Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! (38027 Views)

Victorian Style Furniture Wholesale Trade Suppliers In Uk / Who Knows Her? I Have Been Looking For Her Nipples (Photo) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by lovat(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2021
House1411:
cry My heart is torn.
I sincerely pray this is not true. used to chat with her way back in 2012. she even sent me pictures she took in her fashion/tailoring house.
very beautiful woman and I wish I could have met her but u stay far in another state
I just spoke with her neighbor on her phone. Her corpse is in the morgue right now. Her phone is locked and there is no how to get hold of her family contacts.

07036363881 this is her number and one Mr Jimmy a neighbor is with the phone.

Her office is at 105 ikorodu road Fadeyi

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2021
lovat:
I just spoke with her neighbor on her phone. Her corpse is in the morgue right now. Her phone is locked and there is no how to get hold of her family contacts.

07036363881 this is her number and one Mr Jimmy a neighbor is with the phone.

Her office is at 105 ikorodu road Fadeyi

they can remove the sim card from her phone and put it in another phone.

15 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by FanOfMyself: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2021
byinks:
Hmmm...she's escaped the coming troubles..
Doesn't sound so bad in a way..
When are you escaping yours?
wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by lovat(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

It's very pathetic news, I should see some of her old chats I had with her in my profile. She was very friendly lady.
I just talked with one Mr Jimmy holding her phone and i advised them to report the issue to the Police so that her phone can be unlocked and then her family members contacted.

How do we help to make sure her family gets to know of this tragedy

3 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Mandela27: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2021
ReneJay:
J
Lol where this one come out from?
even for death related thread u dey book space

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by lovat(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2021
House1411:

they can remove the sim card from her phone and put it in another phone.
i just called the man and he said that they have done so but the contacts there said they are just friends.

The koko is unlocking that phone but its not advisable doing that without involvement of the Police
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by providencia(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Lalasticlala frontpage please
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

Her phone is locked and they're unable to access her contact list.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

Anybody ??
tell them to remove the sim, use the sim on another phone to get her contacts

Rip
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2021
lovat:
i just called the man and he said that they have done so but the contacts there said they are just friends.

The koko is unlocking that phone but its not advisable doing that without involvement of the Police
why not involve the police?

That is an important thing to do

2 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Danhoys: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

Oh no! I wish this isn't true. I knew her since many years ago on this forum and we had chats few times here.

Very friendly and lively lady. One of the few elderly, mature lady here.

Something doesn't look right. Her neighbours don't know her relatives.

And she doesn't also have friends who check on her? Or a fiance or boyfriend?

Even if they can't access her phone, at least maybe one of her relatives would have called her number.

What about her students in fashion school? None came to check her?

Or what about the agency form she filled when she took her accommodation. Go to her agent or caretaker and check the form she filled when taking her accommodation, her next of kin's contact should be there.

Her neighbors left all those but were looking for nairalanders about? How did they even know she's a Nairalander? How did they know that one moniker here knows her details? Does she browse her Nairaland page on a projector screen for her whole compound/neighbours to know which moniker she chats with or which moniker is closest to her?
This whole story isn't logical.

Are you a market woman? Why are you vibrating up and down as if you have no break? Can't you read before you start hopping meaninglessly? You irritate me!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by lovat(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

I don't know too, that's why I've been giving different options in my head.
Normally, every tenant fills a form before getting an accommodation, the form bears the details of the next of kin. They use this information to trace a tenant in case of crime or a situation like this.
If she has a caretaker or landlord, every landlord should have this info. If they don't, that's carelessness, Police should hold such caretaker responsible.

Another option is her FB page which is not the best approach, but there's no other option than to do that for now.

Another option is her notification bar, depends on the type of phone lock, her fiance might send her a chat or message which could be used to contact him. He might know some useful details.

She also has a fashion school, one of her students might know her closely enough to have details of her relatives.

Then, her incoming calls, someone close to her definitely would call.

But for now, as far as I'm concerned, before her cadaver starts turning to something else, I expect her landlord or caretaker to contact the police, from here if any other thing fails, police would give reports that can be used to contact her bank or network provider. These would for sure have her next of kin details.

Her place or work or former place of work. I don't really know why it's so hard for her neighbors.
The neighbors are financially handicapped to deal with Police demand thats what they said but its still advisable to report to the Police.

