so short, death comes at any time, it doesnt care of you are busy, it doesnt care about your life pursuit, state of health, your wealth , position or influence, age or gender, race,ethnicity or religion, it is a debt that must be paid, the bible says
By one man death entered the world

Romans 5:12
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Have you wondered where are all these people that dies, what happens after death

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The dead are either in hell or in heaven,

Where you end up, depends on your spiritual condition,
If you are saved you would be in heaven of not you will end up in hell.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

This is serious, you can be born again by simply trusting in Christ sacrifice for you, accepting him as your Lord and saviour.

You can say this prayer
Lord Jesus, I come to you for the salvation of my soul, I know I am a sinner, born, brought up in sin and sinful, I receive you as my Lord and saviour cleanse me with your blood for I believe that you died for me so I may not perish. Thank you Lord for your gift of eternal life.

Begin to build your life on Christ now, by following him.
You can visit a bible believing church to learn about God and fellowish with fellow believer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2021
TANID:
nothing Do Her o
Thank God my heart don race
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 3gpvids: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2021
light099 see as you understand things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by BigDick70inch(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:

Good, you know she was a feisty person who took no prisoners or did not suffer fools gladly. Just imagine how she would have had my head if she was alive and seeing such a thread about her.

The thread is not to announce her demise but to gather information that could lead neighbours to her family. I promised them that I would throw this out on the forum, where she had lots of friends, and revert if anything comes up.

Someone, who's also close to her, said there's a fellow on Nairaland who he felt was certain to have some valuable information. He however does not remember the monicker. I'm hoping the person sees this.

Oh Jesus!!!!!I have are contact on my phone.....and even added her on Facebook......

She used......to talk about being in a relationship with a guy.........

I guess the guy must have known too........perhaps he will have a proper way to contact her relatives..........

3 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2021
RIP pretty lady.

Well,this life is a dice. The rich,the poor Las Las everybody go kpai.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Viknat:
I hope isnt true.i feel bad seeing people die/suffer

Same here

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Queenslander(f): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2021
Chaii, so sad. R.i.p victorian..
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by byinks(f): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2021
Hmmm...she's escaped the coming troubles..
Doesn't sound so bad in a way..
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by lovat(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:

Easy Tiger. Nobody said the neighbors were "looking for Nairalanders about".

Hold your horses, time will tell if this is all a prank or a ruse. I believe you understand how time answers questions. Time will tell if she's still alive or she has passed.
She is my friend. She is an orphan. She has a fashion school and she has a boyfriend that we do talk about. Im calling her right away

5 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by akeeng: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Are you saying she's still alive?
Count your teeth with your tongue
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by victorogundepo0(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2021
This is pathetic sad

I do see her comment years back on nl

Rip Victorian
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by prince2pac(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by eternityk: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2021
StacyO:

Same here
but people will die, people die everyday,as we are talking right now people are still dying
u didn't cry when u see your chicken die,you didn't cry when u see animals die
why then do u feel sad about something that happens everyday and something you know will happen to all of us soon
this life is not precious,life just exists and then it dies.
it is the law of the universe, what you do or think doesn't matter at the end of the day because we are all pieces of shittt
our existence is pathetic,but u know what is more pathetic? humans,even though we human know this fact,we tend to pretend it doesn't happen and then when somebody dies we all act surprised
people die every God dam fuckinnnnggg day
there is not surprising or sad or bad or cruel about it
it's just the law of the universe
the earlier we accept this fact the better we stop acting like a cry babies when someone dies
our existence is meaningless
we human beings are too proud to think we matter
we are not at all different to those chicken rats animals that die anyhow
because that's what we humans are.
pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2021
eternityk:

but people will die, people die everyday,as we are talking right now people are still dying
u didn't cry when u see your chicken die,you didn't cry when u see animals die
why then do u feel sad about something that happens everyday and something you know will happen to all of us soon
this life is not precious,life just exists and then it dies.
it is the law of the universe, what you do or think doesn't matter at the end of the day because we are all pieces of shittt
our existence is pathetic,but u know what is more pathetic? humans,even though we human know this fact,we tend to pretend it doesn't happen and then when somebody dies we all act surprised
people die every God dam fuckinnnnggg day
there is not surprising or sad or bad or cruel about it
it's just the law of the universe
the earlier we accept this fact the better we stop acting like a cry babies when someone dies
our existence is meaningless
we human beings are too proud to think we matter
we are not at all different to those chicken rats animals that die anyhow
because that's what we humans are.
pathetic!

That's what makes us very different.

Humanity equates being considerate and humane.

That's one or two of the main ingredients that makes humanity.

*Try not to be primitive* ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / U're Doing It Wrong !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.