Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) (21490 Views)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film / Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Citizenshelm: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Filmmaker Kemi Adetiba has released a documentary teaser of the making of the sequel to her movie King of Boys, Igbere TV reports.

The 41-year-old shared the video on Instagram on Friday.

The video featured several actors including Taiwo Ajai-Lycett, Sola Sobowale, Nse Ikpe-Etim and Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD).

King of Boys sequel is a Netflix original movie.

Kemi has been teasing fans about the movie since they finished shooting in November 2020.

She took to social media to announce that they were done on the set of the movie.

“Can’t believe it, what a ride! Thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes sent to guide us,” she wrote.

Fans including singer Adekunle Gold have begged Kemi to release the movie.

King of Boys is a 2018 Nigerian political thriller film written, co-produced and directed by Kemi Adetiba.

The movie is Adetiba’s second directed movie after the release of The Wedding Party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ivSaCIoCsI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLwX5DmAotU/?igshid=6pgepay1eytf

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by dayleke: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hopefully it's gonna be a blockbuster...

Haven't seen the original sef....

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by lekki1444: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
angry
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Ghozt(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Akanoaaa(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2021

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by vibbb: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Weldone kemi, pls bring it on to kill this anticipitation.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by general111(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queen of girls
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by osamz007: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ghozt:
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him

if I kick you then you'll hear

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by heckymaicon(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by jamalnation(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nice 1
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Am I the only one that haven't seen the first movie??

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Patosky4U: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
King of boys cheesy grin cheesy one of the best directed movie in naija film industry

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by CheedyJ(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sojated116:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 0 6 4 8 2 4 9 1
You’re a disgrace to real scammers

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Btruth: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Waiting.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by CheedyJ(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sojated116:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 8 1 0 6 4 8 2 4 9 1
Sure bet kee diaaa

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by FREEMADNESS: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
if Alaga Ibile (Reminisce) is not in this one then am not interested.
Never knew the dude could act better than most glorified Nollywood actors like Uti nwachukwu, Alex Ekubo, Ayo makun and Banky W.

NA WE GAN GAN BE K-O-B

24 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nollywood and their horribly terrible movies.
Movies are supposed to be regulated in this country. Not all bullshit is supposed to be released for people to watch.

The only Nigerian movies I enjoy are My Flatmates and The Johnsons.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by dayleke: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sleekmilan01:
Am I the only one that haven't seen the first movie??

No sir.
Not only you o.

Me too

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by rocknation62(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
When you talk about film productions in Nigeria, you mention the likes of TUNDE KILANI,KUNLE AFOLAYAN & KEMI ADETIBA.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Seniorwriter(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nice and I'm sure they'll get enough earnings from the movie work!!!

I love it when I see industrious Nigerians with legal earning means.

Anyways If you are interested in knowing how to earn residual income with existing or newer skills and never lack cash for your livelihood then contact me for the tools needed to be put in place and allow the locomotives generate you money online, offline or both.
Imagine you have the right skill to create 1k clients that you make constant $50 from them each doing small task for them ones or twice a week.!! Awesome right.
Howbeit this ain't for the get rich quickly youths out there.....but if you want to grow wealth then contact me via my facebook on my profile.
Do you know that some people make money from Small skills like sending emails for agricultural companies...... There are so many remote jobs out there.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@seniorwriter
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by afonjabreed(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
waiting for people suffering from colonial mentality to come and tell us how this movie
is going to be trash grin.
Like the Americans they worship don't produce stupid movies

one down!!!
Nairalandian:
Nollywood and their horribly terrible movies.
Movies are supposed to be regulated in this country. Not all bullshit is supposed to be released for people to watch.

The only Nigerian movies I enjoy are My Flatmates and The Johnsons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
dayleke:

No sir.
Not only you o.

Me too

Even her wedding party,i haven't watched it...its only 30days in Atlanta featuring Ay and Ramsey nouah I have watched countless times

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Kingluqman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good to sight Makanaki in the movie again

Bile!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Springboot: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
dayleke:
Hopefully it's gonna be a blockbuster...

Haven't seen the original sef....

You should see it

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by Acidiously: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
if Alaga Ibile (Reminisce) is not in this one then am not interested.
Never knew the dude could act better than most glorified Nollywood actors like Uti nwachukwu, Alex Ekubo, Ayo makun and Banky W.

NA WE GAN GAN BE K-O-B
Shebi Ill Bliss kill am naa. How u wan take see am again?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by blinking001(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Okay...
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by prince55c: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
chai
Re: Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija S6: Ossai Success Says Pere’s Protesters Are Disappointment To Youths / What Are Your Favorite Animated Movies / Photos From The Premiere Of The Wedding Party At TIFF 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.