Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:06 PM

Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) (48162 Views)

If You Were To Spend 5m Naira In 1hr / How Do You Spend Your Time On The Internet? / Amazing Opportunity To Win Travel Fare And Electronic Gadgets With $1 Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by tutudesz: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
The5DME:
you no know brother yaya for onigbongbo?
I no reach onigbongbo side, but na Oshodi side I Rock
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
AfroKnight:

I think down down up was Noob’s teleport move.

Smoke’s come over here was down back B. cheesy Chai. I chop beating for MK tire before I started beating small small kids.

The only brutality I remember now is Liu Kang’s YBY(block)AXAXBBY

And one 4-hit combo for Sub zero. YYB down Y
i meant noob , bt to diSappear with smoke "NA HOLD B UP UP Y, AND THE UNDERGROUND STRIKE AM TALKING ABOUT ISN'T THAT OF COME OVER HERE. MY LITTLE SIS IS THE BEST PLAYER AMONG ME AND MY FRIENDS BECUS SHE THE US KITANA FINISH US. SHE GO FORCE US TO HOLD B UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME ( KITANA, MELINA, SINDEL, ETC WILL BE FALLING FROM THE SKY LIKE RAINFALL, BT SHE GO STILL TELL US SAY SHE NO SABI WAITN SHE THE PRESS). MY BEST MORTAL KMBATER IS RAIN, SMOKE, KABAL, SCORPION AND LIU UNLESS I WAN USE FEMALE THEN I GO WITH SINDEL OR SONYA. I HAVE 4GOTTEN ALL CHEATS BT CAN STILL REMEMBER LIKE ABT SMOKE, JAZ, RAIN AND LIU. BT RAIN AND SMOKE BECUS I USE THEM THE MOST
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
AfroKnight:

cheesy grin Stop “age shaming” people grin
hehe
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Ekpekus(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
osamz007:
THE KIND CANE I CHOP BECAUSE OF THIS STUFF EHN . LIKE SAY I BE CRIMINAL

IF WE DEY SAME BOAT. GATHER HERE WITH LIKES
I was on this boat.. I went to play game while i was suppose to be on an errand. My family started searching for me, thinking I was lost, to the extent they almost went to the police station and media house (because i spent time playing game, especially when you have to wait for your turn as people surplus for waiting line).
Na so, somebody just hint my family say he see person when resemble me for that game house. The way my family rush reach there take gbab me, be like film trick.
The cane I chop that afternoon I still remember till today... two people hold my legs and another two my hands, lie me for bench outside... bulala my buttocks ehn... chai... memories

3 Likes

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
arantess:

CRonaldo?
He wasn't even prolific then
I LOVE PEOPLE WHO USES L1 SOO MUCH BECUS I WILL COUNTER UR L1 WITH MY L1 TOO. NO NEED FOR OFFSIDE TRAP, FOR PEOPLE WHO USES 1 MAN I JUST US BLOCK TO SET MY DEFENSE ANYTIME U WAN PLAY WITH 1 GUY OR I USE SEMI ASSIST WHILE DEFENDING. PS2 PRO IS SOO SUPERB
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Sweetmom: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
AfroKnight:

I think down down up was Noob’s teleport move.

Smoke’s come over here was down back B. cheesy Chai. I chop beating for MK tire before I started beating small small kids.

The only brutality I remember now is Liu Kang’s YBY(block)AXAXBBY

And one 4-hit combo for Sub zero. YYB down Y

If I get you in the air that year with any character that has a raising combo I will not allow you to land again by pressing Run and punch (X) repeatedly or axe continously if using Nightwolf till the other character's blood is entirely drained....MK3 was the best game ever mehn.
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by emonis88: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
down memory lane. Came to lag for holiday, na so my cousin friend carry us go one plaza for somewhere in festac, guy my money finish dat day, since then I fear game houses o!

2 Likes

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
BadRadio:
If u played Sega or Nintendo and u ain't married... go for deliverance... the youngest amongst u is 32grin
Hahahaha u are mad . I startd playing game soo early in my primary 3 days. So me never reach 27 nt to talk abt 32
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
arantess:
XACZB XACZB XXXX for noon saibots brutality
NOOB SAIBOT NOT NOON
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
gibsonwales:
NOOB SAIBOT : XCABCZYABCZZZ. The FATALITY combo no gree comot for my head !!!
I NO TOO KNOW ABOUT BRUTALITY , AND FATALITY STUFF
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by snoopz: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
damn I don miss ps2, back den for SUB in unilorin untill I finished for 19
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
arantess:

Ahhh! I finished sonic twice
Even finished mario and contra on that " ending man " console
Mumsy was beefing popsy because he gave us money to buy sega instead of to buy"bible".....as a real Ol G,popsy say make she calm down make the children flex
I no sabi play contra and mario
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ouchbabe:
you all are guilty. So what will be your reaction if you catch your child doing as you did?
FINISH HIM "XCCAYZBAABC"

1 Like

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Hahahaha u are mad . I startd playing game soo early in my primary 3 days. So me never reach 27 nt to talk abt 32
did you play sega or Nintendo? am not talking about Ps1 o !
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bbbwings:

Old man you no shame grin grin
grin

No be small thing. Some were my students sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kiaso(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Did you play Splinter Cell (mobile version) and Gangstar?

This game was boss
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
porthouse7:
I was bad in dis act.... I usually jump sch fence to play mortal kombat street fighter, and after school her I will be there till later hour till my mama locate me with Cain.... anyways thank u mama for resetting my brain
U be woman ?
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
uchman:
Mortal combat on Sega game...
AC up B up B, A down...
Back Back forward...
Sega mortal contact wan kill me that year for Gbagada, by Baracks...

