Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Making Your Business Visible In 2021: The Need To Go Online! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Making Your Business Visible In 2021: The Need To Go Online! (135 Views)

The Need For Ewallets In Nigeria And Skrill Nigeria As The Popular Ewallet / Ikeja Electricity Scam And The Need To Go Solar / The Need For Information Technology In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Your Business Visible In 2021: The Need To Go Online! by Freddiekoko: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
Did you know 35% of small business owners feel that their business is too small for a website and 70% to 80% of potential customers are lost by businesses without websites? This shows that businesses have to keep up with technologies and people’s expectations.
Business activities all over the world have taken a major shift in recent times and the frequency of customers spending their money online has increased. Have you stopped to wonder why some stores experience a larger volume of sales, a better customer base, and has a wider reach?… The BIG question is “how were they able to achieve this”?.

If potential or existing customers are able to buy from your store online, this automatically gives your business an edge and gives you more insights into what customers really want. Normally when people hear about creating an online presence it might sound very tedious and expensive to carry out, but you have nothing to worry about because with GEENA selling online has become user-friendly, affordable, and easy.
Geena has all the necessary tools that will make your business to STAND OUT out from your competitors and give your business a VOICE.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsumZ6vvGw4

All you need to do is to create an online store on the Geena app by following these easy steps:
1. TAP on the MENU button on the top LEFT side of your screen.
2. TAP on SETTINGS and select ONLINE SHOP SETTINGS.
3. TAP on BUSINESS INFORMATION and then ENTER your business details.
4. Select your preferred CUSTOM LOGO AND COLOUR.
5. Upload WEBSITE BANNER.
6. Select ONLINE PRODUCTS.
7. Select ONLINE PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY OPTIONS.
8. Add SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS.

Having created a customized website that suits your brand, you can easily share your online shop link by copying and pasting it on your preferred social media handles for customers to view the product catalog and start shopping.
Don’t stick to the old pattern of selling, reach more customers online, and enjoy:
- Increased store visibility.
- Attract new customers.
- Improved sales.
- Better customer management.
- Tracking orders in real-time.
- Send customized invoice.
Now you can see the need to go online and drive sales to your store with Geena.

15 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Making Your Business Visible In 2021: The Need To Go Online! by chumsfortech: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
So I fit get website for my store?? Is that it?
Also, do I need to pay for it?
Re: Making Your Business Visible In 2021: The Need To Go Online! by GeenaAfrica: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yes, all you need to do is to download the app, upload products on your inventory, and publish them online... That easy! smiley
chumsfortech:
So I fit get website for my store?? Is that it?
Also, do I need to pay for it?
Re: Making Your Business Visible In 2021: The Need To Go Online! by temiregiddy: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
mad ooo shocked
Re: Making Your Business Visible In 2021: The Need To Go Online! by notsochefchi: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Wahala for who Davido dey cheat on o

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 And 12 Promax Already-in- Nigeria / Mint Lots Of Iphone 11 Factory Unlocked For Sale / TITAN 15Z – Our Highest Power Handling Passive PA Speaker 15″ Titan – Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.