Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi (5271 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set / A Fulfilled Sex Life is possible If You Experience It Before Marriage- Jane Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by chiomarita: 2:07am On Feb 27, 2021
For Nollywood actress and model, Jane Obi in as much as pretty girls can't escape sexual harassment in the entertainment industry, she tires to avoid any situation that would box her into such unpleasant corner.

In an encounter, the Enugu State based script interpreter says, "Sexual harassment is something every young pretty girl can't really escape both in and outside the industry. I just try not to expose my self to it. I avoid anything that might put me in such condition. I just take it one step at a time. I have never really been desperate for anything. However, in a world like ours you can never be too careful but I will prefer not to call anyone out."

Asked her most embarrassing encounter with a male fan, Jane Obi recalls, "Hmmm oh few weeks ago, I was at the car wash and met this couple they said they are my fan and wanted to take some pictures. The guy snapped me and the girl, then gave the girl phone and told her to go back a bit to get full shot and immediately he whispered " I masturbate with your pictures to my ear "! That was so embarrassing.. I just excused myself and left."

Jane Obi who has so far featured in 5 movies in 2021 also hints how she has been handling society and family pressure to get married.

She says, "The pressure is seriously there both from family and society. My key is determination and focus. One thing I have promised myself is that I will get married but in my own time and to the right person. I am not going to allow the pressure push me. Although sometimes, I wonder if there is ever going to be right time or right person. I mean what's the guarantee that after waiting that I will make the right choice? There is no formula in life, so I just leave it in Gods hand to make it right in his own time.''

Jane Obi states further, "In as much as I love money oh, I don't think I can marry an older man like Regina Daniels. I want someone to grow up with me . I can't even imagine myself as a second wife...Read more at https://pearlsnews.com/help-married-men-are-masturbating-with-my-photos-actress-jane-obi-cries-out/?amp=1

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Spending123: 2:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless all of them

11 Likes

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by zoeA: 2:16am On Feb 27, 2021
No brain
No beauty

6 Likes

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Ohizfly(m): 2:40am On Feb 27, 2021
BIMBO

light my Kpoli

2 Likes

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by JaneYave(f): 3:16am On Feb 27, 2021
There no deciet bleaching and makeup won't do!
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by DaddyRochie1642: 3:53am On Feb 27, 2021
What should I do with this news

1 Like

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Onyi22(f): 5:58am On Feb 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by LoudLord(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by femi4: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Fish brain

1 Like

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Spending123:
Nigerian girls are useless all of them

If all men are like me, all girls' cruise would stop. Ladies like attention, so they do things to draw your attention towards them. This is the reason I ignore them especially when they are looking for one, just act like they don't exist.

Ex. A lady will leave the house with revealing clothes she knows men will act upon seeing it, but she does it anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
Masturbate

2 Likes

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Nicepoker(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Useless thread.

1 Like

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by pointblank247(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Ugly lump
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by BigYash: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Na sand just full this one brain. Hoe-Low-Show looking for married men as customers.

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by strangest(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Don't mind them,

you've got beauty

And BRAINS too....

.....but they are located between your legs

1 Like

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by juniorstar(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2021
God forbid bad thing... when women plenty everywhere... clean and quality ones for that matter.
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by sofiscatedmoron: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigerian girs are useless but only for sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by futuregovernor: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
I use to stayed in Ugwuarji village,just #50 bus to Enugu main town. I remember how this babe started this movie stuff,but rust me....we use to Bleep Everytime.

I lost her contact when I relocated to Lagos...so Jane is now big in the screen,lolll...good for her
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by columbus007(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
She should shut the fck jor,you girls masturbate alot pretenders.
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by pretydiva(f): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
You must be stupid. Stop uploading your pics online then. Some girls are becoming useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by hardbody: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
femi4:
Fish brain

Bros you just insulted the tilapia family. They have brains and are a whole lot smarter than this error of creation.

1 Like

Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Authoreety: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Stupid girl
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by pozehnani(f): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
So... What should we help you do?

Stop uploading your pics. Simple!
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by kelechi50: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Marketing strategy for those of you that needs her service grin
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by meobizy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2021
Na to wear business suits when taking pictures sure pass. What is the problem again?
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Rickmann: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2021
chiomarita:
For Nollywood actress and model, Jane Obi in as much as pretty girls can't escape sexual harassment in the entertainment industry, she tires to avoid any situation that would box her into such unpleasant corner.

In an encounter, the Enugu State based script interpreter says, "Sexual harassment is something every young pretty girl can't really escape both in and outside the industry. I just try not to expose my self to it. I avoid anything that might put me in such condition. I just take it one step at a time. I have never really been desperate for anything. However, in a world like ours you can never be too careful but I will prefer not to call anyone out."

Asked her most embarrassing encounter with a male fan, Jane Obi recalls, "Hmmm oh few weeks ago, I was at the car wash and met this couple they said they are my fan and wanted to take some pictures. The guy snapped me and the girl, then gave the girl phone and told her to go back a bit to get full shot and immediately he whispered " I masturbate with your pictures to my ear "! That was so embarrassing.. I just excused myself and left."

Jane Obi who has so far featured in 5 movies in 2021 also hints how she has been handling society and family pressure to get married.

She says, "The pressure is seriously there both from family and society. My key is determination and focus. One thing I have promised myself is that I will get married but in my own time and to the right person. I am not going to allow the pressure push me. Although sometimes, I wonder if there is ever going to be right time or right person. I mean what's the guarantee that after waiting that I will make the right choice? There is no formula in life, so I just leave it in Gods hand to make it right in his own time.''

Jane Obi states further, "In as much as I love money oh, I don't think I can marry an older man like Regina Daniels. I want someone to grow up with me . I can't even imagine myself as a second wife...Read more at https://pearlsnews.com/help-married-men-are-masturbating-with-my-photos-actress-jane-obi-cries-out/?amp=1

What's here to masturbate over? Our last born even fine pass this one 10times
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Rickmann: 12:24am On Feb 28, 2021
chiomarita:

If I burn this girl and her rubbish op hot slap this night, they will say ayaf come..
Re: Help! Married Men Are Masturbating With My Photos - Actress Jane Obi by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Singer Becca, Publicly Disowned By Millionaire Father / Photos: Khloe Kardashian Shows Butt In See-through Leggings / BOOBASTIC !! Kim Kardashian Struts Her Big Boobs In Red Bikini [SEE PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.