Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

I HAVE 3 QUESTIONS THAT WILL SHAKE THE NIGERIAN SENATE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I HAVE 3 QUESTIONS THAT WILL SHAKE THE NIGERIAN SENATE (320 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I HAVE 3 QUESTIONS THAT WILL SHAKE THE NIGERIAN SENATE by ashybabs(m): 6:20am On Feb 25, 2021
call it what you want,
but Nigeria will always be Nigeria. a country where with the right resources u ccan get what you want! so maybe these are rhetorical questions.

WHY IS REV KING NOT DEAD??
what is the verdict on the Billionare Kidnapper, an when will sentence be carried out.
how come shina Rambo is Walking Free.

what kind of politics is keeping these ruthless men alive?
#some are walking free and even contesting presidential elections!
Naijerians which way?

Re: I HAVE 3 QUESTIONS THAT WILL SHAKE THE NIGERIAN SENATE by BREYZ: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2021
ashybabs:
call it what you want,
but Nigeria will always be Nigeria. a country where with the right resources u ccan get what you want! so maybe these are rhetorical questions.

WHY IS REV KING NOT DEAD??
what is the verdict on the Billionare Kidnapper, an when will sentence be carried out.
how come shina Rambo is Walking Free.

what kind of politics is keeping these ruthless men alive?
#some are walking free and even contesting presidential elections!
Naijerians which way?

There are more important questions to ask than these men. Why is the issue of insecurity they said they will end still lingering? There are worst Rev Kings and Billionaire kidnappers still treading every nook and cranny of Nigeria, when will they be apprehended?

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike Reconciles Gov Ortom And Gov Bala After Media Fight Over AK47 4 Herders / PDP Condemns The Rising Spate Of Insecurity In Kaduna State / ISIS, Al-qaeda Planning To Penetrate Southern Nigeria, US Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.