Do you still remember Back, Down, Forward Punch?

And Hold Down for 2seconds Punch? Zoey's Festac
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by jaguars(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Offpoint1:
Repeated SS twice, was supposed to grad at 16, ended up graduating at 18.... worse, my addiction was super Mario Bros and Sonic The Hedgehog. I was obsessed with saving Princess Peach, funny till I quit playing the game I couldn't saved the princess for over 3 years.

I became depressed and abandoned the game when I read somewhere the princess I was trying to save all these years wasn't really in any form of danger, rather ran away from her father's Castle to her prince charming. All my efforts were in vain, princess was enjoying her boyfriend dxxk, while I thought she was in Danger. That was how I quit playing video games till date.

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by kroger: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
tutudesz:

I no reach onigbongbo side, but na Oshodi side I Rock

Which side for oshodi?
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
ibizgirl:
I had a game center way back 2005-2009 awesome business. My center was near a school in Ikorodu. Wonder where my customers are now. They must be big boys now. Still have some of the games in my wardrobe PS1 and XBox.
U also play ? Even now i dey pray make i get woman we like/sabi play game becus after marriage i must buy plenty consoles to play. I ones saw a girl in our SCHOOL GAME SHOP "IMOPOLY". I CRUSH ON HER TIRE BT WAS IN FOR A SERIOUS TYPING .
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by kroger: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
James Bond 007 on Nintendo 64 changed my surname grin
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by IsraelOA(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
I should have been a millionaire by now, if I saved all those monies....

1 Like

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Kelvin3476: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
BadRadio:
did you play sega or Nintendo? am not talking about Ps1 o !
I PLAYED ENDING MAN . I PLAYED SEGA TIRE "WRESTLING (RAZOR RAMON MY FAVOURIT, SOCCER MY FAVOURITE IS THE U.S, WHILE I CAN STILL USE ITALY BECUS OF CARBONI, GERMAN BECUS OF SIEKE, ARGENTINA BECUS OF MULITO ) I PLAY SEGA TIRE
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by ibizgirl(f): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
I have just 1 XBox and PS1 left. I can give out the XBox, but the hard disk is bad and I can't find the pads or cables

eherbal:
mind selling them off?
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by ghettochild(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
LMS1:
I Never Patronised This Games Sha,
Mine Was Java Games Those Days.
I Spent A Lot Buying Data To Download Games In Sefan.Ru, Waptrick And Other Java Sites.
My Favourite Game Back Then Were ;-
Mortal Combat, Motocross, Danger Dash, Assasins Creed, Bourne Conspiracy, Men In Black, The Sims, GTA, American Army, Battle Hills, Mission Imposible, Real Soccer 2008, Die Hard And F L Commando Etc grin
Them Senior Student Go Just Dey Seize Our Phone Anyhow For Class Then.
Lol Good Old Days Sha cheesy
Small legend that you are...
I still love me sefan.ru games til date plus Symbian phones
I played most of those games u listed including splinter cell n Art of war
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Bosch10(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Did you play Splinter Cell (mobile version) and Gangstar?

guy u no go die Young.splinter cell on Sony Erickson phone na like sey u dey heaven.

the game too look real.av been trying to remember the name since.thanks to you
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
I never did that, my mum was very strict and it got to a point I started having doubt if she is really my mum..... Friends tried to convince me to join them but all their efforts to initiate me proved abortive because of the fear of my mum.

The day wey mumsy catch me for snooker board during school hours na God help me to dey alive to tell the story after the "panel beating".
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by driand(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Explorers:
From Mega sega to Super Nintendo (Snes).

First picked interest in fighting, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.

Always play to bet and you hear conditions like:

*Halfpower or Quater power
*No Noob Saibot, no Uppercut etc
*8on8, will beat your 8 fighters with 2 fighters

They organize inter-house competition in Akure then, 1 best fighter to represent a game house (Mortal Kombat3 Nintendo and PS1 soccer).

Came 3rd 1998(MK3)
if you did not play CTR just forget it... And I retain the worlds best title on CTR

1 Like

Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kelvin3476:
I PLAYED ENDING MAN . I PLAYED SEGA TIRE "WRESTLING (RAZOR RAMON MY FAVOURIT, SOCCER MY FAVOURITE IS THE U.S, WHILE I CAN STILL USE ITALY BECUS OF CARBONI, GERMAN BECUS OF SIEKE, ARGENTINA BECUS OF MULITO ) I PLAY SEGA TIRE
huh?
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by arantess: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kelvin3476:
I LOVE PEOPLE WHO USES L1 SOO MUCH BECUS I WILL COUNTER UR L1 WITH MY L1 TOO. NO NEED FOR OFFSIDE TRAP, FOR PEOPLE WHO USES 1 MAN I JUST US BLOCK TO SET MY DEFENSE ANYTIME U WAN PLAY WITH 1 GUY OR I USE SEMI ASSIST WHILE DEFENDING. PS2 PRO IS SOO SUPERB
sabi man, i also had a habit of rushing forward with goalkeeper during one on one
works once in a while though
Re: Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
uchman:
Mortal combat on Sega game...
AC up B up B, A down...
Back Back forward...
Sega mortal contact wan kill me that year for Gbagada, by Baracks...
XXBCZBBCZBBXAXA. Guess whose brutality moves is that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / ╚►will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.