Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ (30093 Views)

IPOB Protests Non-release Of Kanu, Threatens Election Boycott / Breaking ! IPOB Drag Gov Wike To ICC Over Obigbo Massacre- Pic / IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose PDP Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by WNRblog: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu on Thursday threatened Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike over the alleged killing of IPOB members by security forces in Obigbo area of Rivers, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet, Mr Kanu claimed Wike would be haunted for the rest of his life over the alleged incident.

“Anyone close to @GovWike should tell him that till the last days of his miserable life, he will be HUNTED down for all the atrocities he spearheaded against my people at #Obigbo,” he said.

“He will be hunted by legions, domestically and internationally. And it will be scorched-earth and fiery.”

https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1364909353631969280?s=20

It was alleged that several people were killed after security forces clashed with IPOB members in Obigbo.

About 63 residents of Obigbo recently regained their freedom after four months in detention.

According to the International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, “the freed victims were part of over 400 innocent and defenceless Obigbo residents including over 60 girls and young women detained between Oct and Nov 2020 at their workplaces or on their way home from work or while engaging in other lawful social activities.”

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Igboarecriminal(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
cheesy low level snake oil salesman. Come here and fight. Even small boys like bandits and Fulani herdsmens don't run.

63 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Simplyleo: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mouse threatening a leopard.

The other time, he promised to go get Buhari's head in Abuja only for the useless pig to end up dressing like a female taking the closest route to Israel pending when the python dance ipob survivors could donate for his movement to London.

I just pity the ipob pigs that will fall into Wike's net again. cheesy

82 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Akiara: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
DEM DON LAND OHHH!!! THE NNAMDI KANU CREW...... cheesy grin

SO MUCH PAIN
SO MUCH BITTERNESS
SO MUCH FEAR!!

THE SWEETEST THING NA SAY, NNAMDI KANU IS KNOWN WORLDWIDE....AND HE HAS BUILT A DUPLEX IN YOUR BRAIN.

SO YOU MUST KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIM!...AND NOBODY KNOWS YOU...EVEN YOUR NEIGHBORS DON'T KNOW YOU grin grin

Simplyleo:

The other time, he promised to go get Buhari's head in Abuja only for the useless pig to end up dressing like a female taking the closest route to Israel pending when the python dance ipob survivors could donate for his movement to London.

185 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by able20(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nothing new joor we are in the season of verbal wars and attacks everyday. After attacking WIKE, he will attack Hope Uzodinma, attack Ohaneze, and so on.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Henix(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Runaway freedom fighter

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by favor914: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
able20:
Nothing new joor we are in the season of verbal wars and attacks everyday. After attacking WIKE, he will attack Hope Uzodinma, attack Ohaneze, and so on.
Fugitive Judas Goat, The People that begged the Federal Government to release the animal where are they?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by JosephXavier: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wike didn't get that if I must say

This is not the Wike that we knew

The way this man who was a strong Buhari critic just turned overnight to become his asslicker is still a shock to me

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by WiszyFraud: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu.....will you stop threatening Mr.project?? grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by slawormiir: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nnamdi kanu is a pussy asss niggarrrr

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by eedimo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Who's talking?
I haven't heard of that name before?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by janedonez(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by ATAKAM: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

you are just everywhere on nairaland showing your stupidity...how will you feel if you mother and all your sisters keep wearing same pant for four months....try get small shame.....but soonest your sisters will wear one underwear for 2 years...mark it somewhere

128 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Teaser4(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
I hope it's not an empty threat sha... No be my fight make I rest

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by RichDad1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lol
Confusion in the camp of the enemies. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by JosephXavier: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

The way you're so quick to jump and comment on any news concerning IPOB is quite alarming

I've noticed that with time and I would love to ask you

Please are they the reason Nigeria is the way it is?
Are they ones looting the country dry?
Are they the ones killing and maiming people everyday?
Are they ones that kill brutalise the youths?

Why are they causing so much pain and sleepless nights?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by President99: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
WNRblog:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu on Thursday threatened Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike over the alleged killing of IPOB members by security forces in Obigbo area of Rivers, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet, Mr Kanu claimed Wike would be haunted for the rest of his life over the alleged incident.

https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1364909353631969280?s=20

It was alleged that several people were killed after security forces clashed with IPOB members in Obigbo.

About 63 residents of Obigbo recently regained their freedom after four months in detention.

According to the International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, “the freed victims were part of over 400 innocent and defenceless Obigbo residents including over 60 girls and young women detained between Oct and Nov 2020 at their workplaces or on their way home from work or while engaging in other lawful social activities.”
the terrorist has spoken

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by marvin905(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
The Igbo terrorist have spoken..
Wike should run before they release their missles upon him

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Monogamy: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
What can he do?

What happened to the bounty he placed on Wike?

Run away dilector

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by nairalandankrah: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
I just need to remind the zombie Fulani asslickers above me that Wike is not greater than ekweremadu...

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Jonathan39: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Governor Wike Over Obigbo ‘killings’ by Bigflamie(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wike will be used as a scapegoat.

Let's not talk too much on this issue, Wike will go down in no time.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE / Wole Soyinka: When You Marry An Illiterate Woman As A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.