Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law (758 Views)

Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law / The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America / Hypocrisy And Irony Of The Christian Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by MrPresident1: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
You are a fool.

His kingdom has come. Jehovah witness people have stopped house to house preaching all over the world because of corona virus lmao. The real reason is because there is no more need for it. All stupid ideologies that have been used to keep people in bondage have expired.

Revelation 12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

MaxInDHouse:
YES that's the utterance of the King of Kings but it will be fulfilled when his Kingdom (government) is established here on earth, untill then his disciples are busy preaching and teaching peacefully throughout the earth to gather the remaining lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Enjoy your remaining time before you go along with satan your master to hell forever grin grin grin
Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
When his Kingdom come!
All the blind will see!
All the lame will walk!
There will be Abundance of food everywhere!
No one will say i'm sick!
There will be PEACE throughout the earth!
There will be no more death!
All these will take place on earth (as God's will) when his Kingdom come!
Your intense aggression will only make you angry the more with nothing to do {Proverbs 15:1} that's why i keep telling you to calm your nerves! Colossians 4:6; 1Peter 3:15
May you have PEACE! smiley

MrPresident1:
You are a fool.

His kingdom has come. Jehovah witness people have stopped house to house preaching all over the world because of corona virus lmao. The real reason is because there is no more need for it. All stupid ideologies that have been used to keep people in bondage have expired.

Revelation 12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Enjoy your remaining time before you go along with satan your master to hell forever grin grin grin

Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by budaatum: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
He is enraged because it is personal. Somebody must be putting a priq up his ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
I didn't notice this part of your thread due to your aggression!

We are still preaching and teaching online Sir and our meetings still holds on zoom. We are obeying the superior authorities regarding the social distancing issue. But as the Lord lives many are still flocking into God's Organization and they're getting baptized until now!

Tomorrow is our circuit assembly to be held on zoom while the baptismal candidates will be taken to a body of water for their baptism.

So don't let your Pastors deceive you the sheep are still flocking into the fold! smiley

MrPresident1:

Jehovah witness people have stopped house to house preaching all over the world because of corona virus lmao. The real reason is because there is no more need for it.

Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Surely unrepentant homosexuals and lesbians will not have everlasting life but we are not to say that to them. Our job is to see how we can help them come out of such habits because they won't be allowed to continue living in PARADISE as Gays or Lesbians! smiley

budaatum:
He is enraged because it is personal. Somebody must be putting a priq up his ass.
Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by MrPresident1: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Revelation 22:20
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by budaatum: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Surely unrepentant homosexuals and lesbians will not have everlasting life but we are not to say that to them. Our job is to see how we can help them come out of such habits because they won't be allowed to continue living in PARADISE as Gays or Lesbians! smiley

Not everyone wants to live eternally in paradise, as you well should know. Some are content with that [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+6%3A3&version=KJV]the spirit shall not always strive in their flesh and settle for an hundred and twenty years[/url].

And [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+90%3A10&version=KJV]the days of the years of some are threescore years and ten; or by reason of their strength and labour and sorrow fourscore years before it is soon cut off and we fly away[/url].

Yet, do some live for much shorter, like much much shorter, Max. Or do some not die in their youth, many before a score and some in their first decade? Even the average life expectancy of Nigerians is much less that the Lord give us.

So what good is everlasting life to those who know not what to do with their time in this life? And would some not prefer the hells after?

Oh, I get! Eureka! Eureka! Eureka! So we do not end up burnt!

MaxInDHouseIsDMessiah

grin
Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
In accordance with the FLESH two PERFECT men walked this planet, one despises everlasting life {Genesis 3:13,19} the other cherished it so much that he begged on his knees to be remembered for a resurrection even if he should die. Luke 22:44 compare to 1Corinthians 15:45
Of course God answered the second PERFECT man due to his Godly fear {Hebrew 5:7} so he became the Father of all those who will live forever {Isaiah 9:6} because he valued life with all his heart God promised that all those who follow his path will be granted the privilege to live forever! John 3:16
That's why he could say "i know my sheep and they know me, when they hear my voice they follow me" John 10:14, 27
So it's by choice not by force! Mark 10:28-30 smiley

budaatum:

Not everyone wants to live eternally in paradise, as you well should know. Some are content with that [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+6%3A3&version=KJV]the spirit shall not always strive in their flesh and settle for an hundred and twenty years[/url].
And [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+90%3A10&version=KJV]the days of the years of some are threescore years and ten; or by reason of their strength and labour and sorrow fourscore years before it is soon cut off and we fly away[/url].
Yet, do some live for much shorter, like much much shorter, Max. Or do some not die in their youth, many before a score and some in their first decade? Even the average life expectancy of Nigerians is much less that the Lord give us.
So what good is everlasting life to those who know not what to do with their time in this life? And would some not prefer the hells after?
Oh, I get! Eureka! Eureka! Eureka! So we do not end up burnt!
MaxInDHouseIsDMessiah
grin
Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by budaatum: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So it's by choice not by force!

