Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke (13079 Views)

Labelling Some Nigerians Terrorism Sponsors Rubbish — Gumi / Naira Has Developed Stroke Against Dollar – Accountant / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Muhylonaire007: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2021
You will eventually have it
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Hssd8: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2021
IduNaOba:
Do a simple video of you carrying bucket of water with that hand nah.
No me wrote epistle
A simple video will end the rumor
Ewu ọhịa nwụrụ anwụ.
Kai Igbos you people are very funny and shallow at the same time... grin
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by gulfer: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigerian Politician, what with a so obvious sight and sign of the affected hand/side
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2021
And Stroke you shall have, Amin!
Useless large foul mouthed clown
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by LoudLord(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Lol

Na the stroke go later kill you idiot lier
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by nnamdi640: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2021
You don't blame the people, rather blame yourself for standing in such manner. Just a normal picture yet the picture shows something else about you. Nobody will see that picture without saying otherwise. Am sure the gods are angry with you for choosing to defend a failure that continue to put the masses in hardship.
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2021
It's stroke in this brain actually
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by anurd1991: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Gbe gbo gbo enue soun.

If he no shalaye nah people like u go still say y u he no defend himself. That mean d rumour is true

Alabosi

quote author=Drabeey post=99425208]If it is not true, why talk about it?

Unnecesstry shalaye[/quote]
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2021
That's what you get when you defend a useless government...
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by NECO1998: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Even if they say you're dead,no problem. After all you're not the first but certainly not the last to die doing evil.
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by oyeb15: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2021
I suspect LAKUREGBE and not stroke.
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Lomprico2: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2021
you go get am soon!
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Briller: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Oh really. Okay may be not yet but if God be God, you Femi Adesina will not go unpunished for the lies and pains you and your principals have out Nigeria through.
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by AerialMapper: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Who cares whether you have stroke or not; doesn’t change the fact that you are a groveling ass licking r.etarded shitface
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by ElValiente(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by 9jaRealist: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2021
360degreess:
Some Nigerians and hatred..If Buhari should appoint most of them as his Aids now, you will see how they will jump and accept the offer.But since they can't get to that position, they resorted to hatred..
Femi carry go.. enjoy yourself.let them wail till 2023..

You mean aides...
Know Buhari is deadly but even he cannot be held responsible for AIDS. grin grin grin

Meanwhile, your comment betrays an unfortunate “come and chop” mindset...
People may accept appointments to public office because they want to SERVE the Nigerian masses, not to “enjoy yourself”. SMH
>
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by Mryacks: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
festacman:
Many people are emotionally taking Femi Adesina's defence of President Buhari too much to heart.

The truth is that there is no other way to do the job of presidential spokesperson other than the way Femi is doing it, which is not different from how President Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe defended Jonathan or how FFK and the same Doyin Okupe defended Obasanjo or even how Kayleigh McEnany stubbornly defended President Trump.

A presidential spokesperson is basically a believer in the person of the president. He is the president's defender-in-chief and attack dog depending on circumstances.

Simples!
Re: Femi Adedina: Some Nigerians Claimed I Had Developed Stroke by ejanla077: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/some-nigerians-claimed-i-had-stroke-femi-adesina/

Oga if u like write epistle from genesis to revelation add dictionary join... From the pictures above its obvious u ve stroke...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Plan To De-market APC — Lere Olayinka / EFCC Probes N60bn ‘budget Padding’ Vote For Senators / PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.