Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) (6663 Views)

What I Learned By Going Through The Social Media Posts Of Dead People / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / See Why Nigerian Police Is Now Arresting People (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Xenry: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2021
The internet will soon be filled with dead people, Nairaland alone has already be filled with lots of dead people—someone like dúkeprince50, and many others who you may see their comments and posts when you view the past posts—but no matter how much you mention or reply them, they ain't gonna see it or reply back.

About 150 years from now, almost everyone currently alive on the planet will be all dead, and our whole information/data/posts stored on the internet (Nairaland, facebook, twitter...) will be owned by dead people. Now that's creepy. lipsrsealed

The funny thing is that you may never know which post was the person's last post/comments, and you will never know when s/he is commenting or posting it. I mean, this may be my last post or comment, but you won't know, and you may later mention me, expect a reply, and later feel bad because I didn't replied—not knowing that I may even have died, lol. What if I'm to reply, it will even be more creepy because you would then be communicating with the dead. tongue

There are lots of deactivated and rejected monikers on Nairaland, and most of them are owned by dead people. Also, one day, our own accounts/data will be owned by the dead, too.

Well, the sad thing is that the future kids will see how their forefathers were playing like kids on Nairaland, Simp-ing, commenting about nigerian girls being Useless, and posting about sex— day-in and day-out.
Well, if you, future generation kids happened to come across or use Nairaland, just know that I was here for fun, that's all wink. And also, not all your forefathers (the ones living now) usually gets A's or come first in all their papers, no, that's a lie, don't believe it when you hear it shocked.
(Please ignore typos wink)

14 Likes

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Xenry: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2021
Or maybe one day they(the dead) will gonna notify us about how the underworld looks/feels like(through social media or other media)
Perhaps we can build a company there, or Elon's company, TBC, will make a hole into the underworld, and we would eventually become one world again.wink Or maybe I'm thinking crazy, lol. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by banjicom(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
[img]

OMG!!

Do you mean Victorian is dead or something?
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Xenry: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2021
banjicom:

OMG!!
Do you mean Victorian is dead or something?
Well, I don't know, I think they created a thread on that, you can go check it out.
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by onlyfacts: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2021
It requires huge data centres to store online information, including that of nairaland. Hard copy documents is the cheapest way to store information for long term. In the next 150 years most of our content available now that arent relevant in the future would have been deleted. No body is going to pay billions of dollars to build extensive data centres to store worthless comments on the internet.

15 Likes

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by banjicom(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
Well, I don't know, I think they created a thread on that, you can go check it out.

Damn!!

I just pray this isn't true. She is an old member of nairaland and her last reply on this forum was on feb 2 on her birthday thread.
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by lovat(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2021
banjicom:

Damn!!

I just pray this isn't true. She is an old member of nairaland and her last reply on this forum was on feb 2 on her birthday thread.
Victoria is dead.

I just called and confirmed this. Her body is in the morgue with no family members being able to be identified
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Xenry: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2021
onlyfacts:
It requires huge data centres to store online information, including that of nairaland. Hard copy documents is the cheapest way to store information for long term. In the next 150 years most of our content available now that arent relevant in the future would have been deleted. No body is going to pay billions of dollars to build extensive data centres to store worthless comments on the internet.
Well, you ain't sure about it. So they are gonna delete my data on google drive? Lol. What if I have a dairy here on Nairaland, they will delete it too? The thing is that nobody will have the time of sorting out worthless comments from good ones so that they could delete it. Why would they delete something that may be useless to the poster's family? We paid for all these—to upload comments/posts and data to the internet (our mobile data is like the coin used for the payment.) So they better not mess with my money wink. The internet is a safe place to store data, and their storage never runs out (it's a paid service).

1 Like

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2021
dear new generation! incase y'all come across my comments, Monika, threads or mentions here, just know a real niqqa like me once existed, know i was here for cruzz

#peace
#BornSinner

1 Like

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Xenry: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
dear new generation! incase y'all come across my comments, Monika, threads or mentions here, just know a real niqqa like me once existed, know i was here for cruzz

#peace
#BornSinner
Time for repentance, huh? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by onlyfacts: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
Well, you ain't sure about it. So they are gonna delete my data on google drive? Lol. What if I have a dairy here on Nairaland, they will delete it too? The thing is that nobody will have the time of sorting out worthless comments from good ones so that they could delete it. Why would they delete something that may be useless to the poster's family? We paid for all these—to upload comments/posts and data to the internet (our mobile data is like the coin used for the payment.) So they better not mess with my money wink. The internet is a safe place to store data, and their storage never runs out (it's a paid service).