We agree Max.

I just so love minding the forest in my eye than where others poke their bits.
Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by BassReeves: 5:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Eviana:
BassReeves,
Ok...thank you
Its better to tell the truth, instead of saying OK and giving not only an insincere thank you but a hollow one too, when it isn't at all OK. It is OK, if you're conversing with a rock, but it is not OK if you're expected to give a reasonable reply. Having said that, it's OK, to not have it all figured out yet. However never stop learning something new, because life never stops teaching something new, so its very OK to not know yet
Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by BassReeves: 5:05am On Feb 27, 2021
MomentZone:
Back to the topic
In African we have a lot of people living in denial of their reality, just to maintain social stand, they keep deceiving themselves with falsehood….
It is time we decide to think for ourselves. Identify the truth about these unnatural sexual orientations and find ways to manage it properly.
If you take the time to look around you or read up, you will find out that, same sex attraction exists in nature all about you and so, it is normal and there, unequivocally, is nothing unnatural, about harmless and innocent same sex attraction. There is nothing like unnatural sexual orientations and to make matters worse, there isnt anything like unnatural sexual orientations that needs to be managed properly.

MomentZone:
Criminalizing sexuality is the same as criminalizing people born with one disability or the other…
You passed over adding criminalising left-handed people.

MomentZone:
I know a lot of people may be angered about my opinion on homosexuality.
I know a lot of people are not angered about your opinion on homosexuality, but see you deserving being pitied because you are having and showing an inadequate awareness of the facts, hence your ill-informed opinions and focus on less important matters such as homosexuality, when there are greater important matters to focus on, like the injustice, discrimination, inequality, unfairness, cheating, financial corruption, deprivation, hunger, stealing, sexual assaults etc

MomentZone:
If you are angered, do not rush to attack. Take some time and think deep. Life is a gift. We should live it. Speed time on good things that will help us and our community.
Why not spend time in doing just all these

MomentZone:
I’m happy that I’m not gay and as a man I love to be with a woman. I cherish my sexuality and I’m attracted to the opposite sex and they are attracted to me
Live and let live. Respect others sexuality. Do not demonise others' innocent, harmless, peaceful, affectionate, loyal and loving etc sexuality. Dont be the Pharisee, who in Luke 18:11, prayed and saying:
'God, I thank you that I am not like other men—thieves, adulterers—or this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get'

MomentZone:
But for some other people it is not the same story, they are attracted to the same sex. It may seem impossible but it is true. Because I’m privileged to have sexual orientation that is respected and globally accepted as natural and Godlynot by their own action or inactionhappen to be gay
Give me a list of what is ungodly in a strictly monogamous same sex attraction relationship, and I will give you a counter list of what is Godly.

MomentZone:
I will use my power to oppress those whonot by their own action or inactionhappen to be gay
1. Why would you use your power to oppress those who happen to be gay?
2. How personally are you or anyone else for that matter, affected by those who happen to be gay, for you subject them to your oppression i.e. unjust treatment of gay?
3. What injury, harm, evil etc are those who happen to be gay done to you or anyone else for that matter?
4. What is your reasoning to channel oppressive treatment at gay?
5. Is the use of your power, best used in oppressing those who happen to be gay?

MomentZone:
The story about Sotis and Kebis (not real names) is about my experience in second year in the University.
Thank you for clarifying this.

MomentZone:
This is a pointer that homosexuality exist in Nigeria and it is rooted in many academic, political, religious etc. institutions.
Daudu, is a phenomenon or practice of men acting like women. In Hausa society and Kano city, in particular, Dan Daudu (i.e. ‘yan daudu) man, who acts like a woman, have been categorised as homosexuals or transvestites, and in other cases, even typically defined as male prostitutes or pimps

Deified Sango, the Yoruba thunder god, though not a homosexual, just like Bobrisky, is a, wearing female hairstyles crossdresser.

Adamma masquerade, is a famous masquerade in the Igbo land, of the masquerade adorning female attire and make up, same as the masquerade's men dancers too, so yes, crossdressing is rooted in rich Nigeria's history, culture and heritage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Your case totally differ from mine!

If you know there's a forest in your eye don't think it's the same with everyone! smiley

budaatum:

We agree Max.

I just so love minding the forest in my eye than where others poke their bits.
Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by Eviana(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
BassReeves:

Its better to tell the truth, instead of saying OK and giving not only an insincere thank you but a hollow one too, when it isn't at all OK.

