Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions (45376 Views)

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) / Robbers Invade Six Churches In Osogbo, Cart Away Millions Of Naira Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Never4getU: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why not Nigerian politicians? Haven't they done worst to our social lifestyle and career?

They have made us realize u can't make it if u're not brutal with arms!

If u need another symptoms for a failed state...u need to be in felas's shoes

Jashub:
Why are you blaming Nigerian politicians for something caused by criminals?
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by lukfame(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
adonisuwa:

Burna Boy '' monster you made'' tells the story.
Try listen to de song sha and pay attention to the lyrics. maybe you go grab the facts
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Starhearts: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
post=99416142:

He who kills by the gun will die by the gun......las las.

Not all
Qoute me.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by MansoryMX(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na wa! This country is finished!
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by MansoryMX(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Who has money to leave this country, should do quietly! Nor announce or shout am. Just leave quietly
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Spending123: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, no wonder you are last,? & you have the audacity to spit thrash, maybe the people ruling you & your parents did not work to get there,?people just went to their houses and made them your rulers? Epitome of a failed mindset, blaming others for your own shortcomings.

Forget the trash you just typed cos am leaving a good and comfortable life, my family is also leaving a good life but am saying this cos when I walk around and see poor people suffering I always feel like crying for them. I know you are supporting this evil government cos you are milking from it in one way or the other and I pray that the cries and pains this government have caused for so many people in this country you all shall pay for it cos he that supports evil shall one way or the other reap it, last last I go soon leave this country for onah by the special Grace of God. Thank you.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Kelvin3476: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
THIS IS NIGERIA ( EVERYDAY NEW CRIME). THATS THE PERFECT DEFINITION OF ZOOGERIA
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Offpoint1: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
rocknation62:
There’s no smoke without fire... An insider is involved

Pure insider job

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by hecomeshome(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope they weren't sent by the bullion van thief at Bourdillon

You wicked.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by EmekaA125(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
buckeyemedia:
An idle mind is the devil’s workshop, you have nothing to do, others are plotting how to get paid, you are busy wasting your time wondering how much the Bullion Van delivered to Tinubu that day? Will you not go and create a Strategy so that bullion van can deliver money to you at home in future, or you will want to die in abject poverty? Mumudey.
Hahahaha. U rushed to defend a known thief. I'm currently doing my NYSC and hopefully to find a placement after my service year. Continue talking rubbish. Fool
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
He's a wasted sperm
Pedyson:
Since when did you lost your sense of reasoning?

Ewu!
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by erico2k2(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kudejo:
Policemen are under-paid, under-trained and under-equipped but over-utilized. If we want anything to improve in this Country we need to take better care of our policeforce by improving funding, increasing personnel and incase I forgot to mention IMPROVING FUNDING
How are they under paid?
they get paid more than pry school teachers

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Perfectsouth(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
the words of a wise man always look foolish to a fool
900warriorz:
...and this made sense to you? undecided
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by alexola20(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Jashub: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
alexola20:
All Nigerian politicians are criminals.
That's generalizing and its a very bad way of coming to conclusion
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by E2000: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nice Nice. Just don't kill the innocent people while at it.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Perfectsouth:
well, since it concerns bullion van, I only think of BOURDILLION...
In Nigeria, there is only one true word and opposite...

WORD--BULLION VAN
OPPOSITE--BOURDILLION
synonymous you mean
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by 900warriorz: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Perfectsouth:
the words of a wise man always look foolish to a fool

So who is foolish by intending Tinubu is a Bullion Van man and yet, his Abode is the opposite of Bullion van. You get sense? Abi you no know the meaning of opposite? cheesy grin
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by 900warriorz: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
synonymous you mean

Help me tell am oo...person wey no know the difference between his Antonyms and Synonyms dey form wise for nairaland cheesy

Mutula grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Zeezenho: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=Dyke15 post=99414045]
Bullion Van?
If u knw u knw grin grin[/quote

Oga the thing sound like bodillion to me.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Zeezenho: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dyke15:

Bullion Van?
If u knw u knw grin grin

Oga the thing sound like bordillon to me
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
rocknation62:
There’s no smoke without fire...
An insider is involved

You might be right..

Another angle, the high way men might have done their homework (close monitoring of the said van, the security attached to it, the usual movement and so on) well. If proper investigation is carried out and not some Ipaja-styled investigation, then we might get to know the root cause.

Anyway, this is my opinion,

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
No they were sent by China Shekau who is always igniting hatred and hatred and nothing but hatred to his gullible followers...
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by realstars: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
That Is The Hitt Point.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by CodeTemplar: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
saraki comes to mind
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Owologbo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
Not all are criminals. And besides, what has politics got to do with this crime?
All politicians are criminals. from the top to the bottom.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by brandsoncharlie: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
All leaders in Nigeria are politicians but not all Nigeria �� politicians are leaders.
So they still take the blame.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by terrezo2002(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Litmus:

The need to eat is the root of all ''evil''
Very wrong. It is not wrong to have needs. It is being greedy that is evil.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
No need to wait for the money to get to its destination, dem kuku finish the job on the road.

grin grin

Una never see anything.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by GreaterFuture3: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
There will be always be an inside man for Intel.
Yes.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Uniquekriss(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
May the souls of the departed find rest in His bosom. God is ever faithful, I passed same spot some minutes before the said attack in a bus, and here someone died of stray bullet in a bus passing same way mine passed. God have mercy.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
[s][/s]
SatanicPriest:
no be delta again? edo delta are the most useless states in naija. if they are not armed robbers, they are pick pockets, if thy are not pick pockets, they are ritualist, if they are not that they are useless cultist like this one.
if the women are not olosho, they are ashawo, if they are not ashawo, they are prostitutes

if the old ones are not witches they are wizADS

EDO and delta , LAND OF USELESS PIPU tongue

QUOTE ME TO COUNTER AND DIE LIKE YOUR delta BROTHER

Stefenijoan002
OwenJesse27
EndRape2
JJBROS
come and see your useless brothers o. they have done it again
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving / Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo / Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.