Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Best Sales Hacks ( Secrets ) That Can Generate 6-7 Figures For You Monthly . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Sales Hacks ( Secrets ) That Can Generate 6-7 Figures For You Monthly . (142 Views)

Buy A Motorcycle, Give It To Us, We Pay You Monthly / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Sales Hacks ( Secrets ) That Can Generate 6-7 Figures For You Monthly . by mosesaigbe(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2021
One Major Thing I Learnt About Sales This Week That Any Business Owner Struggling To Sell Can Learn From ​

Learn how to craft irresistible offers. People buy offers not products or services​

Offers are the benefits you add to your products or services that compels your target clients to stick with you and not look elsewhere.​

Hope you know that you are not the only one selling that product or service in the marketplace?​

So what will make customers choose your products or services over others?​

One of them is the offers you add to your products or services.​

For instance you are an author and you just launched your book on PURPOSE, many people are tired of reading books on PURPOSE because they always get theoretical knowledge instead of practical knowledge.​

You can make your book have a workbook that aids your readers practice what they learnt from the book on PURPOSE.​

Another offer is to have a 30 days PURPOSE discovery session in a closed Facebook group for everyone who buys the book.​

They ask their questions on PURPOSE for that 30 days and you help them out.​

Seeing such offer, won't you buy the book?​

Yes you will because you want to not just read a book on PURPOSE but also get support on practicing what you have read.​

This is how to think when you want to sell a product or service.​

Let me use the example of a service provider.​

You design websites for clients and whenever you want to get a client to patronize you, this is what you say;​

My name is Grace and I design websites for a living.​

When I see that, I will pass by and not look back because you are like every other website designer out there.​

There is what I call your OFFER STATEMENT.​

This is what you always use to introduce your offer before talking about your offer and the product or service you sell.​

So let me use the OFFER STATEMENT to refine what Grace said earlier.​

My name is Grace, I work with busy career professionals and business owners who desires online visibility and consistent sales for their products or services by designing highly converting websites and sales funnels that brings in 6-7 figures monthly.​

My offer is this;​

Grace already analysed the prospect using the what I call the OFFER QUESTIONNAIRE. This made her understand the needs and budget of the prospect.​

So she tailored the offer around that in order to get the prospect sign up without saying I will get back to you.​

Mr George runs a coaching business and he wants to get high paying clients ( school owners who wants to build a profitable personal brand around their experience and expertise).​

Grace designs this offer for him;​

Social media optimization​

Paying audience growth hacks ​

Content that converts hacks ​

Facebook Ads that converts hacks​

Sales funnel that pulls in your first 500k ​

Website that hosts your coaching program details and contacts anytime a client searches you on Google because we will be using SEO content to rank your website on Google.​

When Mr George saw this, he asked for payment details because that was what he has been looking for all this while.​

If you were Mr George, won't you also ask for payment details?​

Yes of course and let me say this, Mr George asked for social proofs from Grace and that also convinced him to make payment.​

So don't think irresistible offers work without social proofs.​

Customers don't want to be the first test run for your products or services.​

Always have testimonials of your previous clients because it empowers your irresistible offers to work like magic.​

In summary;​

LEARN how to craft irresistible offers and not just to sell your products or services.​

You can get an expert to guide you in crafting an irresistible offer for your products or services. This will boost your sales in March 2021 and beyond.​

Did you get value? Yes or no?​

Hit the like and share button. Do also share with me your take home point.

(1) (Reply)

- / Manual Liquid Filling Machine For Sale / CR Ascertained To Be The Most Economically Diversified State In The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.