Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) (42702 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Man Survives Accident Which Killed 7 Passengers Including Bus Driver. Photos / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by treatise: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kayberg:
I don't even know what to say….
But those who attacks and beat people just like that without any fears of the person slumping and dying; how do you do it?
Because a two time experience of personal engagement in a defensive brawl taught me to never fight anyone ever again as the end story might not be pleasant….
Each time I remember, it still kind of send chills down my spine.
Did they ask you to handle the burial expenses? �

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
She go come use more than 200 drink pain reliever

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
femifemi1:
Common sense isn't common in Naija again.
Most people have zero skill in dispute resolution, there's no way you would approach a driver decently over just N200 and he descend so low to push you.

Only God knows what she would has spoof out at that driver.

Drivers don't determine price & final price fluctuates. But can't she even encourage the driver by even giving N1,500. Well, most of those guys are not your driver, Na as the economy be turn Nicholas to baba bolt grin

God help Nigeria.
I used to give "lift" to people before on my way to work and back. People generally understood and paid same money they pay for bus. N200, N300..
That kind small change.
One day I carried 4 people. 3 men, one lady and we were in traffic, all that kind of stop-go traffic.
Me I was tired and upset. The guys already understood and were just chilling and looking. I was using AC to avoid smoke and fumes from other vehicles.
Na im, the girl come dey make noise.... mtchew.... mtchew.... mtchew....
Can you imagine?
I'm the one stressing and doing the driving, then you are the only one in the car complaining. And I had covered like 75% of the journey and not even collected the miserable N200 O!
I just parked the car at the next bus stop and told the girl, to get F*** out my car. She can enter any other fine car that is faster than my own.
Girl come shock. She no wan open door.
I got out, went to her side, opened the door and told her to get the f*** out my car with her f***ing N200 before I descend on her.
Na im she carry herself go.
The remaining guys were just chill.
We continued our journey went our separate ways.
Ladies can really irritate car owners. Don't ever enter somebody's car and be forming big.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by ceragon123: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
1.1k rides with 4.8 ratings. We need to hear the other side of the story. If she reports him, he might be taken off the system because they hardly hear the drivers side of the story.

My advice to drivers, report incidents immediately! Don't wait for them to report you first.

I know many bolt drivers are crazy but their madness is caused by riders who are bent on driving them crazy. Patience is key. You hardly get the same riders twice. Be nice to them riders at all cost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by yesloaded: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bolt drivers are becoming aggressive these days due to maltreatment from management of bolt. These drivers now transfer the aggression unto passengers.

Personally I do pay above my fare ever since I started using bolt not because am financially ok but to at least complement their earnings for the day

I had some cancelled trip from bolt driver but these driver ended up reporting on the app that I didn't show up whereas they didn't come, I posted it on bolt but what I got as reply really surprised me as drivers started saying bolt is not treating them fairly & they have no option than to transfer the anger unto passenger, this makes me stop using ehailing services for good, any day and not going out with my car I rather take commercial bus

My submission;

✓ Bolt should be fair with drivers because their business can't survive without these drivers

✓ Drivers should lodge all their complaint to bolt & stop transferring their anger to passengers instead they should present their case to management of bolts

✓ Passengers should also take it easy with drivers, both would have avert this occurrence if passenger decided to part with 200naira. Driver has every right to collect full payment for all trip even if he take wrong route (as mentioned in the text) although driving in hold up is of no profit for drivers so I doubt any driver will do such (iight be wrong tho)

7 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Make driver talk first before I go know wetin to say . I will never judge a one side story not to talk of it coming from a woman , impossible ko jo.
She said because of 200 Naira , why don't yiu just pay the 200 Naira to avoid all these embarrassment and beatings grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How do men always conclude it's something a woman said that got her beaten? Is it that men are saints or they don't talk?

So insult translates to beating? How many times have you been beaten up for insulting a guy or saying something he doesn't like to him?

It's funny because no man will try and beat you for speaking your mind.

This is what they call gender based violence. You get a free pass because you have strength to beat women, so you do it and find it funny.
Person wey no get strength no suppose get mouth to abuse.. because na beating the person dey find

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
yesloaded:
Bolt drivers are becoming aggressive these days due to maltreatment from management of bolt. These drivers now transfer the aggression unto passengers.