It is OK, if you're conversing with a rock, but it is not OK if you're expected to give a reasonable reply.

Having said that, it's OK, to not have it all figured out yet. However never stop learning something new, because life never stops teaching something new, so its very OK to not know yet

Good morning sir,
Although you rudely crossed out my "reply" (which was highly immature and unnecessary up there), I did tell the "truth".
It is a "truth" you neither "like" nor "accept", but it is the "truth".
My "ok" is very sincere....I'm not gonna travel down that road and start a debate with you on this topic.
If you read through my hundreds of posts, I already addressed the topic of homosexuality biblically....complete with scriptures.
I was interested in this topic--a topic that I DID NOT create-- and happened to see the other day.

Again, I do not converse with inanimate objects...cause they are incapable of responding.
I do converse with people, but also know when to exercise restraint...and "end it".

I don't willingly choose to be controversial, however I am not one who will shy away from controversial topics....especially in terms of biblical issues. People's souls are on the line. I must lovingly speak the truth....regardless of who agrees.
I am not cowardly either.
I am not in a popularity contest on Nairaland.
You cannot "bully" me into a different belief system....anymore than you can the other religion there in Nigeria.

Yes, I will always be learning in the school of God even throughout eternity; even as the scriptures state, "Who can know everything about the one, living and true God of the heavens?"

I don't know "what exactly" I'm supposed to know that I don't know yet pertaining to this thread subject?
If you'd like, I have a phone...although I do not know you from Adam personally.
If not and you decline, that's fine too.
But what I won't continue to do is debate over this issue a million times on N.L. because you are triggered.

I do not hate you.
I can only "hate" the things God hates...and that isn't people....although some times I struggle with that.

Happy Sabbath and you have a good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law by budaatum: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Some can not just help their poo obsession!

budaatum:

Why are you laughing? That your laugh is making me laugh sef! grin grin grin Even though I want to be furious at you all! angry angry angry

Seriously! 18 pages of poo poking and this isn't the only thread! If muttley were arguing for the non-condemnation of ss poking I'd seriously be on his side with tons of Bible too. Or does your own Bible not clearly infer that after I rape your husband you should give me your son too? Besides, if a person wants to ss (samesex) poke of what concern of anyone is it? If I want to poke poo or be bent over by someone who consents to bend me over and poke my poo is it really anyone else's concern? Do I need the permission of any other than the person I'm bending over and poking poo with? So what if it's written in some book that I am pong if I poke poo, is it your poker that will pong? So what if some book says poo pokers pong, is book my God? Even if my God self comes down from heaven and tells me I pong for poking poo, so what? Is it not God? Is it not true that I can bend over bend over bend over and poke poo until I don't want to bend over and poke poo anymore and just say "Abba, Father, forgive me for I have poked plenty poo", and Abba will just forgive my pong? And even if I don't say "Abba" and say "fuq off" instead, can anything worse than burning in hell till eternity happen to me? Oh, I get it! You want to save me from burning in hell! Why? I made a choice and for some odd reason you want to save me! Are you my Messiah? Are you God? Am I poking your poo? Does my poo poking make you pong?

If I chose to poke my poker in poo it's my poker that will pong so you all should seriously consider minding your own pokers and stop behaving as if it is your poker that I am poking in poo or your poo that I am poking my poker in or you that pongs when I poke my poker in poo that isn't yours!

To you muttleylaff, it is clear that as far as the Bible is concerned a poo poker pongs and no amount of twisting and turning can change that fact. You can go and poke poo and bear the consequential pong but you can't poke poo and have Biblical sanctification to pong unless you've figured out a way to have your cake in your belly as well as in front of you, and seriously, if you have figured that out I'd personally be wondering why you'd want to be applying it to your pong and not to your bank account or something way more rewarding than the pong of your poker!

And to you non-poo-pokers, even eating fish without scales makes you [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_%28Bible%29?wprov=sfla1]pong[/url] along with lots of other things way more common than poo poking so delight that you never ate mackerel and titus or you pong just as a poo poker and we shall see each other in hell barring "Abba Father" to the Graceful Merciful Ever Forgiving Lord God, of course! There is indeed a reason to not be casting stones!

I'm hoping with this that I've got all you pongers out of my system, and I don't mind being quoted but a pong on anyone who ccs buda in a poo poking pong for I don't appreciate being raped and would rather you don't or I'll personally chop off your pokers so you have nothing to rape me with!!

You all are warned!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of Daddy G.O / HRM, Eze Dr. Chukwudi Ihenetu, Making Global Impact Through Igbo New Yam Festiva / (video) Apostle Arome Osayi's Wife Lost A Pregnancy After Fighting A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.