Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (89831 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mayb d boy don promise her small cash he stole from his parent.Forget women oooo wen money is involved dey ll even sleep wit a monkey. Evil gender

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Kooldon(f): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Still wondering how a 13-yr-old d**k handled this bunch of meat
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Passionate1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
imagine if she carry belle. . It reminds me of how my friend ikechukwu got a girl pregnant at the age of 15 .
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Blackdisciple(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
See wetin the woman carry wan kill small pikin for em mama....
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by HoluGraze: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Naija police get levels o

See those Zimb police, they look like rat
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by lasisi69(f): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
ajebuter:

Haba! End time Lasisified...

You sef follow like big thing? grin grin grin grin

How you doing dude?
lol... I'm good... How are you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by LordOfTheGame: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
NiRfreak:
Would have said it's not a tangible enough reason to treat her like a criminal by loading her on a police truck.....then I remember if a man slept with a 13 year old gal, it would be termed rape, pedophilia, and sexual exploitation...so therefore, let her go face the law for raping an innocent virgin boy

Hahahhahahahahaha you cracked me up with your statement...
" by loading her on a police truck... "

She be Matter ni? grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by dreu2fine(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
and we are here looking for puusies
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by BareFacedLies(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
DEMZEE:
She should be given death sentence!

On top wetin?! angry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by BareFacedLies(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kooldon:
Still wondering how a 13-yr-old d**k handled this bunch of meat

Who is that girl with big nyash on your profile?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by candygist: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Teripaul(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
If the woman has married. . The case will be different. . Buh if she is not married, d case would be minor. . . Buh dat nyash too biq for 13yrs old boy for puc.cy sake!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Spain007(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
padi94:
The woman must be a ritualist, see bag when she carry go the house sef
Lol bag abi boot?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by ofiko123(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Child abuse everywhere...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by nencounter10: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
bigfish3k:
Wonders shall never end...

A 13 years old boy invited you for sex... Then you are not fit to be called an adult

She is a commercial sex worker.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Henri8: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omo see nyash
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by matm: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Any adult woman dt is into teen boys is a rapist,paedophile and a devilish destiny killer.thus shld be jailed.I am sure such a woman won't allow her own son of dt age to sleep with adult woman
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Arabs999: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
lefulefu:
when its zimbabwe or kenya expect the unexpected cheesy
O boy, that woman kpekus go thick nor be small.. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by onetouch04: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
If this kind thing happen for Naija.... U no go hear phone. Oga police them go tell d woman ... Come u no commit any crime just open and close for us make we shine ur Kongo... Case close
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Stallione(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Chaiii,why didnt she diverted to my papa house,now that am all alone,little boy like me.But wait oo the waste no be here o grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Realfrankie(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
My spec
I love them thick
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Charles4000(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
MuguVideos:

https://www.hmetro.co.zw/woman-caught-bedding-minor-13/
This matter heavy for mouth.... but the boy wasn't complaining... or did he?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Teripaul(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Charles4000:
This matter heavy for mouth.... but the boy wasn't complaining... or did he?

grin grin grin D BOy is under-Age so he shudnt be found guilty.. Instead it was d mumu woman dat went to d boy house suppose to be judge. .

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by DEMZEE(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
BareFacedLies:

On top wetin?! angry

Rape and pedophila
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Coinbased: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Randy pussyxxx bitccch
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by LikeAking: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Is dis also a crime?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Shalommy(f): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
But the bobo don nag the woman kpekus finish, which one come be crime?. Make him pay that woman jare.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
lasisi69:
Give me her number

End-time is here angry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by PrettyOmanyo(f): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
MuguVideos:

https://www.hmetro.co.zw/woman-caught-bedding-minor-13/
C
Konji is a Bastard with all this shape nobdy t service d engine.not even 1 person..na 13yrs.mayb she has a bad motive.Some guys will gladly help her free of charge if she had begged them.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Salis01(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Miliki good ooo!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Kelvin3476: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
lecturer50:

There are these American magazines I use to buy.

I saw a story from a man who said he went into the interior village of one of these Arab countries.

He said he saw the stoned bodies of women lying in a straight line.

These women were stoned for adultery but the men who committed with them were spared.

He said the stoned bodies were arranged in a row from the shortest woman to the tallest.

Their bodies were all mangled.

He said he later found out that the stoning of women for adultery is always approved by the women leaders in the area.
Men leaders do not have a hand in the whole thing.

He said he was shocked.

Maybe the American journalist that wrote it was just writing it to paint the Arab countries black.

Maybe the story is true, because there are so many things that are happening around the world that we in Nigeria don't hear.
Very strange bro
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Divinenwa: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
[right][/right]
Rawhumper:
Nothing new nah when I was 13 I used to suck my elder sister's friend heavy breasts that used to visit us (she was around 27 then ).

When I was in school I dated our Literature teacher ( the most sexiest and beautiful lady in our school then) and bleeped another STUDENT TEACHER that taught English to SS1. I was in SS3 then.

I also used to smooch our Principal Sec codedly in her office anytime nobody was there but I remember the day the Principal came in but I was not touching her then, he ordered me to leave her office (she had heavy ass and breasts).

So to me, its not a big deal what the kid did.

may God forgive you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.