Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

(PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria (900 Views)

Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / I Gave My Life For You. What Have You Done For Me? - Jesus(Photos - The Passion) / Christianity Has Lost The Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Was this how the first century Christians worship God?
I am not saying you should not serve God o, but always be careful before one greedy Pastor turn you to something else.

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Don't let someone turn you into a mad man o!

Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by nairalander2020(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
kiss
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by RoyalUc(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
My friend, will you go and change that your nonsense caption!?

The pictures of a few RELIGIOUS FANATICS show the level of damage Christianity has done to Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Olaniyiolaobaju: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Christianity didn't do that to them. They were simply brainwashed. No sane leader will permit such. What you are seeing there is the power of religion without brain which can be done by any sect leader.

First century Christians didn't do that. Use your brain when your religious leaders tell you to do something.

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Zero2Hundred: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
It's called radical for Jesus

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by longetivity(m): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
This lords chosen members are clowns grin
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
RoyalUc:
My friend, will you go and change that your nonsense caption!?

The pictures of a few RELIGIOUS FANATICS show the level of damage Christianity has done to Nigeria?
that is just an example of how the average Nigeria is deceive by pastors. some get scammed their hard-earned money
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Olaniyiolaobaju:
Christianity didn't do that to them. They were simply brainwashed. No sane leader will permit such. What you are seeing there is the power of religion without brain which can be done by any sect leader.

First century Christians didn't do that. Use your brain when your religious leaders tell you to do something.
the Nigeria version of Christianity is different from what we have all over the world

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Enoch07: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
funny pics I tell you. laugh wan kee me here

Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by chiiraq802(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Guy no keeee me with laffff..… abeg grin

Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Would you like to know Jesus' true followers today? smiley
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2021
It is better to be a fool for christ than anybody else.
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Ohizfly(m): 2:51am On Feb 27, 2021
see person wet dey above me sha

well

Light my Kpoli
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 27, 2021
1Sharon:
It is better to be a fool for christ than anybody else.
you mean fool for pastor? The Bible demands that Christians are to be as wise as the serpent
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Bankalert(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Well, still better than killing innocent people in the name of boko haram. Christainity has done more good in the world than the others would even imagine.
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Karlovych: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin You will never see their daddy GO taking part in such foolishness.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by obonujoker(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2021
longetivity:
This lords chosen members are clowns grin

May God forgive you... You don't know what you are saying ..
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Bankalert:
Well, still better than killing innocent people in the name of boko haram. Christainity has done more good in the world than the others would even imagine.

being better than someone else is not enough.

The Catholics has done worst than what boko haram is doing today.
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Bankalert:

Like?
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by kingxsamz(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Those people are called 'Chosen Mopol', you dare not mess with them.
Na the church wey Righteousness89 dey go. grin
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Bankalert(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2021
1Sharon:

Like?
I don't dignify headslammers with response on matters relating to my religion. Peace!
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bankalert:
I don't dignify headslammers with response on matters relating to my religion. Peace!

Who is a headslammer?
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
This one is one step ahead of head slamming. It is mud-swimming and mudslinging. Bible says we should be the salt of the earth and not the asshóles of the earth. They are all on green vest.
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by finalboss(m): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2021
grin cheesy mad men
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 4:17am On Feb 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2021
justosee:
you mean fool for pastor? The Bible demands that Christians are to be as wise as the serpent

It's funny how religious people are always dumb
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2021
I'd rather fake "Christians" make a fool of themselves all over town than true Muslims bomb all over town.
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2021
1Sharon:

It's funny how religious people are always dumb

They are not dumb. They are mostly uninformed because they are too lazy to read the Bible.
Re: (PHOTOS) The Level Of Damage Christianity Has Done To Nigeria by donnie(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Bankalert:

Indeed. If only you knew that ROME aka Christianity is the whóre prophesied about in the book of Revelation 17. Her judgement is written in Revelation 18.

Read about the crusades that established Christianity around the world. They were carried out using the sword. This is well known history. Now we are a conquered be people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Saved Me , He Can Save You Too / Nairaland Religion Section's A Spiritual Battlefield.Don't Do Battle On Your Own / I Have Removed Myself From Heavenly Race -bobrisky Informs Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.