Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) (33928 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by seyz91(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2021
abi grin
OOzz:
Another missed target undecided
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2021
RIP
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2021
weedmanlive:
is covid 19 real in Nigeria or are Nigerians typically immune to it or doctors are cashing out on peoples guilibility.

covid 19 guidelines is being disobeyed in all parts of Nigeria and still the Nddc is reporting similar figure every day.
I honestly don't understand what's happening in this country..
the average Nigerian is kind of immune from this virus.
Surviving in Nigeria is more harmful than Covid19
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by oyeb15: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeria neva beta unda dem. them steal for them generation unborn.
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by Shutup1st(f): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Rip Rip
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by planetx: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2021
pozehnani:
Oh.. I thought it was the other Popular Aikhomu, the military personnel.

sad news.
That one is long dead.

2 Likes

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2021
weedmanlive:
is covid 19 real in Nigeria or are Nigerians typically immune to it or doctors are cashing out on peoples guilibility.

covid 19 guidelines is being disobeyed in all parts of Nigeria and still the Nddc is reporting similar figure every day.

People are catching Covid but they're silent because of the fear of stigmatisation.
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by Akaegwu(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Golan007:

Why not provide your address?
The Address is Aso Rock villa incase you don't know.
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Oh jeez. Wowser.

Rest well sir.
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by Yamprince(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2021
Rossnitti:

Covid is a scam.

Whatever killed Aikhomu, they should go and find out.

It wasn't 'covid'.

And what does ''covid complications'' even mean?

Scammers talking rubbish.

He likely died of a known illness, and then when they tested him for 'covid', it came out as positive, so they attributed his death, NOT to what was ailing him, but to their phantom ''covid'' rubbish.

That is how these Illuminati backed scammers are able to inflate the death figures all over the world. By claiming that those who died ''with covid'', actually died OF 'covid'.

Scamdemic.

Covidiots all over the place ...smh
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by pozehnani(f): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2021
planetx:
That one is long dead.

Oh.. I see.

Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by ModestGal(f): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2021
And Nigeria still dey like this, sorry, I have NO RESPECT for any FORMER Nigerian whatever
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by BigYash: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Rip Obhia aba..
I think say Aikhomu don first die that time
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by Superpower(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Rossnitti:

Covid is a scam.

It wasn't 'covid'.

He likely died of a known illness, and then when they tested him for 'covid', it came out as positive, so they attributed his death, NOT to what was ailing him, but to their phantom ''covid'' rubbish.

That is how these Illuminati backed scammers are able to inflate the death figures all over the world. By claiming that those who died ''with covid'', actually died OF 'covid'.

Scamdemic.

Illuminati conspiracy theories in 2021? How old are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by juman(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Oloriburuku ni nigerian generals.

They failed nigeria.
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by juman(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2021
I wish all ex and current military generals die.
They are nuisance.
They only think of stealing billions of dollars.
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Rugaria:

And You know all these from the comfort of your bedroom You shouldn't be sounding so authoritative on issues you know next to nothing about...

Some people amaze me.

Until it got to 2 of my childhood best friend parents.

One in Egypt and the other in the u.s.

Definitely our government hasnt handled it properly, that's what make Nigerians not to give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by Jman06(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2021
weedmanlive:

COVID19 is very real!

The reason for the low infection and death rate being reported by NCDC can be linked to poor healthcare seeking attitude of Nigerians and the fact that the disease has fatal effects mostly on those with co morbidity. What you see NCDC reporting are just the few individuals who managed to turn up at the hospitals and testing centers.

The rest, had the sickness and majority recovered while a few died. Some who died were not reported. The majority of us acquired herd immunity and are now on our keyboards underplaying the disease because we already carry antibodies against it even without knowing.

But bro, believe me when I say that COVID19 is real!

2 Likes

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by mejai(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Rossnitti:

Covid is a scam.

It wasn't 'covid'.

Scamdemic.

In your world of fantasy, you are the best. But in this our world, stop deceiving people. Please!!
Our immune system differs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by careytommy37(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2021
Jman06:
COVID19 is very real!

The reason for the low infection and death rate being reported by NCDC can be linked to poor healthcare seeking attitude of Nigerians and the fact that the disease has fatal effects mostly on those with co morbidity. What you see NCDC reporting are just the few individuals who managed to turn up at the hospitals and testing centers.

The rest, had the sickness and majority recovered while a few died. Some who died were not reported. The majority of us acquired herd immunity and are now on our keyboards underplaying the disease because we already carry antibodies against it even without knowing.

But bro, believe me when I say that COVID19 is real!

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You don't say...
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by Jman06(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2021
careytommy37:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You don't say...
That's the truth bro
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by mejai(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Jman06:
That's the truth bro
he is right. A lot of carriers out there without knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
Rossnitti:

Covid is a scam.

It wasn't 'covid'.

Scamdemic.

Like gonorrhea and other STD
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by thorpido(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2021
weedmanlive:

How many people are in Nigeria?What is the percentage of people reported to have Covid-19 compared to the entire populace?

You need to work with figures not emotions.
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by azzima(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Rossnitti:

Covid is a scam.

It wasn't 'covid'.

Scamdemic.

Illiterates EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Rossnitti:

Covid is a scam.

It wasn't 'covid'.

Scamdemic.

Covid Complications can range from anything like ordinary catarrh to STDs to Heart attacks to HIV AIDS.

In fact, covid complications is the cause of any type of death you can imagine.

That's how you know it's a SCAMdemic.

2 Likes

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by mansoura(f): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2021
Subhanallah
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by hotplate: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2021
so someone like this dey for Edo and yet since graduation i don dey apply for navy since 2012. now what exactly should i and other Edo people remember him for?

#ThatEdoBoy
Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by wonder233: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2021
If only people would know the difference! Look, almost everyone is this country, especially Lagos has or has had covid.
Rossnitti:

Covid is a scam.

It wasn't 'covid'.

Scamdemic.

Re: Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) by supereagle(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2021
weedmanlive:

It is real. I didnt believe until I came across one I was invited to give management to after she was discharged from isolation center.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Delivers Conjoined Twins In Benue(photos) / Catfish Is Not So Healthy - Bukola Adebayo / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Cure Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.