Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,666 members, 7,770,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (1617864 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Trippledots(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sometimes we get so excited with the thought of downloading that we dont pause to do some simple, common sense, thinking.Except you are surfing and or dloading free or via wifi, its far cheaper, less troublesome and easier to just buy d dvd, copy d media to ur device and then watch at ur convenience.....except, of course, you are where u cant get such to buy easily.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2013
if u are usin a computer megashare.info is the best but ifg its phone then fztvseries.mobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nivlin: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Trippledots: Sometimes we get so excited with the thought of downloading that we dont pause to do some simple, common sense, thinking.Except you are surfing and or dloading free or via wifi, its far cheaper, less troublesome and easier to just buy d dvd, copy d media to ur device and then watch at ur convenience.....except, of course, you are where u cant get such to buy easily.

Far cheaper you say.... but for how long would you wait to get your current series episodes which airs WEEKLY to be dubbed into a LOW QUALITY PIRATED DVD??

And do you know there are a lot of game show series you won't find on a DVD?

3 Likes

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Gr33n0: 12:52am On Oct 06, 2013
Where can I download falling skies
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Maszat12: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2013
Gr33n0: Where can I download falling skies

On this site : http://movie-world.biz

Ask movies from the admins and they’ll get it for you!
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by freecocoa(f): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2013
Frendz4m.com is the same thing as fztvseries na so what are y'all talking about?

I don tire o, I so desperately need to start downloading glee season 5.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Maszat12: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
http://movie-world.biz ----New movie: Monsters University [2013] BRRip -----Fast downloads kiss
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by samhay: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abeg where i fit download all this mexican movies like : RAFAELA, IN THE NAME OF LOVE, UNTIL MY LAST BREATHE. Thanx

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by swtxt(f): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pls where can I download korean series? I'll also appreciate any site (s) for Phillipines/ Filipino series plsss kiss
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by tmtech: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2013
swtxt: Pls where can I download korean series? I'll also appreciate any site (s) for Phillipines/ Filipino series plsss kiss
www.frendz4m.com All asian tvseries dey dia

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by tmtech: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2013
Trippledots: Sometimes we get so excited with the thought of downloading that we dont pause to do some simple, common sense, thinking.Except you are surfing and or dloading free or via wifi, its far cheaper, less troublesome and easier to just buy d dvd, copy d media to ur device and then watch at ur convenience.....except, of course, you are where u cant get such to buy easily.
Dats tru...buh most of dis vendors sell incomplete series and dey seldom av latest series....as for me I av access to cheap internet and I make maximum us of it......AZonto all d way....I download my fav series

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by donhils: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
swtxt: Pls where can I download korean series? I'll also appreciate any site (s) for Phillipines/ Filipino series plsss kiss
pls does anybody know where I'll get Glee season 5? Three episodes are already out.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chikk(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
samhay: Abeg where i fit download all this mexican movies like : RAFAELA, IN THE NAME OF LOVE, UNTIL MY LAST BREATHE. Thanx

I need d site add too. Someone should help plsssss
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by wandycole007: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
Fztvseries has been very slow,I mean way too slow even with 3g these days.anyother option to download smallville...plz pals,for mobiles like bb
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by samhay: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
chikk:

I need d site add too. Someone should help plsssss

make una help us with dis 2
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2013
Does any1 knw whr I can download baggage claim Pllzzz ooo

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by teey2(f): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
mrvocalprowess: Does any1 knw whr I can download baggage claim Pllzzz ooo

www.primewire.ag movies and tv shows and they're actually updated immediately it airs. Already saw baggage claim a week ago and it was even good quality.

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by tmtech: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
freecocoa: Frendz4m.com is the same thing as fztvseries na so what are y'all talking about?

I don tire o, I so desperately need to start downloading glee season 5.

Goto www.o2tvseries.com
Glee s5 e123 are there
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 17, 2013
tee-y@:

www.primewire.ag movies and tv shows and they're actually updated immediately it airs. Already saw baggage claim a week ago and it was even good quality.
Tank uu
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by jadelyn007(f): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls whr can I download Nigerian movies?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Gr33n0: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Where can I download avengers assemble n da new ninja turtles
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Ormotola: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by havilaLAGOS: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
please where can I download "the mentalist' season 5 n 6 please help
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by caesaraba(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
havilaLAGOS: please where can I download "the mentalist' season 5 n 6 please help

available on O2tvseries
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Jfactor(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
where can i download 'pacific rim'? d movie is good
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by havilaLAGOS: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
caesaraba:

available on O2tvseries

bro tanx.. am currently downloading dem to watch on my vlc later..I appreciate grin
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by caesaraba(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
havilaLAGOS:

bro tanx.. am currently downloading dem to watch on my vlc later..I appreciate grin

U welcome. I`m a huge Mentalist fan. Great series. Enjoy.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Maszat12: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Best Online Movie Site:

http://movie-world.biz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.