Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Learn EXACTLY How I Landed My 6-figure Work From Home Dream Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn EXACTLY How I Landed My 6-figure Work From Home Dream Job (223 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / Learn EXACTLY How I Landed My 6-figure work From Home Dream Job / How I Landed A 30K Job On Upwork Within 10 Minutes And How You Too Can Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn EXACTLY How I Landed My 6-figure Work From Home Dream Job by magikalz(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2021
If you're reading this letter right now, you're in luck because you're about to learn something that will change your life for good. I know that's a big claim but stay with me till the end and you'll find the change you've been looking for all these years.

In 2013, after completing the compulsory post-graduation one year service, I got a job with a Telecommunication Company in Nigeria.

Naturally, getting this job should have made me very happy. It did initially. But several months into the job, I came to hate it. I discovered it was extremely strenuous and tasking for me.

I spent long hours on-site; sometimes climbing communication masts and sleeping overnight wearily in computer rooms where mosquitoes would feast on me mercilessly. Poor me, they didn’t care if I had enough blood left in me or not.

If the salary was that modest, I’d have been more patient. Unfortunately, like most Nigerian jobs, my pay wasn't commensurate with my efforts. I couldn't even save enough money to enjoy some basic necessities of life. I worked every single day including weekends and public holidays. No over-time, no private time, I was on the move 24/7. I put my life at risk.

After working for so long, I couldn‘t even get a salary increase and my short occasional vacation was often truncated by emergency calls. For several years, I still continued this routine until I realized I had been working too hard.

One day, as I was climbing down a tall mast with sweat beads dancing around on my sun beat weary face, I decided I had had enough. Suddenly, I developed a strong desire to change my life for the better. So, without thinking twice, I quit.

Yes, I left that job for good and decided to turn my attention elsewhere.

With the help of a friend, I was able to figure out a profitable way to monetize my writing skills. I ventured into Freelance Writing. In no time, I started making money like no man‘s business and I was able to pay off my stringent debts within a few months. After some time, when I thought my life was already set, another thing happened.

Do you know what they say about life not being predictable? Well, they were right.

In 2017, my freelance writing career too took a slight dip. Money no longer flowed in as it used to. This forced me to begin actively looking for remote work. Clearly, I thought, I needed a source of assured income every month; something that my freelance writing business didn’t offer me at that time.

So I decided to get a remote job on the side. Since there was no blueprint for me to follow to find my remote dream job, I faced another obstacle: how do I find a high paying remote job online?

I mean, getting such jobs wasn't and aren’t as easy as searching on Google, "where and how to find a remote job online" and then "voila!" the job gets delivered unto your laps. I started trying different methods and strategies to see what works. I won't lie, many of them failed… until I was even tempted to give up on it.

After trying different strategies and failed each time, I began noticing a pattern. Soon, I got better with my strategies. Finally, in 2018, I got it right. I got a remote job with a Canadian company. At last!

I was so excited. All my frustration in finding the job no longer mattered. My take-home per month was more than the average salary of top company executives in Nigeria. It was enough to live a modest life in a highbrow part of Lagos, while I still have enough time to work on my freelance side hustle until that also started making me six figures.

That said, last year, thanks to my foolproof strategy, experience, and connection, I helped more than fifteen people, mostly Nigerians, to get remote jobs too. The person getting paid the least, of course, is getting a salary better than medical doctors or some University lecturers.

So why am I telling you my story? The answer is simple. I want to help you land a high-paying remote job too.

You see, I've once been in your shoes. I know what it feels like to not want to look at your bank account balance because you already know what's in there; NOTHING!

I know what it feels like to be so broke that, some days, you cannot afford to eat three square meals. Rings a bell? I understand what it feels like to be owing people money including your landlord.

You, like me, can remove all this problem if you find a high-paying remote job using the strategies laid out in this new book: "WORK FROM HOME; How to Land Your First Remote Job and Succeed at it".

Recently, a friend invited me to present in his recent Masterclass on how to find remote jobs. Did I deliver? Of course, I did. Using the strategies taught in that Masterclass, people started getting interview calls within 72 hours of sending their applications.

This book is for you, if:

1. You can communicate in simple English Language
2. You are broke with no job
3. You are employed but still broke
4. You want to diversify your income source
5. You want to earn from the comfort of your home

If this resonates with you, you're welcome to get a copy.

Who is the Book not for?

This book is NOT for you, if:

1. You don't want to put in the work before you succeed
2. You prefer the daily hassle of going to work every day than earning from your home
3. You cannot tell a difference between "am" and I'm.
4. You're afraid of working with foreigners due to inferiority complex
5. The thought of being paid in dollars scares you to death because your ancestors hate the white people.

If this is you, I'm afraid this book cannot help you.

Now, Do You Care to Know the Price?

Or would you love to know get instant access to this information?

View my Signature to get in touch...

Or...

What.s.a.pp - 0703 seven eight five 95 eight nine

(1) (Reply)

CBN ‘naira-4-dollar’ Policy May Increase Foreign Remittance To $34bn / WU/MG State To State Pickup Available / I Need Kernel Shells Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.