Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, (1444 Views)

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Stoning The Devil: Christians, Atheists, Everyone Should Learn From This Ritual. / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Save yourselves now and your unborn children
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
SisterFire:
Is that all?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by BigCowH0rn: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:

Lol

Vivian, what is really going on with you?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Lol

Vivian, what is really going on with you?
...y not disappoint me for once eh! ...this isn't funny anymore,
.if u think I am mad y not avoid me and you think I am crazy haven't u proved to people that I am a derainged madwoman enough?
U are a Christian , I am an ANTICHRISTS y not avoid each other now u have had ur pound of flesh,
You hate me so much y not avoid me like plague , remember u gave me ur word that u will avoid me n I will avoid u and Christians

1 Like

Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by BigCowH0rn: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...y not disappoint me for once eh! ...this isn't funny anymore,
.if u think I am mad y not avoid me and you think I am crazy haven't u proved to people that I am a derainged madwoman enough?
U are a Christian , I am an ANTICHRISTS y not avoid each other now u have had ur pound of flesh,
You hate me so much y not avoid me like plague , remember u gave me ur word that u will avoid me n I will avoid u and Christians

Lol, I don't think you are mad. I think you are very very confused indeed but if ever set straight will make a wonderful person.

Look at Bluebreeze. I talk to him like a pal now even after everything. That's me.
If i can talk to him of all people why not you?
I asked you a question to try to understand you.
I'm not the kind of Christian that turns his nose up on others who are not in line with my faith. One of my best friends is a Muslim

I gave you my word not to make trouble for you again and I'm respecting that.
I never said I would avoid you entirely
If you want that you can always get it though...
Just say... leave me alone.
Say it now.

I may be big trouble but I'm also very principled - and I think you know that well enough.
I rarely trespass on people's privacy unless they annoy me or have been idiots.
In your case you annoyed me.... very much.

So there you go.
Just say the words...
A few words and your disappointment will be over. cool

Once I leave, I never return no matter what.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Lol, I don't think you are mad. I think you are very very confused indeed but if ever set straight will make a wonderful person.

Look at Bluebreeze. I talk to him like a pal now even after everything. That's me.
If i can talk to him of all people why not you?
I asked you a question to try to understand you.
I'm not the kind of Christian that turns his nose up on others who are not in line with my faith. One of my best friends is a Muslim

I gave you my word not to make trouble for you again and I'm respecting that.
I never said I would avoid you entirely
If you want that you can always get it though...
Just say... leave me alone.
Say it now.

I may be big trouble but I'm also very principled - and I think you know that well enough.
I rarely trespass on people's privacy unless they annoy me or have been idiots.
In your case you annoyed me.... very much.

So there you go.
Just say the words...
A few words and your disappointment will be over. cool

Once I leave, I never return no matter what.

...I will say it because u broke my heart ,
... something tells me u will use another dimension to get to me even if I say leave me alone ...
You are a christian and I am an ANTICHRIST,

We aren't suppose to relate ...that was my mistake initially

leave me alone child of Christ
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by BigCowH0rn: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
SisterFire:
...I will say it because u broke my heart ,
I'm not your lover or husband, nor do you have feelings for me, so I cannot break your heart, a heart.

... something tells me u will use another dimension to get to me even if I say leave me alone ...
A quick lesson in psychology, honey.
Never say to someone's face that they cannot do without you, even if the person is weak and the case may be true.
If you do this, even the weakest of person will fight hard to show you differently.
We are all proud people. Its part of human nature.
Don't even say it to your kids.

You are a christian and I am an ANTICHRIST,
True

We aren't suppose to relate ...that was my mistake initially
Wrong

leave me alone child of Christ
This is your mistake!
Do your realize that making me your enemy in this fashion gives me the right, privilege to torpedo you damn thread?
I swear to God I would love noting nore right now and I'm even bored.
I hate that thread with a passion.

But....
I will do nothing.
I will leave you alone and in time forget you.
Check well from tonight.

1 Share

Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
THERE IS NO HELLFIRE IT'S JUST THE IMAGINATION OF MISINFORMED CHURCHGOERS AND THEIR WICKED PASTORS! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by BigCowH0rn: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
THERE IS NO HELLFIRE IT'S JUST THE IMAGINATION OF MISINFORMED CHURCHGOERS AND THEIR WICKED PASTORS! smiley

I guess you've been there to check.
That is good.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
God's plan for Adam was to continue living {Genesis 2:17} but Adam chose to die {Genesis 3:6} God allowed him to expire {Genesis 3:19} and so all Adam's descendants inherited expiring date from Adam! Romans 5:12
Please can you correlate the HELLFIRE concept with this arrangement?
It's mistranslation that brought about the Hellfire doctrine such thing never came to God's heart! Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5
So don't allow religious traditions or emotions to blur your senses! smiley

BigCowH0rn:

I guess you've been there to check.
That is good.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by BigCowH0rn: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God's plan for Adam was to continue living {Genesis 2:17} but Adam chose to die {Genesis 3:6} God allowed him to expire {Genesis 3:19} and so all Adam's descendants inherited expiring date from Adam! Romans 5:12
Please can you correlate the HELLFIRE concept with this arrangement?
It's mistranslation that brought about the Hellfire doctrine such thing never came to God's heart! Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5
So don't allow religious traditions or emotions to blur your senses! smiley

Look, my good friend, my previous response to you wasn't antagonizing or indulging in any manner cos I'm tired.
I've been in different wars with different religious fanatics on this website for the last 6 months straight and could really use some rest.

