Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Can I Help Her??? True Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Help Her??? True Story (1534 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help Her??? True Story by callmeRichie(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Kriss216: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Women and their manipulative games.

I remembered when we have our first kiss and she got really wet(no sex), she was just asking me how I did it

Ordinary kiss, she got wet, not just wet, really wet, yet she claimed she hates men. cheesy

Nna, don't fall for all these gimmicks from vagina people. Use your head and swim responsibly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Yankee0071(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Just try your possible best to be a good friend & perhaps a lover to her. Try not to take advantage of her vulnerability. Since you claimed to like her also, you two are good to go & if sex happens so be it. since you're both adults.
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Kriss216: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yankee0071:
Just try your possible best to be a good friend & perhaps a lover to her. Try not to take advantage of her vulnerability. Since you claimed to like her also, you two are good to go & if sex happens so be it. since you're both adults.
Hahahaha cheesy

The truth is, the OP is the vulnerable one here.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Godoverevery: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
same line....lol

Most of them say the same thing..... I don't fall for the BS neither should you... they're always victim

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Xex is definitely the answer

But tread with caution
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by waleyp(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Are you going to marry her? If you are just friends and you ain't going to marry maybe you shouldn't... She is broken already don't break her the more. What if you ended up having sex but didn't end up getting married to her... You gonna break the already broken heart... I know she go dey curse the rapist, don't let her curse you too... Or you just ask her if having sex with her will not have any strings attached to it.... Lobatan
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by waleyp(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Are you going to marry her? If you are just friends and you ain't going to marry maybe you shouldn't... She is broken already don't break her the more. What if you ended up having sex but didn't end up getting married to her... You gonna break the already broken heart... I know she go dey curse the rapist, don't let her curse you too... Or you just ask her if having sex with her will not have any strings attached to it.... Lobatan.
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by callmeRichie(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yankee0071:

hmnn, thanks man

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Yankee0071(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Hahahaha cheesy

well, he needs to man up then & do the needful wink
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by callmeRichie(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
waleyp:
Are you going to marry her? If you are just friends and you ain't going to marry maybe you shouldn't... She is broken already don't break her the more. What if you ended up having sex but didn't end up getting married to her... You gonna break the already broken heart... I know she go dey curse the rapist, don't let her curse you too... Or you just ask her if having sex with her will not have any strings attached to it.... Lobatan.

I always ask her if she's really sure if she's ready for this, and her answer still remains yes. if it's left to me, I really don't wanna do anything cuz m not sure I can mange sex in a relationship. It's not easy on my part too buh still think it would b difficult on my part to manage too.

Well don't know sha...
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by callmeRichie(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Xex is definitely the answer

But tread with caution
hmnnn aiit bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
The question 8s who do you want. Do u want to go ahead and do it or wait till marriage. Well, I don't support pre-marrital sex sir
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by callmeRichie(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Godoverevery:
same line....lol

Most of them say the same thing..... I don't fall for the BS neither should you... they're always victim

Apart from some of them mofos, some of them are really real with this u know
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by callmeRichie(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Hahahaha cheesy

Lol, in what sense ??
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Godoverevery: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
callmeRichie:

Apart from some of them mofos, some of them are really real with this u know
Only few paint the right pic........
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Ketapu: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
My brother, I have no problem with her wanting to have sex with you. To me, it's a sign she finds you attractive.

However, before you go ahead with the sex, make sure you do the following in chronological order.

1. First, have evidences that she indeed wants you two to start having sex. For example, have a conversation with her again about the sex and secretly record the conversation. Video recording is better but you can settle for audio too if her voice can be easily recognizable in the recording. Also, if you guys chat online (on WhatsApp, Facebook or other platforms), chat with her about the sex such that she will reveal she really wants it. Once you have the evidence, save them in a permanent place in case you need them in the future.

The reason you MUST do the above is to protect yourself against false rape accusation in the future. Trust me, she can bleeped you up in the future if she wants to. Your evidences of initial agreement for sex is what will save you.

2. Once you have done the above and you guys have agreed on having sex, tell her you want the two of you to do some medical tests to ensure you and her are clean. In the least case, do HIV test. Note that HIV test is free in standard hospital.

3. Try to use condom always, even if the medical tests show she's clean. This is to protect against pregnancy and other STDs. N100 condom can save you a lifetime of pain.

4. As you guys have sex, repeat method 1 above from time to time to see if she has changed her mind concerning the sex. If you notice she has changed her mind, kindly cut off the sex because she can claim you rape her or took advantage of her.

