Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Free To Air Satellite Channels - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Channels (2579 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free To Air Satellite Channels by Everest9(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
Pls just new here and i want to learn i got strong 4669xii and 2 65cm dis one facing multi tv and the other facing dstv/hitv pls any special infor wil be appreciated or offline okoyecllns@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Channels by agyengo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
Everest9:

Pls just new here and i want to learn i got strong 4669xii and 2 65cm dis one facing multi tv and the other facing dstv/hitv pls any special infor wil be appreciated or offline okoyecllns@yahoo.com
@ Everest wat do u want to learn of? is it about dishes or channels? pls be specific to get help.if it is bout dishes, u can use one dish with 2 lnbs for astra(multi/dstv) n the other for 2m @21degrees or vox afr. 5degrees, but pls u cannot just send us back by creatin new threads. READ SOME OF THE POSTS CONCERN WITH UR PROBLEM FOR UR PROBLEM IS ON A PARTICULAR THREAD/POST.THANKS,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Channels by Lanceosas(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
pls any one using d fta @ 21 degr East nd dt of 26 degr East.ply ur reply wl be very______ greatful to u all.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Channels by Lanceosas(m): 3:44am On Apr 23, 2011
pls any one using d fta @ 21 degr East nd dt of 26 degr East.pls help wth d workin tp of d above sat.ur reply wl be very______ helpful to mel.

(1) (Reply)

Better Than Dstv(thought I Would Share) / Pls Anybody With Neatly Used 3.2m For Sale In Abeokuta / Aljazeera Sportcard Re-activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.