Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special (3316 Views)

Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Wislet(f): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hello mr cork, longest time :-D
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

*****man aint even suck booobsi in 5 month [size=18pt]YEARS[/size]!! angry*****

wink wink cheesy
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol @ Rokiatu posting a picture of Kim's purchased backside LOL.[/color]
I don't believe Kim ass is fake.

The whole family have booty mannh!
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ poster
Every woman has contours , faces and voices and just as you see a thousand breast you also a thousand of these everyday. What makes the difference between the contours , faces and voices is what makes the difference breast - shapes , sizes and appeal. So don't go hating on guys ( and girls ) who love breast.
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2017
I wonder oh! sad
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
I wonder oh! sad

Do you fůcking gåt booøbs?...when I fůcking say"bøob" I mean a fůcking nice big one
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2017
No. I had a mastectomy. sad
FvckShiT:

Do you fůcking gåt booøbs?...when I fůcking say"bøob" I mean a fůcking nice big one
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
No. I had a mastectomy. sad

So what are yo kids gonna fůcking suck?
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2017
How da feck will I know undecided
Grow me some tittiés will ya??

FvckShiT:

So what are yo kids gonna fůcking suck?
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
How da feck will I know undecided
Grow me some tittiés will ya??

Means ur gonna stop fůcking embarassed Awnnnnnnn ,so fůcking touching

U fůcking had cancer of what... grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Na, I didn't just see the point of having boobies.
GROW ME SOME FECKING TITZ WILL YA??!!

FvckShiT:

Means ur gonna stop fůcking embarassed Awnnnnnnn ,so fůcking touching

U fůcking had cancer of what... grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 7:53am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
Na, I didn't just see the point of having boobies.
GROW ME SOME FECKING TITZ WILL YA??!!

So you Fűcking took em Boobies off shocked ?
Something fůcking tells me ya light skin smiley

I could fůcking help you bring back ur Boobies but you must do one fůcking little thing for me grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2017
I'm fůcking dark as shìt undecided

And I mean grow some nice boobies on YOUR chest undecided

I don't want any embarassed

FvckShiT:

So you Fűcking took em Boobies off shocked ?
Something fůcking tells me ya light skin smiley

I could fůcking help you bring back ur Boobies but you must do one fůcking little thing for me grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:

Ur case is truly fůcking different grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:

You fůcking got the hole down there grin

So ya need the fůcking Boobies grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Well are you gonna grow em or nat
FvckShiT:

Ur case is truly fůcking different grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
Well are you gonna grow em or nat

I can fůcking grow em by planting my monster cöck in you grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2017

Or better still, horse semen can make men grow boobies (I know this as a fact)... one of the abòkis on my street has a big, nice horse smiley
But you'd have to get violated by him. embarassed (I'm sure you'd like that anyway wink)
His name is thunder, by the way. Very nice horsie. smiley

FvckShiT:

I can fůcking grow em by planting my monster cöck in you grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:

Or better still, horse semen can make men grow boobies (I know this as a fact)... one of the abòkis on my street has a big, nice horse smiley
But you'd have to get violated by him. embarassed (I'm sure you'd like that anyway wink)
His name is thunder, by the way. Very nice horsie. smiley

OK I'll fůcking make it simple "Would you let me fůck you"
So u can grow ya fůcking Boobies. GOT IT?
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2017
I've told you, I don't want any! I want you to grow em on my behalf.
So let me make this simple. Will you allow yourself to be impaled by my aböki's horse so you can grow some fecking boobies for me

FvckShiT:

OK I'll fůcking make it simple "Would you let me fůck you"
So u can grow ya fůcking Boobies. GOT IT?
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
I've told you, I don't want any! I want you to grow em on my behalf.
So let me make this simple. Will you allow yourself to be impaled by my aböki's horse so you can grow some fecking boobies for me

This is what fůcking happens when u ain't got a good cøck in ur life grin

It keeps diminishing cheesy
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Thunder is waiting for you. smiley
He hates being kept waiting.

FvckShiT:

This is what fůcking happens when u ain't got a good cøck in ur life grin

It keeps diminishing cheesy
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by FvckShiT(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
Thunder is waiting for you. smiley
He hates being kept waiting.

My cøck awaits ur půssy

It's not so fůcking patient

U need a good cøck

grin
Re: Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
smiley
FvckShiT:

My cøck awaits ur půssy

It's not so fůcking patient

U need a good cøck

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Single: Advantages And Disadvantages / Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? / Someone Boo Was Murdered Yesterday And Was Dumped In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.