Una own just too much and una plenty.

The fact that all of you are over 40, rendering you all incorrigible, makes matters worse.
I can't afford to be wasting my time arguing aimlessly with you guys when you've already made up your mind about your beliefs and principles.
I need that time to hide the money God gave me from this thieving Government, ok.
You can argue forever about how fake this God is while He keeps blessing me so I can keep paying titles. I don't mind at all.

Here take this one....

Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope!

Feel free to argue with your keyboard. I'm really not interested.
I swear!

Good day to you, sir.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
I never doubted the existence of God my guy, all i said is there is nothing called HELLFIRE in God's plan. Period! smiley

BigCowH0rn:

Look, my good friend, my previous response to you wasn't antagonizing or indulging in any manner cos I'm tired.
I've been in different wars with different religious fanatics on this website for the last 6 months straight and could really use some rest.

Una own just too much and una plenty.

The fact that all of you are over 40, rendering you all incorrigible, makes matters worse.
I can't afford to be wasting my time arguing aimlessly with you guys when you've already made up your mind about your beliefs and principles.
I need that time to hide the money God gave me from this thieving Government, ok.
You can argue forever about how fake this God is while He keeps blessing me so I can keep paying titles. I don't mind at all.

Here take this one....

Jesus Christ says in Matthew 25:41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the devil and his angels." In Matthew 13:42, Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth." HELL IS FOREVER! All who enter hell — abandon all hope!

Feel free to argue with your keyboard. I'm really not interested.
I swear!

Good day to you, sir.

Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by BigCowH0rn: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I never doubted the existence of God my guy, all i said is there is nothing called HELLFIRE in God's plan. Period! smiley

Hmmm, I dare say you are a different breed of fanatic grin

I don't want to pursue the argument though.
I want out of here.
The Op is my enemy you see and so i gotta leave.

Thanks and bye.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24am On Mar 01, 2021
Whatever you say, i'm one of the followers of the Jewish man called Jesus.
We don't have enemies but friends and brothers, we pray for all of them, while we work with our Master Lord and King Jesus Christ all our goal is to convert as many as possible for the kingdom of God.
Our assignment makes no one our enemies because we must pray (seek for the good) of all men! Matthew 5:43-48
Thanks for your time, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

BigCowH0rn:

Hmmm, I dare say you are a different breed of fanatic grin
I don't want to pursue the argument though.
I want out of here.
The Op is my enemy you see and so i gotta leave.
Thanks and bye.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Ahasco(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:

Sorry I'm posting here, I don't know what's happening I can't post on that thread. Did you ban me from posting on the thread?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ahasco:

Sorry I'm posting here, I don't know what's happening I can't post on that thread. Did you ban me from posting on the thread?

...did I ban you ? smiley smiley
...do you have an alternative account ? If u have it use it ,
Check ur profile and see the information on it
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Ahasco(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
I don't have an alternative account, I tried to open another but not possible. So I've been banned till 8th of March, you didn't answer my question you only smiled. I'm really sad right now. What did I do?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
I miss you.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I miss you.
...u miss me? Like we are dating?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ahasco:

I don't have an alternative account, I tried to open another but not possible. So I've been banned till 8th of March, you didn't answer my question you only smiled. I'm really sad right now. What did I do?
what question is that ?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...u miss me? Like we are dating?
You are an interesting person anyway.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ahasco:

...pls screenshot ur profile where u we're banned let me see,

Is obvious u are banned by antispasm bot dealing with me everyday , what we do in that thread is beyond Nairaland so is bound to happen ,
Tomorrow avoid quoting me like u did B4 , because quoting me got u a ban
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are an interesting person anyway.
...y ran off that thread , ? because I insulted u ?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
I think I left with an unanswered question.
Do you have kids?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
How many kids do you have?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I think I left with an unanswered question.
Do you have kids?
...not here dear wink
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Ahasco(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...pls screenshot ur profile where u we're banned let me see,

Is obvious u are banned by antispasm bot dealing with me everyday , what we do in that thread is beyond Nairaland so is bound to happen ,
Tomorrow avoid quoting me like u did B4 , because quoting me got u a ban

Here it is, so what do you think?

Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ahasco:

Here it is, so what do you think?
...by 11:30 the ban stops
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...not here dear wink
I know they don't exist here,dear.
Alright,DEAR.
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by Ahasco(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
SisterFire:
...by 11:30 the ban stops

The questions I asked which you said "not now" like how long will it take?. Those questions I call dirty secrets of Africans and the others you talked about but said you will reveal all later?
Re: Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, by SisterFire(f): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ahasco:

The questions I asked which you said "not now" like how long will it take?. Those questions I call dirty secrets of Africans and the others you talked about but said you will reveal all later?
...the secrets is better left untouched cos saying it will make u hate me or insight a negative energy in you , that thread shall be here when things will change positively by 2% when we celebrate then I chip it in , which will be happiness upon thou heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

TELA Maize: Approved In Nigeria, Rejected By Kenya, USA / The Secret Gospel Of Thomas / Explore The Encyclopeadia Of Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.