Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) (28544 Views)

Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
sad
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by LoudLord(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Rip
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by manikspears: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
koms:

Is he related to Ric Ross?

Yes,he is Ric Ross's immediate younger brother. Their surname is Ric. There is still Ric Flair too. undecided
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by Blakpot: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
RIP Papa
Condolences to Rick Hassani and family.
I pray none of us loses a loved one this year.
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
vibre:
Ric Hassani what shall it profit you to gain the whole world and lose your soul? A week to release your album, your papa die just like that and you dey here dey form better pikin as if you no know wetin happen to am. You even feature the innocent man for track 17 for the album. Werey dey disguise angry
you are very stupid and foolish.
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by Walletnaira: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by adesile8697: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Is he related to Ric Ross?
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by sizzle8102: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Omihanifa:

Can't you just show some sympathy?

Person father die you are indirectly saying he used him for rituals undecided
He don dey do me like say make I don dey Yankee make I dey follow dem white reason
No be only our skin black here
If dem open some people head their brain go black
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 27, 2021
Babafash:
This person is seriously sick
Sick to this type of comments is an understatement
What if we use mad?
This person is seriously mad ...
How about this?

1 Like

Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by Blessed3030(m): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2021
elisbabs499 I have a business plan on barbing saloon,I have the experience n skills to run it.
if u are interested let me know
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 3:13am On Feb 27, 2021
vibre:
Ric Hassani what shall it profit you to gain the whole world and lose your soul? A week to release your album, your papa die just like that and you dey here dey form better pikin as if you no know wetin happen to am. You even feature the innocent man for track 17 for the album. Werey dey disguise angry

Thunder fire you.
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by MikePhilly(m): 3:17am On Feb 27, 2021
And just recently he was bubbly on Celeb Stopover with Ife Ajagbe. God is the greatest forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QN7BkuNBGg
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2021
vibre:

The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is the lost of a parent...

And you dey open your mouth dey talk rubbish..you think before you type this words or nah your anus you dey used think?
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by Albertone(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2021
ZIINI:

He don dey do me like say make I don dey Yankee make I dey follow dem white reason
No be only our skin black here
If dem open some people head their brain go black

My guy,the way you dey reason abroad matter ehn,hope no be say you go seek asylum or marry oyinbo las las. grin
Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2021
Albertone:

My guy,the way you dey reason abroad matter ehn,hope no be say you go seek asylum or marry oyinbo las las. grin

Albert anywhere belle face nii O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) by budaatum: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Reunites With Her Kids As They Embark On Summer Holiday / Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga / Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.