Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street (1144 Views)

Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids / Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by Rossnitti: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBPj5T_VfNU
Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by Rossnitti: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tomorrow these ones will be lecturing us about human rights and the 'rule of law'.

Worthless 'superpower' of hypocrites, racists, and murderers.

World's biggest banana republic masquerading as a 'superpower'.

I prefer Nigerian law enforcement to these demons in uniform they call US police.

At least in Nigeria the police will not just see you and shoot you out of blind hatred - for no reason whatsoever - just because they don't like your skin colour or your ethnicity.

Tufiaa.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by GamalNasser: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
I thought Biden was suppose to come save black men from being shot? you will not hear Pim from BLM and antifa now because their sponsors are in power

2 Likes

Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by Rossnitti: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
I thought Biden was suppose to come save black men from being shot? you will not hear Pim from BLM and antifa now because their sponsors are in power

Even Biden himself hasn't said anything about this, as far as I know.

American presidents have the power to unilaterally launch nuclear strikes against other nations, killing millions, but always pretend they have no power to stop their policemen killing innocent black people on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by CandyOps(m): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:
Tomorrow these ones will be lecturing us about human rights and the 'rule of law'.

I prefer Nigerian law enforcement to these demons in uniform they call US police.

At least in Nigeria the police will not just see you and shoot you out of blind hatred - for no reason whatsoever - just because they don't like your skin colour or your ethnicity.

Tufiaa.

Rubbish.

I get your point but plssss I take God beg you never in your life compare a developed nation to an animal kingdom again angry

1 Like

Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by laiperi: 1:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Human sacrificial lamb in your developed country.

CandyOps:

I get your point but plssss I take God beg you never in your life compare a developed nation to an animal kingdom again angry
Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by oloyedewaris(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2021
GamalNasser:
So you will blame Biden for this, compared to what your messiah trump did to black
Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by RRodwave(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2021
United States' is one of the worst place to be in if you're a black

I recently watched a YouTube video when a black girl decided to walk alone on a white street
Omo come see harassment and insults

1 Like

Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by cassidy1996(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2021
just like that, gone
Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by Mayng01(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2021
America!
Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Racial killings will continue... Trump or no. Meanwhile where those of us went say black killings by whites go end after Trump leaves?
Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by Tonyspecial(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2021
BLM
Re: Black Man Shot Dead By US Police For Walking On The Street by aadoiza: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rossnitti:

Tufiaa.

Rubbish.

If the shot was fired by a black man foolish black slaves on this forum would blame it on the whole of Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of The Palestine Problem / Youths Discover Human Parts, Charms Inside Church In Ebonyi, (photos) / Federal Polytechnic Mubi Student Kills, Buries Pregnant Girlfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.