Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,054 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:08 AM

Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special (3305 Views)

Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by hollandis(f): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
So why the cleavage ,hardons ,teasing.its just a gland that gives milk to a baby.Would you rather you taste that sour and if the woman is dirty,bitter milk.Ever since I tasted the milk at age 18,I have always hatred for the breastss,it doesn't stir any interest whatsoever
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by 190: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by hollandis(f): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Rokiatu-Do you want me to do you as sign that I'm not gay
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
Seriously, you hate some of the most sexiest part on a woman body.

Are you just trying to be funny? undecided
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
Tell me when you see a boob like this you don't stare for the second time tongue
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by 190: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
Rokiatu & Tima Keeps Thinking a woman is all bout Nyash an[i]d bre[/i]ast grin grin

Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
Or when you see an ass like this you don't give a second glance tongue tongue
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
190:

Rokiatu & Tima Keeps Thinking a woman is all bout Nyash an[i]d bre[/i]ast grin grin

I am not that naive thank you.

If that is your impression of me, you thought wrong.
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by hollandis(f): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
When you saw a thousand and one breasts yesterday and saw more than a thousand today and you will def another thousand tomorrow.what makes something special when you know you are going ro see it aagain and again.In my own opinion only blind men should have a hard on at the sight of breeasts
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by francisj(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
hollandis:

When you saw a thousand and one bosoms yesterday and saw more than a thousand today and you will def another thousand tomorrow.what makes something special when you know you are going ro see it aagain and again.In my own opinion only blind men should have a hard on at the sight of breeasts
I rest your case grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by hollandis(f): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
I saw breasts and yansh yesterday,I am still seeing them today and I will see them tommorrow.So why should I have a fainting spell or hard on on encounter with one.The only men capable of developping hard on and fantasy and wishes are the blind ones but if God oppened their eyes for a moment they will see the spongy mass and the poo pit
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by hollandis(f): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Rokiatu
Don't rest your case or mine.My only romantic interest is the face ,good contours,and great nose and lips and the sweetness of her voice turns me on,everyother thing just looks like a protuberance
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
Fair enough.

Different folks different strokes smiley
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
This is the first time i've heard this from a straight man but i guess everyone has their preference "spongy tissue and sour milk" lmao. grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Phate07(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
hollandis:

So why the cleavage ,hardons ,teasing.its just a gland that gives milk to a baby.Would you rather you taste that sour and if the woman is dirty,bitter milk.Ever since I tasted the milk at age 18,I have always hatred for the breastss,it doesn't stir any interest whatsoever

Dude, is it only the flat and saggy boobsis you have in your hood? undecided
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by ragdollz: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hehee lol I guess he's right, bo-obs is just bo-obs but combined on a lady with all the right looks and attitude then a nice set of ti-ts is a BONUS tongue
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by BABE3: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
***Singing DJ Zeez's Bobbie****
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by 190: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
Story undecided
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Phate07(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2011

OP,
Have you felt a REAL BOOBI before? Have you totally enjoyed the magnificience of a nice set of tities before? No? undecided
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2011
See question grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Phate07(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
rokiatu:

See question grin grin grin grin grin

How magnificient and tight are yours?
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by hollandis(f): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Phate07
It has a rubber taste and feeling it is just like feeling any part of her body
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
Well gd enuf u said one u tasted at d age of 18
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Phate07(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
hollandis:

@Phate07
It has a rubber taste and feeling it is just like feeling any part of her body

Rubber taste and feeling? Are we talking about humans here? Or am i missing something? undecided
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Arosa(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2011
anybody who is against breast is my enemy. lipsrsealed
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by hollandis(f): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
@phate
Don't get me wrong.I meant its just like any other part of the body
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Plutarch: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
Folks,
i can understand d op's predicament. Ladies r really tormenting d guy with their cleavages wh is now in vogue. He is only trying to rationalize boobs so as to be comfortable with himself.
Mind u i guess d guy wants but he is not getting
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by hollandis(f): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
@plutarch
The reverse is the case,I see them all the time but no speciak feeling
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
bo0bz really are nothing to hype over. They are only meant to br3ast feed.

lol @ Rokiatu posting a picture of Kim's purchased backside LOL.
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by MrCork17: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2011
*****man aint even suck booobsi in 5 month!! angry*****

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Claiming That Women Are Materialistic Is Not An Excuse To Be Stingy!! / I Have A Crush On A Nlander / He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.