Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

She Asked For A Phone After Cheating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Asked For A Phone After Cheating (160 Views)

Naija Married Women Cheating +18 ( Photos) / Need A Phone/Chat Friend / Need A Phone Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Asked For A Phone After Cheating by elisylva: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Greetings y'all I know u guys have helped me with a case like this B4.
I went through my galfriend's phone and I discovered she was cheating with two other guys. After I caught her she started beging me. I wanted to break up but she has big y*sh. I have lost my love for her I'm just with her because of fvck. (I have fvked her twice after the reconciliation) I promised to get her a phone of 50k B4 but after I caught her she said I should add 25k for her she has some money. She talked about the phone on the same day I agreed to forgive her. My question is should I add the 25k or I should break up? And again the 25k is not a big money to me. Help me out guys
Re: She Asked For A Phone After Cheating by jeff1607(m): 5:23am On Feb 27, 2021
elisylva:
Greetings y'all I know u guys have helped me with a case like this B4.
I went through my galfriend's phone and I discovered she was cheating with two other guys. After I caught her she started beging me. I wanted to break up but she has big y*sh. I have lost my love for her I'm just with her because of fvck. (I have fvked her twice after the reconciliation) I promised to get her a phone of 50k B4 but after I caught her she said I should add 25k for her she has some money. She talked about the phone on the same day I agreed to forgive her. My question is should I add the 25k or I should break up? And again the 25k is not a big money to me. Help me out guys

Re: She Asked For A Phone After Cheating by elisylva: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook: How To Get The Guy You Want / Dating In Nigeria / Guy Makes 300k Per Week Video Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.