Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) (82243 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bobrisky has been blasting actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday for mentioning his name while disgracing a fan that tattooed her name.

Bobrisky shared a screenshot of Nkechi's post that appeared on Instablog 9ja and wrote:

Nkechi or whatever your names is called !!!! I like my space and peace a lot, that is y I don’t follow people here, but when you crossed your lane you are definitely waking a dangerous python � up, I know you and clout are 5 and 6 and we are both SHAMELESS!!!! So let roll d dice. Never in your life mention my name on ur stupid page again !!!!! I repeat if u nor wan make sango and Ogun strike your whole generation. If you have any issue with me be brave and face me let roll d dice. Na me say make you they do audio giveaway for your page ? Or na me swear for you not to have money to appreciate your so called fans for writing your name. If that person that wrote your name know how broke you are she won’t even dare �������. ABEG I’m not part of d people you share your pu***y palliative too o ! So it easy to drag you like I pass my neighbor generator. I will be expecting your reply on dis so I can now fire � back all your bad records. Guys go and get your popcorns and drink � ready !!!! It’s about to be lit �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtmZkwj1Vh6G-s92w6GBJylNB3GWj7yWG8Pkk0/?igshid=dag7xyhldsq

In another post, Bobrisky accused the actress of sleeping around home and abroad:

My leaked ass hole has given me wat your generation can’t afford !!!!! I don’t blame you thou ! Let me quickly remind you how your mother use you to serve men when she was still selling beer � at a beer parlour. SHAME ! Secondly all d f**k you f***k for dis Nigeria not even in Lagos because you don cast home and abroad ������� na common VENZA Camry you they drive ���� na you supposed be my class captain for class so you go learn to stop sharing free pu***y palliative. should I tagged d car vendor you gave your pu***sy to as an exchange to borrow car to pose to lie to your so called fans say you buy car for your mama ������. Make I dey drop am gradually.... you remember your favorite celebrity you slept with her husband come they apologize ����������. Y are all d men you post as your husband ended dumpling your ass ���������. Damn girl you need deliverance. Be a classy ashewo for once ������. Part 2 loading

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtsSIDD_evLZjz2V6gmifUXNq2SlT9AZKUWaA0/?igshid=1xj6pirgab8xh

Not done yet, the cross dresser shared pictures of his cars and wrote:

Nkechi are u mad ? Do you want to be unfortunate ? Dis are d pictures of all my amazing machines !!!!! I didn’t sleep with any man to get all dis bad ass machines ? Let me even ask you nkechi how many lives have you saved from dying, how many people have you helped ? Incase there is one i don’t know please tell me or post if they born your mama well. your own na to they shake ur EXPIRE ass up and down. Never in your life compare myself to you again. D difference is so clear and bright . I resemble your mama mate ? Broke idiot !!!!! Y do people stop doing giveaway on your page ? Because you be audio !!!!!! Fake life wan kill kill you ����������. Lastly go and fix your jaw it look like crab � head �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtv4VpjV1JpyqM0KngTaFHAUhL5l49fL9XCUQ0/?igshid=wx8qj6x272nw

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2021

4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
cheesy..

Nawa o... Na why I no dey blame Nigerian feminists.. E no easy... Nigerian men dun dominate everything. Even "womanhood", men dey drag with them.. Now, Bobrisky dun "take over" the "womanhood industry".. Uche Maduagwu too dun dey compete...

Nigerian men greedy sha.

It's well.

271 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by adesegun121(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by qualityovenbake(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
You can't shame the shameless. Bobrisky wey don mad since wey him dey him mama womb.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na wa oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by BruncleZuma: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2021

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by babatee90(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is it really God that created this people or na angel just carry tools make them

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Onyi22(f): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is this supposed to be in front page?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by seunlayi(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
this guy sef they talk about sleeping around grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Wimbledondu(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
The fight of the shameless

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by doxijaw: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Drugs, tattoos, strippers, gays .

Useless in 1700 , useless in 2021

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by SeeHim: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by IamDavid(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bobrisky, I know you're hustling hard for money but this hustle no fresh at all. The people you call "fans" know, deep down that they can't emulate you! You think you're a celeb? You're a joke!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by goshen26: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Their headache
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by maureensylvia(f): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by kiddkash(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
DISWAN na Family problem

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by 45foul: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Season film
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by deeptechcool(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Two irritating Farm tools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by Sarsaproko: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
They are both mad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by ayenale1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omo see finishing...Nkechi should not jus type anything o

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by H903: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sarsaproko:
They are both mad.
I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
wahala be like bicycle ooo gbas gbos everywhere..
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) by bempirenig: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
E pass shameless

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.