Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? (23893 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Udomajesty: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Vivuch: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Heffalump(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mumu MURIC has made another silly comment again. The Christian North would have equally said why has a Christian from the far north never occupied Aso rock?
These guys think through their anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Myself2(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
I think it's because the Yoruba Muslims are the counterfeit muslims in Nigeria, so after the Hausa Fulani muslims use up the slot for muslims, you want the counterfeit ones to come and usurp the slot of the Christians ?? O ti o, iror lo onpa
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
tutudesz:

Just like Bandits Well the the radical ones make up 80% in Nigeria
Remember, Don't blame 99% of Muslims if 1% ( I'm being generous as it's probably 0.01%are doing it. Isis is the minority by a vast amount in Islam (1%) that means it cannot be the teachings of Islam ..

Why is it that Isis's victims are mostly Muslims ? Surely if Islam teaches this they would kill “non believers only * it's pathetic people even try blaming Islam. It's stupid people who have the religion but doesn't no Jack shit about Islam… who carry these attacks.

Don't blame the religion blame the stupid bleeps who don't know anything about Islam.

To note if Islam teaches violence and so on… why aren't every Muslim doing this ? Why are we the fastest growing religion ?

So evidence doesn't provide Jack shit.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by wellmax(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
If Muslims have a sense of shame, they will call this rabid dog to order.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by etrouble: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
FFK and Ishaq Akintola, two idiots from the ancient town of Ife
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Onuoha1234(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
This man said to be professor of something is a disgrace to learñing,The arithmetic is that the South is Christian.In any case what has religion got to do with governance?
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by ednut1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Eleribu
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by bong4(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
He is not satisfied that a "Yoruba" man is Vice President, it is not okay unless the fellow is also a muslim. Shame on this man. If he were to be in Rwanda, he would have been jailed several times.

NB: Why warning us not to make "racist and tribalistic" comments in the section when the topic being discussed disobeys the rule.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by blackinitiative: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yeye country
If this is what is Important to some people.Should the etnicity or religion of whoever governs Nigeria matter.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by sukieboy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
You guys are unbelievable. Is that even a national question? Are we all morons?
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Tolexander: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
I JUST WAN HEAR YOUR OPINION BRUH. PEACE
I don answer you, go and revisit it
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by angelfallz(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Silly question from a silly organisation.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Yankee101: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na now una dey know say hausa fulani Muslims see you as inferior muslim?
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Who knows Una papa?

Mumuric rubbish group.

Make Una go chop sand joor.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by guy222: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
This idiotic bastard should tell us too why a traditionalist or a native doctor has not occupy aso rock as while since is all about religion. very useless and stupid man. What did he expect the igbos and other tribes that has never seen the inside of aso rock to say. To slap this man the hungry me. And to even think that this man is a professor is what is more annoying. Zero wisdom, zero intelligent, this bastard should be cage along side some animals. F.O.O.L

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
President99:
Biafra country without Niger delta will be poorer than Niger Republic

Ok...Thank you.

Face your Odua republic, I appreciate your concern.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by fineboynl(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
why is the north not asking for Northern muslim?
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
This man made a very sensible statement the other day about muslims students and Hijab in kwara state. At the time I was shocked and ststed that it was the 1st time sense has come out of this man's mouth.

I see he must have had covid and has now recovered because he is back to talking nonsense!!!!
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by mauchiz: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
This Muric is a devil incarnate, this is how they incite and cause problems, by the time you know the ignorant ones will start agitating, then hatred will start.

Muric is instigating problem and should be arrested immediately,before he cause more harm.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Kinikini: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
MURIC reoresent the views of the prof only.

uote author=GOVERNMENT2 post=99439594]

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/2023-why-has-no-yoruba-muslim-ever.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Danzakidakura(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yoruba Christians have been deceived for too long. I remember when I was at Ibadan. A Yoruba Muslim woman loved me so much that she was offering me her Daughter but she begged me to tell her husband that I am a Muslim, even when she know I am a northern Christian.shebsaid if I want to marry her daughter and they discover I am a Christian instead of praying for my hood on the wedding day, they will be laying cause on me in Arabic language and she don't want that.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Xpol: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Akiara:
THEY SAID THAT YORUBA ARE 1, THAT THEY HAVE FAMILIES THAT HAVE BOTH CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM RELATIVES.

WE AINT DOUBTING THAT...BUT WE TOLD THEM THAT THE "SO CALLED" UNITY WAS HOGWASH!!

SUNDAY IGHOHO (A CHRISTIAN FREEDOM FIGHTER) IS EVEN MAKING A MOVE TO COUNTER FULANI HERDSMEN THAT HAVE SENT HIS BROTHERS TO BENIN REPUBLIC. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS MURIC CONDEMING THE CONSTANT KILLINGS AND WANTON DESTRUCTION GOING ON IN THE SOUTH WEST!!

REAL OMOLUABI SHOULD SEE THOSE THAT ARE ADEQUATELY SELLING YOUR DESTINY FOR PATRONAGE!!

THIS MURIC IS BEING BACKED BY Tinubu...THEY ARENT EVEN TALKING OSIBANJO..DARN!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

CHAI...YORUBA UNITY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol don't mind the man he had condemned Fulani herdsmen atrocities after they've destroyed his and his relatives farm. Un
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Onuoha1234:
This man said to be professor of something is a disgrace to learñing,The arithmetic is that the South is Christian.In any case what has religion got to do with governance?
The most depressing is the fact that scientists, professors, people with iq 150-250 or more, people who has worked hard to get to where they are are being brainwashed easily.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by 4wards: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Guy do you have any Igbo relative in the West.
If yes
I'm challenging you to give a Phone call to him and ask him if he ever heard of Muric since he started living in the West.

Be it, Radio or Television.
na true you talk oo
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by DontBullshitMe: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Did Tinubu pay this man for this write up?
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Electrochemistry(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
But why is everything wrong with northern muslims; alway arousing trouble unnecessarily from every quarters. Meanwhile, why is it always northern muslim presidents; are there no christians in the north? This is also begging for an answer. Hypocrites!
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by IYANGBALI: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Modafokn attention seeker. Na who Islam epp?
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by juman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hiss.

We need good person from any tribe or religion as president.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Ejaisky: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Your brain nut don loose again.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by ThatFairGuy: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
But Why are yoruba muslims always hateful and aggressive unlike yoruba christians.
Don't be stupid. What's aggressiveness in what he said? He's simply pushing for a Yoruba presidency of Muslim extraction.

Same was done by Christian in Lagos and no Muslim understands. We understand ourselves down south west hence no religious rancour.

YOU ALL IPOB TERRORIST, AGENT OD DEVIL SHOULD LEAVE YORUBAS ALONE AND KEEP YOUR HATRED FOR ISLAM TO YOURSELVES.

WE UNDERSTAND OURSELVES VERY WELL HERE, YOU CAN NOT SEPARATE US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Rotimi Oyedepo As Prosecutor For EFCC, Six Others / IBB’s Statement: Kassim Afegbua Replies Police "You Know My Address" / Court Denies Senator Dino Melaye Bail, To Remain In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.