Stay ahead of female's game bro. I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Congratulations! you have met a LovePeddler who is trying to manipulating you into believing that she is a saint.

Remember to use condom sha. I don't want to read another epistle from you.
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by JustCruise(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
This same sad rape tale na sure format lol, 90% of Nigerian girls all have one rape story or another. Op I just pity you.Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by SawD007: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
[You think well commenter.

quote author=Kriss216 post=99436433]Women and their manipulative games.

Ordinary kiss, she got wet, not just wet, really wet, yet she claimed she hates men. cheesy
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Josbreed: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nna, fvck her with condom. If you do dis, you will NEVER regret it.
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Qatar2022: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
callmeRichie:
I won't want to bore you with a long epistle here, so I'll make it as simple as possible.

How can I help a rape victim?

I met a beautiful young lady early last year, and we really got so close over time. I became part of her life someway, shared some deep part of her life with me, in short she couldn't really do anything without really consulting me first.

Yeah, along the way emotions set in, and I wouldn't want to lie that I didn't like her too.

So late last year, she told me how she was raped back in her 100l days, a story only few of her family sef knew! They just got to know of recent sef. Mind you she was just 18 at the time.

It was so bad that she didn't even know that this monster was married! He just took advantage of her innocence and curiosity to try out new things! Well the bull dog had his way the night she allowed him paid her a visit!(Her greatest mistake as she always says) Worst of it was that this man still went back home with everything he got for her! As in everything he brought along for her that night!

To cut the story short, after this experience, it has been so awful emotionally. You know how bad it could be if you ever have anybody with this same experience. She hates men! and vowed never to get married again not until we met!

This was when I came in the picture. I think I gave her hope. I remembered when we have our first kiss and she got really wet(no sex), she was just asking me how I did it? That she has tried her best to be moved buh never.

Now the problem...

She has been pestering and begging me to have sex with her these days. She says she really wanna feel like a real woman again, that she might forget the experience if I could paint another picture about sex to her, that sex can be enjoyed. And she really wanna do it again this time with who me she loves.

Do you think sex is really the answer??

How can I help her and she won't really go back into that shape again??

Is sex really the answer??
I'm personally waiting for your next thread on how she dump your stupid ass after helping her

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Angelacruz: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
[img

Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by Madmazel(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ketapu:
My brother, I have no problem with her wanting to have sex with you. To me, it's a sign she finds you attractive.

However, before you go ahead with the sex, make sure you do the following in chronological order.

1. First, have evidences that she indeed wants you two to start having sex. For example, have a conversation with her again about the sex and secretly record the conversation. Video recording is better but you can settle for audio too if her voice can be easily recognizable in the recording. Also, if you guys chat online (on WhatsApp, Facebook or other platforms), chat with her about the sex such that she will reveal she really wants it. Once you have the evidence, save them in a permanent place in case you need them in the future.

The reason you MUST do the above is to protect yourself against false rape accusation in the future. Trust me, she can bleeped you up in the future if she wants to. Your evidences of initial agreement for sex is what will save you.

2. Once you have done the above and you guys have agreed on having sex, tell her you want the two of you to do some medical tests to ensure you and her are clean. In the least case, do HIV test. Note that HIV test is free in standard hospital.

3. Try to use condom always, even if the medical tests show she's clean. This is to protect against pregnancy and other STDs. N100 condom can save you a lifetime of pain.

4. As you guys have sex, repeat method 1 above from time to time to see if she has changed her mind concerning the sex. If you notice she has changed her mind, kindly cut off the sex because she can claim you rape her or took advantage of her.

Stay ahead of female's game bro. I wish you all the best.
make him no even try have the sex in the first place. She might tag it rape again.

To the OP, leave out anything concerning sex with that lady. She might blame you if things didn't go right if you guys ever have sex. Just leave it as been friends.
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by waleyp(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Then don't do it
callmeRichie:

I always ask her if she's really sure if she's ready for this, and her answer still remains yes. if it's left to me, I really don't wanna do anything cuz m not sure I can mange sex in a relationship. It's not easy on my part too buh still think it would b difficult on my part to manage too.

Well don't know sha...
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by danietohbadt(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Anything wey you one do, do am.

Sha no come here later come dey ask us questions about who get the baby wey dey her belle.

#Peace
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by fattprince(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Women and their manipulative games.

Nna, don't fall for all these gimmicks from vagina people. Use your head and swim responsibly.

I just dey laugh the guy as I dey here.
Re: How Can I Help Her??? True Story by nuggarito: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
My real gees, should we tell him?

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Is A Scam - Nigerian Photographer / The Bro Code: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Today Is The Most Painful Day This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.