Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) (63800 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by ebukajay184: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
A man identified as Terhemen Anongo in Gboko Benue state has cut off part of his genitals inorder to curb his libido so as to be able to serve God without sexual distractions, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user Comrade Anyamhur David shared the news. Read his post below.

"Gboko Man Castrates Self To Serve God.

By Comrade Anyamhur David

A forty year old former University of Ibadan medic, Mr Terhemen Anongo popularly called Doc K or Bob Korna has complied with the biblical injunction which says,"If your right hand causes you to sin,cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish,than for your whole body to be cast into hell"(MTT 5:30),by castrating himself to be more dedicated to the service of God.

Mr Terhemen who is an indigene of Tarka LGA resident in Gboko said,his joystick was the major stumbling block to the service of God as it has been distracting him ceaselessly.

In order to escape any further sexual distraction and the Bermuda triangle between the legs of beautiful ladies in an age of pervasive nudism, Mr Terhemen decided to follow the example of Origen Adamantius,an early Christian scholar ,ascetic and theologian of the Patristic Christian era who was the first Christian to pay physicians to surgically remove his genitals in order to ensure his reputation as a respectable theologian.

How did the episode start? Mr Terhemen,a final year medical student of UI was forced to drop and abandon the programme sometime in 2007 due to a psychiatric challenge that he faced and has been battling with it till today.Although, he is physically fit,energetic, highly articulate, vibrant, intelligent, easygoing, inquisitive, social, lovable and nonviolent.He however believes strongly that his immediate family is responsible for his predicament hence he is hostile to them and has made everyone of them to desert his late father's house at the Gboko GRA where he lives alone without a wife.

Mr Terhemen is jobless and has decided to be pushing wheelbarrow to make ends meet. Reading the Bible and newspapers is part of his hobby. On daily basis,after returning from the market where he usually goes to find his daily bread, Mr Terhemen dresses weirdly like a Taliban to attract attention and goes out to preach.Recently, he told his coterie of listeners that women were his Achilles heels to the service of God and that he would remove his genitals to escape from this unquenchable sexual libido.
He turned deaf ears to all pleadings not to do it but instead consulted three clinics in Gboko to have him castrated. His ugly requests were all turned down.As a former medic,he knew the process and decided to get all the surgical equipment and drugs ready for the operation to be carried out by himself.

On that fateful day,that was 28/01/2021 he got set for the operation and first administered to himself a local anaesthesia before using a surgical knife to cut the right
scrotum. He succeeded in removing the testicle inside and was trying to do justice to the left one before he was compelled to stop because of blood that was oozing and gushing out uncontrollably.In that condition,he managed and trekked to Baki Clinic, Gboko where he was treated and discharged after staying in bed for four days.

Asked whether or not he would remove the remaining testicle when he finally recuperates,Mr Terhemen was quick to reply, "No,I won't try it again",adding that it was even idiotic and anathema of him to do self- castration because Matthew 5:30 and Mark 9:43 where he derived his inspiration cannot be given a literary interpretation. He finally regretted his action and prayed God to give him a wife so as to bear his own children."

https://www.facebook.com/100003970121604/posts/2115559345253049/?app=fbl

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Kriss216: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
cool

I'm short of words, maybe the person below will have something to say.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by ebukajay184: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2021

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Jashub: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
I sincerely do not know what to term his action as. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wasted manhood I must say.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Zero2Hundred: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
He looks like who needs psychological help.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lol!

This is really funny but on a more serious note, I had seriously contemplated doing that earlier in my walk with God while I was still struggling with sexual lust, so that I could completely focus on God and His work, but God told me it wasn't necessary.

Today God has proved His Word true that It wasn't necessary as He has helped me to overcome such cravings of the flesh.

If He did for me without my having to castrate myself, He could also do it for you.

God bless.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Orubebe01: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
He doesn't look okay to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
His dick was his own demon.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
what if he had died that day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Commonguy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
and he thinks that will led him to heaven
even God isn't happy with such act...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Franckelv230: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
grin grin grin

Asked whether or not he would remove the remaining testicle when he finally recuperates,Mr Terhemen was quick to reply, "No,I won't try it again",adding that it was even idiotic and anathema of him to do self- castration because Matthew 5:30 and Mark 9:43 where he derived his inspiration cannot be given a literary interpretation. He finally regretted his action and prayed God to give him a wife so as to bear his own children."

Will you do it again

Were never even born before. Chai.

Nairaland moderators are looking at this stupid fulani cow Igboarecriminals, and they are doing nothing about it. But if you talk sense into that low life BBQ suya grille, they will restrict you as if you can't do without tribalistic nairaland.

Bleep you all, including isiewu, the religious bigot.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
That's rough.

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Officialgarri: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Even the Bible said if it's your right eye that would stop you from inheriting the Kingdom of God, better put it out.

That being said, I think the worse thing that can happen to a man is to come from Benue or Kogi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by zikcash(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Who should also kill himself to meet God faster.... idiots everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by nextBIGthing: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Buhari again !!!
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Dx matter get as e be...maybe the person that will comment after me will have something to say about it
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by eedimo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by BigYash: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Uway!

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Unbelievable undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed No more Kpekus undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Words of shot

3 Likes

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by blinking001(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Religion has contributed nothing to Africa..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Him eyes don open finally shocked

Most people who are under the spell of some village forces, always believe they are hearing from God and his angels.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by JosephXavier: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Frustration is very bad
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by onoms4luv(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
wahala nor too much so??

wetin my eyes never see.

e nor go better for the person when bring religion come this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Liveair: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
All of you insisting the man must have mental issues actually have issues yourselves.

"if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out...for it is wiser to enter into heaven with one eye than to be cast into hell..."

Was he not simply obeying the scriptures you all hold in high esteem?

Next thing you'll say 'it does not literally mean we should pluck it out' Well, that's what it really means.

Religion is really an incurable disorder, however, choose your disorder properly.

9 Likes

Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by Draslo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
I'd rather die
Re: Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
People self..

God is not that cruel. He doesn’t need you to hurt yourself to serve him..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.