Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:39 AM

NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) (24765 Views)

Flight Lieutenant Agberia Ebiakpo Chapele Buried / COAS: Why Would A Flight Lieutenant Fly A Lieutenant General? Captain Umar / NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by izyericson: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Hey, six southerners
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by abdussalamone: 6:05am On Feb 26, 2021
Gallery officers! May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2021
Bola146:
I was weeping when I saw how the families cried when all the caskets were lower down sad It's not easy at all, all of their kids are still young. I pray that God should take good care of them financially and emotionally sad RIP
You mean you actually wept like real tears...Cos I have come to realize that most Nigerians misconstrue grief or gloominess for weeping...No be only,na whip.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 6:13am On Feb 26, 2021
izyericson:
Hey, six southerners
Which one is six southerners again..Soldiers died and your own concern is their region..Nawa oooh.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Zero2Hundred: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2021
"Speaking at the ceremony", is that a good phrase to be used in a situation like this? What is ceremonial about this sad event?

Secondly, why didn't the bodies release to the families to bury them individually?

And thirdly, life keeps proving to people it's nothing. See strong men lying down helplessly and lifelessly. These were once gallant men but today,....

May their souls find peace in the Lord.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:24am On Feb 26, 2021
It seems all these guys are Christians.

All de Gadzama, I know are Christians.

Hmmm,
God grant them rest
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by abeggnow: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2021
GreatResearcher:
NAF or Nothing.
In a sane country this day would be declared as public holiday.
why should it?? these are military men, its part of the job description.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2021
HarunaWest:

Which one is six southerners again..Soldiers died and your own concern is their region..Nawa oooh.
Gummi also made de distinction but wasn't arrested or prosecuted.
He said wat mailafia said, nobody ask him anythy.

Its obvious
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2021
GreatResearcher:
NAF or Nothing.
In a sane country this day would be declared as public holiday.
For what? Is that because of their poor Aircraft maintenance.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Zero2Hundred: 6:32am On Feb 26, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They died in vain for a useless zoo that couldn't even bother to investigate the crash that led of their deaths which is a regular standard in sane climes. I'm sure before their families receive their benefits they would pass through hell.

You think there'll actually be a benefit for them? If any, you think they won't be sub-changed? Seeing those young children breaks my heart. Just like that they are now fatherless.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by zubby29(m): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Dis is heart wrenching, my hearts goes out to the family, may God console them, fayemi seems to b a gov with a big heart
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 6:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Zero2Hundred:

You think there'll actually be a benefit for them? If any, you think they won't be sub-changed? Seeing those young children breaks my heart. Just like that they are now fatherless.

In fact, fatherless oh...and their mothers widows: for a country that the leaders wouldn't look back at what the dead left behind.

Like a sister's prayer: may Nigeria never happen to us. It just happened to these families and I'm heart broken.

1 Like

Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Biafrapriest: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Nwataa si na nne n nna ya agahi ehi ura ka ikwikwi buru enyi ya n abali

Chukwu di mma!!!
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Samnavy: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2021
RIP
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by LoudLord(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2021
RIP brave men

After Nigerian politicians na our ladies follow

They are all useless
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by AzuNas: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2021
Alright . . . . . . . Ajie

Mehnnnn what a loss

Abeg
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by clockwisereport: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2021
May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Bola146:
I was weeping when I saw how the families cried when all the caskets were lower down sad It's not easy at all, all of their kids are still young. I pray that God should take good care of them financially and emotionally sad RIP

Amen. Sad to see promising life lost just like that. I can't Imagine the pain their families are going through now
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by fred04(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2021
post=99425641:

May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace.

Amen to your prayers.
God bless you for your kind words.

All those pictures are the number one citizens in Nigeria, they don't do so in the East instead they ask them to roll on the floor if they don't want to kill them.
In the East armies are re terrorist( they intimidate,harrast,oppress,steal,extort and kill)
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2021
izyericson:
Hey, six southerners

it is

they are all christains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by gulfer: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2021
dalass:
I sincerely hope the crash was not orchestrated to kill personnel.

R.I.P officers cool
They appear to be all Christians; just saying though because Islamic injunction necessitates immediate burial lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2021
In the military, Muslim North dominates, but all these 7people are Christians
WHY?
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by onadana: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Bola146:

The depression that comes with losing a loved one is unprecedented. A horrifying experience. Only God can strengthen them.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2021
ENGINEERG:
In the military, Muslim North dominates, but all these 7people are Christians
WHY?
that's army, airforce is kinda balanced.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 7:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Wasted. Rip anyway
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2021
rest on brothers cry
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by ridwanlawal: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Yakhi84:
Na only God know how them dey take identify which remains belongs to whom. No DNA testing for proper identification, nothing! Just random sorting and selection, gbam, we are done.

Rip to the deceased...
Las Las na ground all of them go enter Abi den still dey organize obito

1 Like

Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Johnkay225: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Bola146:
In sane clime should the Government and NAF not take care of their families.. Dying for Nigeria is a big waste of death...
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2021
Did they even get human bodies for burial considering the huge flames that engulf the crashed military aircraft?

That coffin may contain some of the properties of the deceased.

I think those officers lack the needed experience to fly the illfated military aircraft.

A squadron leader would have been qualified to fly that aircraft.

What stop the pilot from emptying the fuel to make the aircraft land without much burning flames?

GAZAMA and co Bleep up !
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Seebrian(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2021
Before this plane crash, I had a dream about plane crash. I saw two plane, one of the plane appear to be hijack by terrorists, then the one being hijack pursue the second one and crash with it. They two plane all went on flame. Only God knows whether this revelation is related to what happened recently in Abuja. May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2021
I could not watch these with dry eyes...

God! Look at that young boy! and the young widows!

May Almighty God in HIS abundant mercy personally comfort these bereaved families because no human can..
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by planetx: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
zeedof:
Nigeria police force is very useless, 6 NAF died see ceremony, only God knows the number of police dieing daily and IG wasnt aware
The army must be useless too because most of the soldiers that died fighting BH are buried in mass graves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo / Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine / FG Budgets ₦13.8bn For Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Atiku, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.