Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (1617791 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Kirinwa: 6:41am On May 30, 2013
meskezzy:
Or you visit mobmuviz.tk or
Moviesluv.com

Your head dey there jor.mobmuviz is also among my top 3 best sites!
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by yvy1(f): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
Www.eztv.it
Www.piratebay.se (look for verified up loaders they have the green pirate skull)
Www.torrenting.com
Www.kat.ph
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by try69: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by dridowu: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
dridowu: pls where can i download ds india movie THE BURNING TRAIN i need the 1 of english subtitle .........................................pls help angry
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by obafemee80(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
www.adder.tv/ best site for latest series(using torrent client)
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by cityhood: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2013
Brite02: [url=http://www.fztvseries.mobi[/url]

Give it a try!
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
i will report your website for spam activities

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Mcleo007(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
EMMAUGOH: i will report your website for spam activities

grin smiley i will report him to EFCC
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Have you ever wondered how the makers of the series we download for free make their money?

just asking
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
I don't know my brother, am from Nigeria in Africa, i deal on Naira, those the deal on dollars, should keep acting thier season movie, while I download it for free, no be my fault....
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Mcleo007(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2013
n.oxide:
Have you ever wondered how the makers of the series we download for free make their money?

just asking

They make their money via the number of viewership and subscription they garner on the chanel nd those who pay to view them. Its like Multichoice/MNet programs that subscribers pay for on a monthly basis as pay per view. The number of paid subscribers, often times runing into hundreds of million subscribers, translates often times into a lot of money.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by adigokes(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
pls where can i download bollywood movies with subtitle
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mcleo007:

They make their money via the number of viewership and subscription they garner on the chanel nd those who pay to view them. Its like Multichoice/MNet programs that subscribers pay for on a monthly basis as pay per view. The number of paid subscribers, often times runing into hundreds of million subscribers, translates often times into a lot of money.

do they make so much they don't mind people downloading their titles for free I'm curios because I know a lot goes into making a movie or TV series with 10+ episodes.

It's all good. Thanks though
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by dridowu: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ppls where can i download ds bollywood (indian) movie " THE BURNING TRAIN" pls i need english version or english subtitle. Thanks
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by rodeo0070(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2013
dridowu: Ppls where can i download ds bollywood (indian) movie " THE BURNING TRAIN" pls i need english version or english subtitle. Thanks
I hope this helps. Copy the link below and paste in the URL of your browser:
thepiratebay.sx/torrent/4793969/The_Burning_Train_-Hindi_-_Eng_-Subs-Mkv

Its a torrent file. If you encounter any problems, just send me a personal msg. Its easy to download...
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by paolokonqueror(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2013
YOUR SONG NEEDS LYRICS?
DO YOU NEED POEMS?
DO YOU NEED ARTICLES?
DO YOU NEED YOUR SONG TO BE COMPOSED FOR YOU?
CONTACT The GHOST WRITER today…
EmaiL: paolokonqueror@gmail.com
Tel No: 0812-973-9907
“Ghost writing for those that want to stay alive…”

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by imsuboi(m): 5:04am On Jun 24, 2013
www.kat.ph torrent
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by adigokes(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls how do i download on torrent files
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by rodeo0070(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
adigokes: Pls how do i download on torrent files
Its easy friend. Download utorrent. Its an application for downloading torrent files. or send me a PM so that i can forward it to your mail. Its less than 1MB.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by simulty: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Check Simulty's TV Series list: http://www.simulty.com/list/tv-series_by_simulty?shared=1, where you can search for any series in the top 10 websites at once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.