Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (89830 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Kelvin3476: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
IMASTEX:
Assuming it is true, you didn't rebuke him but rather went ahead to swallow his innocent destiny with your warehouse. Where is that lady shouting the future is female one of their member is already in the future waiting for them.
However, reverse the gender now and see how those team "we can do without men" bed wetting on this page.
U wont even see them useless ones comment here.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Allwell96: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2021
She's obviously sex sterved.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by JustforMen: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2021
meobizy:
That pedophile should stay in prison till further notice. I don’t understand why some humans can’t control themselves when it comes to an eight minute activity.

time keeper...oshe!
grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Gabson001(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2021
the future is female cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Liposure: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Misplaced priority. The future can never be female.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Kelvin3476: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
The future is female... most females are useless... very useless... so therefore the future is useless

OfficialGaGa

U k.o then. HIT THEIR BUBBLE
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by JustforMen: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2021
IMASTEX:
Assuming it is true, you didn't rebuke him but rather went ahead to swallow his innocent destiny with your warehouse. Where is that lady shouting the future is female one of their member is already in the future waiting for them.
However, reverse the gender now and see how those team "we can do without men" bed wetting on this page.

kai bros... you too dey vex.
can't somebody play with you again?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Na so the boy take carry hiv so
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by dangotesmummy: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2021
grin grin
Ahmed0336:
If na the woman be DAT, RIP in advance to that young lad.

Useless woman is looking for who to kill

undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by achems: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2021
this woman is funny. how can she carry this load to the boy house? a very heavy load for that matter. chain.Africans,who do us this thing sef
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Trustedpro: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2021
I beg they should get to the bottom before is too late. I'm highly interested in the bottom of the case. The bottom ehhh.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by bejeria101(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2021
All that weight on a 13 year old?

Jesu!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Kelvin3476: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2021
lecturer50:
If it is some countries, they would stone her.
They stone women caught in adultery but they forgive the men.
And that's unjust
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Petyprince: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Best meat ever, Na this kind men dey chop.
But she wicked oo.
How she go carry this kind thing give 13 year old boy? She Wan kill am?
That 13 year old boy self get mind.
South African women (Zimbabwean) and big nyash is like 5 & 6.
I believe she's an olosho who was looking to cash out on the minor.
Cause the only motive for oloshos is MONEY.
The minor was to pay heavily but the law caught up with her.
I am very sure this not her first time, oloshos hunt for weak clients, maybe her clients are basically minors.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Mosdii my Guy..
How far..you dn see this news.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

E shock me tew o..

See wetin smallie dey coordinate and some nigggas for area still dey battle with under 16 jambitos wey dem fit no see chop lass lass. Life truly no jez balance..

I was on the verge of concurring buh on a 2nd thought lets not compare naija women with other women.
Naija gurls by default naa dem do shakara pass, in a bid not to appear cheap they over do things. the reason naija gurls are hard is because most of them are for sales.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by tnerro1(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2021
If I be this 13 years old boy neighbor, I will deal with him well well for not sharing her number with me, see succulent defenders grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by mechanics(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Badonasty(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2021
omo see ass!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Shaev7(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2021
See wetin that boy dey enjoy and many NLs dey find that kind day and night dem no see hahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Elzakzaky: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2021
lasisi69:
Give me her number
you want to counsel her? grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by freshboi88: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2021
All I see is a baby elephant
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Carlylepneuma: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2021
new meme

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Alaganature(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Nothing Good comes out in Africa...And for the lady she should be ashamed of her self.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Very destructive news.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by MrBONE2(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2021
lefulefu:
when its zimbabwe or kenya expect the unexpected cheesy

I thank Great One oF KiVuland cos it didnt happened in South Africa grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Rawhumper(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Nothing new nah when I was 13 I used to suck my elder sister's friend heavy breasts that used to visit us (she was around 27 then ).

When I was in school I dated our Literature teacher ( the most sexiest and beautiful lady in our school then) and bleeped another STUDENT TEACHER that taught English to SS1. I was in SS3 then.

I also used to smooch our Principal Sec codedly in her office anytime nobody was there but I remember the day the Principal came in but I was not touching her then, he ordered me to leave her office (she had heavy ass and breasts).

So to me, its not a big deal what the kid did.

Divinenwa:
WEREY NI WOMAN
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Rilwayne001: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2021
She be like hippo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by harmony75: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2021
13years invite you?! useless woman!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Penywise(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2021
lefulefu:
when its zimbabwe or kenya expect the unexpected cheesy

You forgot Zambia
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Talk about gender inequality... See how she is strolling out of the house unrestrained and unbruised.

If gender roles were reversed, the man would have been panel beaten and chained like a rabid dog.

What am I even saying sef... Some guys will even be wondering why she is being arrested, even envying the boy.

We make light of rape when the offender is female. Smh.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2021
AHCB:
grin Chai. He invited you for sex? What a foolish excuse. So if he invited you to go into armed robbery your foolish self will indulge him. Very foolish woman.

Let the law run its course and let her be jailed if she's found guilty. Bloody pedophile.

If?!!... This is glaring Statutory Rape!

There is no such thing as consensual sex where a minor is involved! Except they are as lawless as Nigeria, especially Northern Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.