Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

“Help Me!” – I Want You To Know This Truth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Help Me!” – I Want You To Know This Truth. (208 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / Release The Power Of The Spirit With This Truth - Joseph Prince / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Help Me!” – I Want You To Know This Truth. by TheNewVine(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hello friend I want you to know this truth today – that the Holy Spirit is your helper and He is the only one that can strenghten you for the journey ahead.

When you say “Holy Spirit, help me to know Jesus,” He will not disappoint you.

Why? He is always willing to help.

Anytime you say “Help Me”, He says, “I Will”.

When you say, “Teach Me”, He says, “I am Ready”.

And when you say “Help Me To Pray”, He says, “Let’s Begin!”

Continue reading other articles here: https://thenewvine.com/2021/02/26/help-me-i-want-you-to-know-this-truth/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Hypnotist (short Mystery Film) Do You Believe In Hypnotism / Can Somebody Be A Good Bad Guy And Still Make Heaven ? / Is America Mystery Babylon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.