Personally I do pay above my fare ever since I started using bolt not because am financially ok but to at least complement their earnings for the day

I had some cancelled trip from bolt driver but these driver ended up reporting on the app that I didn't show up whereas they didn't come, I posted it on bolt but what I got as reply really surprised me as drivers started saying bolt is not treating them fairly & they have no option than to transfer the anger unto passenger, this makes me stop using ehailing services for good, any day and not going out with my car I rather take commercial bus

My submission;

✓ Bolt should be fair with drivers because their business can't survive without these drivers

✓ Drivers should lodge all their complaint to bolt & stop transferring their anger to passengers instead they should present their case to management of bolts

✓ Passengers should also take it easy with drivers, both would have avert this occurrence if passenger decided to part with 200naira. Driver has every right to collect full payment for all trip even if he take wrong route (as mentioned in the text) although driving in hold up is of no profit for drivers so I doubt any driver will do such (iight be wrong tho)
May God bless you for UNDERSTANDING that the bolt drivers are facing difficulties and have to FORCE themselves to still be cheerful when carrying you.
Some stupid people never want to understand this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
HopeVictor:

Person wey no get strength no suppose get mouth to abuse.. because na beating the person dey find

I hope each time you open your mouth to say something around another person that they don't want to hear, that they beat you up.

Imagine adults looking for other adults to beat as if they are children, because they are men and the person talking is a woman and they have strength to beat her. Don't you have mouths too?

This is one of the reasons women kill men. Too much entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
virtue123:
Don't jump into conclusion,it's a one sided story.i am a part-time bolt driver, some people especially the female folks can really be funny at times..trust me on this.they tend to misbehave as if they own the he car..they will be telling you... please increase the AC,loud the music,pass hear,pass there,some will even tell you to fly above safe metro limit all because you are driving them.they fail to understand stand that once you made a request for a ride,you've entered a contract with the driver and bolt,so failure to meet up your own side of the contract could result to something like this. If you don't have enough money for a ride,you could use alternatives to avoid something like this.#2h can not treat you now that you have been injured.
Get well soon my dear.

Gbayi
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Jennycoolz(f): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Just one bolt driver did this to you and you're already referring to all the bolt drivers in general that they're monsters sad

I take bolt as well and I've met nice drivers , you must've said something bad to him because we ladies are very good at taking advantage of middle class men

Until we hear his own part of the story my dear you have to chill and take care of yourself first

According to one of the big boss on here and I quote :

" Lights up my kpoli in peace"

7 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I hope each time you open your mouth to say something around another person that they don't want to hear, that they beat you up.

Imagine adults looking for other adults to beat as if they are children, because they are men and the person talking is a woman and they have strength to beat her. Don't you have mouths too?

This is one of the reasons women kill men. Too much entitlement.
Lol..what I like about you is that you always have something to say when it concerns women affairs..abeg no go do freedom fighter for public oh if not you fit collect beating for another person oh.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Joeoluoma(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
She is yet to tell the whole truth
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What stopped the driver from explaining this to her when she asked why he was taking a longer route.

We were not there, so we can't tell until we hear driver's version to balance the story.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by goatmeat1(f): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
why are osme men so violent
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by stupidmod3: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
the face you make
when buhari is talking about one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
HopeVictor:

Lol..what I like about you is that you always have something to say when it concerns women affairs..abeg no go do freedom fighter for public oh if not you fit collect beating for another person oh.

Keep treating women shabbily. No go do male supremacy and collect one of the revenges women do.

Let us suppose you don't have a wife or daughter, niece or cousin, friend or inlaw who will face the things you support men doing.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
MarketDispatch:

We were not there, so we can't tell until we hear driver's version to balance the story.

Yeah, what he says will support physical violence. We're waiting for him.

If he were a driver in a country with sensible people, she would've gone to the police station and he would be telling the police his own side of the story that warranted him beating them and face charges.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
goatmeat1:
why are osme men so violent

They are all over the thread supporting the driver.

Most of them are women beaters, but can't face men for the same thing to beat them. What shall we call that? And some women who have been so brutalized by the system are here to lend their support to the men.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by gozzlin: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Her written English is so _fucked up. I can barely understand her.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Keep treating women shabbily. No go do male supremacy and collect one of the revenges women do.