Minus privacy issues that requires companies like Google to delete certain stored information on their database after 18 months, including other internet giants like Facebook, Amazon etc, rising cost to build databases that would hold every information ever made on the internet forever is not possible.

They can only hold on to some, probably notable people and events but never all and when we are all gone and even our children they wont keep them either.

1 Like

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by JOACHINpedro: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2021
I was here by mistake but the cruise caught up with me embarassed
But being good pays, never forget to make the world a better place.
#Jp cares

1 Like

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Xenry: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
I was here by mistake but the cruise caught up with me embarassed
But being good pays, never forget to make the world a better place.
#Jp cares
Yeah, that's good, and also try build an image of yourself that history cannot ignore. wink

1 Like

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Xenry: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2021
Another moniker dropped dead recently! cry
It's @Víctórian, damn! cry
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Polynek(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2021
May Her soul rest in peace
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by happybee: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
Another moniker dropped dead recently! cry
It's @Víctórian, damn! cry
How sure are you boy this, bro?
Y'all should stop passing wrong information on this forum...
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by juniorstar(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
The internet will soon be filled with dead people, Nairaland alone has already be filled with lots of dead people—someone like dúkeprince50, and many others, who you may see their comments and posts when you view the past posts, but no matter how much you mention or reply them, they ain't gonna see it or reply back.
About 150 years from now, almost everyone alive on the planet now will be dead, and our whole information/data/posts stored on the internet (Nairaland, facebook, twitter...) will be owned by dead people. Now that's creepy. lipsrsealed
The funny thing is that you may never know which post was the person's last post/comments, and you will never know when s/he is commenting or posting it. I mean, this may be my last post or comment, but you won't know, and you may later mention me, expect a reply, and later feel bad because I didn't replied—not knowing that I may even have died, lol. What if I'm to reply, it will even be more creepy because you would then be communicating with the dead. tongue
There are lots of deactivated and rejected monikers on Nairaland, and most of them are owned by dead people. Also, one day, our own accounts/data will be owned by the dead, too.
Well, that sad thing is that, the future kids will see how their forefathers were playing like kids on Nairaland, Simping, commenting about nigerian girls being Useless, and posting about sex— day-in and day-out.
Well, if you, future generation kids happened to come across or use Nairaland, just know that I was here for fun, that's all wink. And also, not all your forefathers (the ones living now) usually gets A's or come first in all their papers, no, that's a lie, don't believe it when you hear it shocked.
(Please ignore typos wink)
op you they over analyse things oo
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Walkee: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Your kids wouldn't know which nairaland account belonged to you.

4 Likes

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Walkee: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
Yeah, that's good, and also try build an image of yourself that history cannot ignore. wink
history, glory, legend are overrated. When you are dead, opinions of the living wouldn't mean shiit to you who is rotting in the ground

3 Likes

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Walkee: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
Xenry:
lol your mobile data is one of the most useless things in the world. Facebook don't get 1kobo from the mb MTN charges you.
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

#peace
#BornSinner
Your generation will see your account details littered all over Nairaland asking for urgent 2k. grin

1 Like

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Let's just do good things so it can come back to us
#Zinibankswashere
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Your generation will see your account details littered all over Nairaland asking for urgent 2k. grin
lmao I no fit laffgrin

na werey u be lol

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by lasisi69(f): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
If you see this when I'm no longer here, just know that life is beyond social attractions... Be a man of value and have a good personal relationship with God... BLESS YOU... Lasisi

4 Likes

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dear future generation. This is to tell you people that Mr. Nonexistent did not cut out to hate vagina people or treat them as thrash but in my place, an eye for an eye is not a bad attitude. I did my best to satisfy them but they didnt care. I gave them love, they hated me, I tried hate and all of them loved me so I decided not to give them love anymore. Put yourself in my shoes before you judge me. Peace

2 Likes

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by LoudLord(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Some people go be like

1 Like

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by Dissap: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Damn Niggar! Ma future generation, just knw I was here to fvck n unfvck b*tches! Da fvck nigger!
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by sunshineV(f): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
i was here to torment tecno and infinix marketers...please forgive me
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by ReneJay(f): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
I cant stop myself 4rm crying after reading this post. I hate d word pass away

1 Like

Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by LikeAking: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Crazzy.
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Life's crazy, rest in peace to the ones that are gone.
Re: The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) by omojesu202(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2021
sad reality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Naija Girls Don't Like Cooking (pictures) / Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos / This Is Someone's Sister. Genz Baddest Are Now Many In Our Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.