Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks (1019 Views)

SSANU, NASU Suspend Strike After Meeting With Education Minister / List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days / LAUTECH: ASUU Suspends Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by bluefilm: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2021
THE Joint Action Committee, JAC, of non-teaching staff unions of universities has announced the suspension of its three weeks old strike with effect from midnight of February 26, 2021.

The national leadership of JAC non-teaching staff comprises of the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU) and Non-Academic Staff Union of the Universities (NASU). The union which conveyed its decision during media briefing it held after the conciliatory meeting with the federal government, explained that it agreed to suspend the national strike after extracting some concessions from the government.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/just-in-ssanu-suspends-strike-after-3-weeks/
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by yinkus6750(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Who cares?
Strike is now a regular way of life to the Universities.
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by habsydiamond(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2021
U strike u no strike ur salary go complete.. Some of dem go don go Dubai come back oo... I don't know why these people like making university students suffer. Though it's the country Sha..
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by Clonus: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2021
Really?
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by NnamdiN: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2021
yinkus6750:
Who cares?
Strike is now a regular way of life to the Universities.
I care abeg. I need them for something very urgent cry

1 Like

Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2021
Good News!!
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2021
NnamdiN:
I care abeg. I need them for something very urgent cry

Oga go and do your clearance so u can go for NYSC.
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by NnamdiN: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2021
TysonsCorner:

Oga go and do your clearance so u can go for NYSC.
I sha hope this is a joke.

BTW I wore that khaki 6 years ago...
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by bluefilm: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Clonus:
Really?

Yeah.

Everything in the school system needs to return to normalcy sharp sharp most especially after the setback occasioned by COVID 19 in 2020.
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by heazy16: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Are you a professional writer, confident in your ability to produce error-free, plagiarism-free articles with minimal monitoring?

Word Plus, a content outsourcing startup, is looking for extra writers to join her team.

Requirements:
• You are able to adhere strictly to deadlines
• You can conduct extensive research on given titles
• You have access to the resources to get the project completed on time.

*Starting rate is #1.0 per word, and open to increment.

If this looks like something you can do, send an application to wordplus01@gmail.com, attaching 2 - 3 articles written by you.

NB: We are committed to satisfying our clients. Thus, we frown at lateness and plagiarism.
________

If you cannot adapt to work rules and requirements, please do not apply.

Contact Details: wordplus01@gmail.com

Warm regards.
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thank God, we can now start going to library.
Re: SSANU Suspends Strike After 3 Weeks by BigYash: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
So soon...

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plans You Should Plug In To ( MTN, AIRTEL, Glo,9mobile) / Introduction To Crypto Trading / PHOTOS: Priscilla Sitienei World’s Oldest Primary School Pupil Dies At 99 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.