Let us suppose you don't have a wife or daughter, niece or cousin, friend or inlaw who will face the things you support men doing.
In Nigeria 99% of people are not normal..so when interacting with people you need to be careful..I don't support the blame but I don't blame him..those two ladies would have beat him up since they have mouth to abuse him..

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by thatigboman: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
cassidy1996:
playing victim
meaning? The taxi driver, a man, that got physical with a woman is actually the victim? Are u serious?
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by honda001: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
virtue123:
Don't jump into conclusion,it's a one sided story.i am a part-time bolt driver, some people especially the female folks can really be funny at times..trust me on this.they tend to misbehave as if they own the he car..they will be telling you... please increase the AC,loud the music,pass hear,pass there,some will even tell you to fly above safe metro limit all because you are driving them.they fail to understand stand that once you made a request for a ride,you've entered a contract with the driver and bolt,so failure to meet up your own side of the contract could result to something like this. If you don't have enough money for a ride,you could use alternatives to avoid something like this.#2h can not treat you now that you have been injured.
Get well soon my dear.
rubbish write - up...are their no other means things can be resolved amicably?? bolts always screen ur drivers....30 percent of ur drivers are tauts
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Tvoice: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Me uba, bolt , I dey crase nii I rather face d road than me using my hand to enter kidnappers hand ooO, I no try am , I go enter bus follow my felo passenger jist till we reach where we dey go , at least am safe dat way , just imagine a scenario were u entere an uba dat u did not know dat they have sprayed charms on , and den as soon as in enter , u don go be dat , especial with all this bad news we hear every day,

Hmmmm , plzzZ folks , just be careful, that's all I have to say, I still prefer my danfo . ( personal opinion )
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Stockquality: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
I knew it will be one ugly fat hippopotamus.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by thatigboman: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
virtue123:
Get well soon my dear.
so these ur women "misbehaviour" gave the man right to get physical with a woman?
Let me tell u, if that guy had tried this rubbish in UK or western europe or US or Canada, Sorry will be his middle name. The way police, men like him, will manhandle him. And take him to court and judge sentence him to a very long term in prison, if he gets out, he will behave.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by thatigboman: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Most of the commentators here talking rubbish, woman provoke and all that, have never travelled outside nigeria.
I remember sometime ago when i went to UK. I was in a bus and some schoolchildren came in and were making noise. I looked, nobody asked to keep quiet. I then told my friend i was with that i would ask those children to keep quiet.
My friend told me "thatigboman, pls i am begging u in the name of God, dont try it. If u do, police will waiting for this bus in the next bus stop. And when they enter and manhandle u, people will think u are an alqueda terrorist."
In UK, a parent cant even spank his child misbehaving in public.
If it were in UK, that man will spend the whole of his remaining life in an underground prison cell.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
the man even get 4.8* ...he must be a pro boxer.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by banmee(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The swollen eye.

Nigerian drivers and brutalizing their female passengers. They usually don't try it with men because they will be beaten in turn.

It's nothing new, there was a time one beat up a woman for not greeting him, when he is the one offering the service.

You are right. Didn't see that. I be think say na so e face be naturally.
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Juoflife1(f): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
I've never paid anything more than what's stated on the app. The driver should have explained to her why she had to pay extra. If you're frustrated, stay home and don't unleash your frustration on another person. Everybody has something they're battling with. Your own no worse.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Kizopumpin(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Beat By Bolt grin
Re: Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) by Solatium(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
benjackugo:
A woman took to Instagram to show the injury allegedly inflicted on her by a Bolt driver, IgbereTV reports.

She explained that she ordered a ride and saw the estimated cost to be 1,100 Naira. However the driver allegedly chose to take a longer route despite her objections.

She said he ended up meeting traffic at the longer route and by the time the trip ended, the fare came up to 1,300.

She said she refused to pay and only gave him the 1,100 estimated initially so he allegedly attacked her and her sister, leaving her with a swollen eye.

Sharing photos of her injury on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLwZNf-su0e/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

These girls can lie,there is no way a driver will beat you because you under paid him by ₦200,if such happens he will report that you paid less and you will be compel to balance up or else your account will be suspended.
There is more to it,may be they assulted him physical and he charged back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video) / Qatar Airways Launches Double Bed In Business Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.