Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias (230 Views)

POVERTY ALLEVIATION: Religiously, What Do You Understand By "RIGHTEOUSNESS" ? / Katsina The Most Religiously Tolerant State - Arewa Pastors’ Forum / Come In Here ONLY If You Are Religiously SOUND! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias by OsusuBishop(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2021
This is really disheartening and crazy. So, i cannot comment on Muslims topics, because I'm not a Muslim. But, Musa, Ahmed and Co can comment nonsense on Christian topics.

Fxxk Nairaland
Fxxk all the Mods
Fxxk seun.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias by greymiles: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Na the work of yoruba Muslims
They are everywhere
Re: Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias by greymiles: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2021
By the time biafra is finalized, we will deal with them just after their Fulani master
Re: Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias by OsusuBishop(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Yeaaa. It is annoying to know that they can actually come to Christian thread/topics and comment their shiit, but I can not go to a Muslim topic to comment, except I profess Islamabad.

Useless NL.

greymiles:
They are everywhere
Re: Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias by OsusuBishop(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2021
greymiles:
They are everywhere
Re: Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias by kingxsamz(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2021
OsusuBishop:
This is really disheartening and crazy. So, i cannot comment on Muslims topics, because I'm not a Muslim. But, Musa, Ahmed and Co can comment nonsense on Christian topics.

Fxxk Nairaland
Fxxk all the Mods
Fxxk seun.

Lol, why are you crying?
I don't remember any muslim entering your threads to insult your religion. But when it comes to Muslim threads on Fridays, you guys are usually the majority there. Even with the oath, you guys would still accept it just to bash them... So why are you crying?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias by meobizy(f): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Person dey pay una to lay this complaint every week?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
OsusuBishop:

Fxxk Nairaland
Fxxk all the Mods
Fxxk seun.

The owner of the site is scared of being bombed out of existence. Fatwa is a weapon used by the religion of piss (I mean, peace).

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Now Religiously Bias by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Before and after the Israelites left Egypt they never had the intention of going to deal with Egyptian their goal was to leave Egypt for good not holding a grudge against anyone.

Lesson learnt: I pray Biafra becomes a success but if you people continue with the thought of the first Biafrans who failed then you're preparing to fail again. For God to support anything you must listen to his instructions! Matthew 5:43-48

greymiles:

By the time biafra is finalized, we will deal with them just after their Fulani master

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional11/03/2021 / After Receiving The Knowledge Of Truth / End Your Day With This Prayer Before You Sleep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.