Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest (17027 Views)

"Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by justy15: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2021
The north is Nigeria's problem and I have always said it. U cannot fraternise and romance with terrorist simply because they are of northern Muslim extraction, pay them huge sums of money to buy arms and embolden them ànd come out today to cry out. No way...deal with it there

2 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by israelmao(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Sheik Gumi will go to the forest for Buhari,they are enjoying the deal.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by mrkings84(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigerian government is playing lido with the lives of Nigerians....

Soon, bandits will kidnap a whole state, hide them inside the forest and Nigerian securities won't be able to find them..

Mind u, we are not searching for just one person o, we are talking about over 300 people....(full human beings)

When this same bandits kidnapped a US citizen into same forest, the American government without notifying Nigeria, came, searched, located and rescued their citizen right here in same forest.

May thunder fire everyone playing politics with the lives of innocent Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by snowball11(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Northern Nigeria is sick! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Judolisco(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Antoeni:
Forget that Story.
Nobody is Missing
go to a state like Niger state then u will know they can kidnap 1000 people at once and keep them in the forest... Guys that control over 3000 cows with sticks u think it's 300 small girls they will have problems with ak 47...U guys should come to d North no jst sit down for lag dey yarn
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by keypha1: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2021
American army rescue there citizen kidnapped by Nigerian bandit, they went their In the bush rescued him and kill about 12 bandit kidnappers and they celebrate it in USA, if American snipers can study our bush forest then why can't our own Nigerian army rescue the girls. Shame to Nigerian security and president, upon all the ground army we have they can not save and rescue our citizen from kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by vicmac09(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2021
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/zamfara-schoolgirls-held-in-dangulbi-forest

What's the effects of their reactions? absolutely none..

They won't clamour for revolution and won't even protest... 2023, pmb will appoint his successor and they'll come out in mass even with underage to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Kingrefreshed: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2021
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/zamfara-schoolgirls-held-in-dangulbi-forest
Na FG abducted them. Poor girls used as Lab rats for experiments.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by waleadeagb(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2021
She said one of the gunmen spoke in Fulfulde adding that “it was really a terrible moment for us. We could not get out of our hiding point until they vacated the hostels.”

Fulfulde, who are the stupid tribe of killers that speak that language? Not the Hausas and neither any southerners but that Jiahdist rapists, kidnappers, abductors and illegal immigrants to Nigeria soil.

It's high time the fulfulde demented president of the Fulani Wakes up from his slumber or gently resign and let the country breath from the killing, abductions, kidnapping and raping of Nigerians in the hands of this motherfucker Fulanis, the stupid tribe of bandits and robbers. How on earth can a whole tribe be so absurd and dwell in criminality? How on earth is that possible? No wonder they don't give a damn to the Hausas in the north or other tribe in the environs except they discover you are a Fulani too.....that's the only reason they can release you.... Where are the fulanis kidnappers in the house....the likes of Arewa1st son of motherfucker Uthman Dan Fodio......where are you all?

2 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by chatinent: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Does it mean about 15 buses passed checkpoints without being checked?
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by folu4real(f): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2021
jlinkd78:
When d Zamfara Governor was self praising himself the other about how he has caged I insecurity in his State through negotiation with d criminals, I laughed in Fulfide. He almost was blaming his Niger State counterpart and urged him to adopt his working model and also enter into a peace pact cum financial inducement for d terrorists as that will ensure the peace he now enjoys in Zamfara is replicated in Niger State. Truth be told u MUST not negotiate with terrorists cos once u do they get emboldened and come back for more.

You are right jare cos they will definitely keep coming back.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by jantman(m): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2021
I don't like to comment on thread like this, but if I may ask

What are these school girls still doing in a school at 1:00am during the sleeping hours ?

Northerners. I think Islam is the devils workshop
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by folu4real(f): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2021
judgementyard:
Whatever script is been played out,my own is that nothing should happen to those innocent children.
They should be released immediately and all boarding schools should be closed up until the useless set of leaders we have do the needful.

Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by blackmantis: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Seems all the forests in the Northern region is occupied by Bandits

The military needs to setup base and training camps in those forests to dislodged the bandits.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Onlinebar: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2021
Isn't it obvious that some selfish powerful leaders are behind these abductions since Chibok?