The story might get out of hand if days passes without informing the Police

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by lovat(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Isrealg:
tell them to remove the sim, use the sim on another phone to get her contacts

Rip
They have done that but the contacts there are mostly are friends.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by LadySarah: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2021
some ppl are really alone in this world.If you know you know.
Rip beauty.

9 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by MarketDispatch: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2021
R.I.P Victorian... I had read about her fashion training business in the past.

Lessons to all of you that lock phones without emergency contacts displayed on the screen, please learn from this incident.

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Danhoys: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2021
LadySarah:

Rip beauty.

A lot of people are alone and lonely than you could ever imagined.

But we don't pray for sudden death like this. What a beautiful lady!!!

13 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by MarketDispatch: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2021
LadySarah:

Rip beauty.

It could be, but some people may not be alone, but may not really like to live with other people.

3 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by zikter(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2021
light099:

I'm not a tiger, neither do I have to hold any horses. It only sounds somehow, if a whole human dies like you claim and even here on Nairaland, I've listed different solid options the neighbours could follow but nay, they chose to be looking for a moniker on Nairaland.
Isn't that the reason why people fill forms when they pay for accommodation? They access her room to search her diary but they weren't smart enough to check her forms, ID cards etc for her next of kin?

Even if they can't access her locked phone, hasn't she gotten any call since from someone who's close to her? Or is her phone also locked from picking calls?
Is weird though, if the neighbors are serious, they would easily get some reasonable information through the channels you mentioned. Someone even mentioned up there that he called the number but no one picked. Even if her phone is locked, can't they take out the SIM card and extract some numbers there to call? It is a bid confusing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by palechestnut: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2021
LadySarah:

Rip beauty.

Honestly

I now begin to understand why she posted the way she did. It all makes sense now

Rest In Peace Victorian

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:
Hello guys,

Please, is there anyone who knows this Nairalander outside Nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/victorian

Her neighbours said she SLUMPED AND DIED in her house on Sunday. They said they don't know any of her relatives.

Her phone is locked and they're unable to access her contact list.

I'm posting this topic here with the hope that a friend who knows her family would see it and provide leads on how her family could be reached to claim her remains.

Anybody ??
Remove the sim and put it in another phone
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by AmazingELixir: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2021
cry

Chai this girl would have been a good marriage material oo....zero inlaws wahala.

RIP fyn unknown geh
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by DestinyToRule(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2021
I know the said lady here on nairaland. I sent her mail and she respond from there we become friends on Facebook and later whatsApp... May her soul rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nbotee(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2021
akeeng:
Nairalanders are so gullible. Gosh! How can you all fools not see through the sh1t op is on about? No wonder they have a ‘Buhari’ as President

[img]https://media1./images/401b0031aeda35d6d2188b83783e0b9e/tenor.gif?itemid=13627999[/img]

So for ur mind U get sense?? If U had nothing sensible to day why not jus ignore the thread or shut ur mouth instead of insulting the sensibilities of others??

20 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2021
Heh!!!

I don't believe this

I don't really know her family, but I don't know if she was on good terms with them.

What of friends?

There was a church she went to.
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Got this from her Facebook page. Can any nairalander in Lagos or Warri check it out?

1 Like

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2021
Nonexistent:
Got this from her Facebook page. Can any nairalander in Lagos or Warri check it out?
Does her phone have fingerprint?
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by snnazzy24(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
I have been able to get one of her family member, I forwarded her number to them, there are family members in Lagos who will reach out to her neighbors via her number. I'm sure they will take it up from there.

13 Likes

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
kindredspirit:

Here is what happened. She and I used to talk some years ago and she had written my number on a diary of her's because her phone was bad back then.

It was while the neighbours were rummaging through her stuff that they found the diary. They saw my name and felt that since it's a South-Southern one, maybe I was her family. They then called me.

There's no doubt about this as I was on the phone with the neighbors, mostly elderly men and women, yesterday. I told them how I met victorian on Nairaland and they asked that I put this out here with the hope that someone might know her relatives as they have zero information.

What of church members
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by Twelfthman: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2021
cry
Sad
Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2021
snnazzy24:
I have been able to get one of her family member, I forwarded her number to them, there are family members in Lagos who will reach out to her neighbors via her number. I'm sure they will take it up from there.

thanks so much

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / U're Doing It Wrong !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.