Nobody is asking important questions is why I hate and don't think there's future for this country.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by folu4real(f): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2021
ichidodo:
Buhari as the C in C with immediate effect confer with his military advisers into deploying assets to surround the area,combining aerial surveillance with constant ground patrols at the same time allow non kinetic actors like Shiek Gumi ply their craft....If these guys breakout out of that cordon out of sheer incompetence and negligence on the part of Buhari and his team then those girls are lost..

See as you mention Buhari as if he takes advise, that man is clueless jooo. Let us all pray that 2023 should come quick. I pray for the quick recovery of those children cos as a mother I know how their mum will be restless now.

2 Likes

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by proprince(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2021
I pity northern Nig.

Yet their rulers keep playing ludo with these uncircumcised bandits and lying that is Christian Soldiers that are killing herdsmen.

These guys are not serious yet, hearing what cones out from their dirty smelling mouth. That one called Bala mumuhamed of Bauchi playing politics with armed herders crisis.

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by lovewahz(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Where is those army jets to kill people in orlu??

I cry for my people..... anybody who says one Nigeria is useless

Nigeria is a Fulani country and all the rest people are savants...

All the Eastern governor's are savants of the Fulanis

I cry for my people

quote author=Mikecold post=99451685]Ofcourse una sabi una hideout

I thought the hardworking north has converted all their forest to farms

or na Niger una dey import from[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Funkeshuga(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2021
Southern Nigeria must secure their forests or else they'll start to experience what North are experiencing

stop releasing your forests in the hand of non indigene and foreigners most especially my Yoruba people
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by emperor863(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2021
"She said one of the gunmen spoke in Fulfulde"

A good point to start investigation.

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Josywhyte: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Goldencheese:
When a government cuddles terrorists, politicizes and ethnicizes the treatment of citizens, brings radical religion into national discourse, supports evil because the evil doers are your people, you are feeding the monster, the one you created by your stupidity and bigotry. And when that frankenstein monster rouses, it comes for your jugular first before he comes after the others.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi saw this and cried out but was dethroned. Now, your Frankenstein ogre has risen and you want us to cry for you? I ain't crying for the north. Not until justice returns to government, equality reigns in this country and every citizen is treated first and foremost as a human being, I ain't crying for Arewa.

U just made my day jare. A very salient point. This is the same thing an hausa man told me two nights ago,that the north are the cause of what they are facing now. They failed to tackle long before now and they are paying the price.

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Goldencheese(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2021
Josywhyte:

U just made my day jare. A very salient point. This is the same thing an hausa man told me two nights ago,that the north are the cause of what they are facing now. They failed to tackle long before now and they are paying the price.

Thanks Jossywhyte.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by RoyaltyQueen(f): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2021
they abductee are moved in trucks not buses, imaging the number of people one dangote truck will contain.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by 9jaRealist: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2021
>
Meanwhile, look at the condition of the school dorm... angry
These boarding schools should all remain closed and completely renovated.

No Governor would ever send his kid to such a school...
If it’s not good enough for their kids it shouldn’t be deemed good enough for the kids of people they SERVE!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13197962_image46_webp1219b364c1b86eca282b40ee3a23f76e
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by BLACKPRIEST: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Bandits are more serious about their business than the managers of the country are about managing the affairs of the nation.
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by walkingshadow911: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2021
Emola12:
See now if to say one of governor pikin dey among now dey for don call dos bandits to release dem bcox I no say dem get dere number ......very stupid country

grin
Northern Nigeria Government had taken over kidnapping business. Exodus Kidnappin from Egypt straight into the wilderness. lol

Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Tundex911: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
FEAR NORTH...

I GUESS IT'S PEACEFUL OVER THERE
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
IS TIME TO TURN ALL FOREST IN NIGERIA TO FARMS TO STOP THIS NONSENSE angry
I ORDER YOU ALL TO BRING DOWN ALL THE FOREST BUSHES IN NIGERIA IMMEDIATELY, EXCEPT THE ECONOMIC TREES TO COMMENCE IMMEDIATE MASS FARMING FOR EXPORT TO GHANA AND JAMAICA. angry
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Josywhyte: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Goldencheese:

Thanks Jossywhyte.
U wrlcomd
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest by jetpack(m): 2:10am On Jul 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati / Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC / 15 Corruption Case Files Missing, 103 Others Stuck In Malami’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.