Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway (33022 Views)

Travellers Stranded On Maiduguri-Damaturu Highway As Boko Haram Attacks Military / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Reference:

So by reporting the news they have become your enemy and the enemy of the state. See how fellow citizens think. Instead of thanking them for going places where the vocal studio media will never venture to report incidents so that action can be taken. You folks seem to prefer a situation where rumour and half truths prevail so that these crimes can continue in the dark...
Daily Trust is doing the same work as sheik Gumi and the northern governors, their aim isn't to inform you on anything.

Their aim is to terrorize you aka strike fear by the share "sophistication" of the rag tag groups.

They give you more reason why it has come to stay and reasons we should all take the chicken out measures.

I see no reason why a journalist should be interviewing a Terrorists that has no agitation.

I see no reason why Gumi should constantly be in the news when his aim is to enable them
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Adukpe19(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2021
This country is gradually turning to a failed state. It's very sad. Everyday we hear of citizens being abducted and killed. God send us a messiah.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by berrystunn(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2021
No body is calling on APC

Lol
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by nativefowl(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2021
r=Mikecold post=99451637]Daily Trust seems to the the media mouth piece of these Terrorists.

[b]Peace dies whereever Islam grows.

yes including DUBAI, KUWAIT, BRUNEI, AND THE WESTERN WORLDS
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by berrystunn(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Adukpe19:
This country is gradually turning to a failed state. It's very sad. Everyday we hear of citizens being abducted and killed. God send us a messiah.

Buhari and nnamdi kanu is the Messiah.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by aksule(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2021
Recurring decimal. Possibly we should give credit to Buratai's next twenty years and if not more going by what's happening now. RUNNING IN CIRCLE.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by AFONJACOW(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2021
And one lunatic is pressuring us not to call them criminals that we should talk them and they listen... In king Khali voice ... IT'S OVER
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Danzakidakura(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Buhari boys at work. Buhari is the worst human on Earth. If he has accepted to speak for the Boko Haram boys when they made him their spokes man, but he decided to use them and play politics.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by seyz91(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2021
grin me too, i still wonder people how some people still have gut plying the road in the north
Bola146:
cry It's well with those people living in the north, I can't pray for my enemy to be posted there
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Omo you know see that bride pkekus go hear ham.. because those bandit can Bleep ... especially some of them that are sex starved....I pitty the groom, that guy will have sleepless nights..he will be imagine how his bride will be bleeped by those animals..chai! And those aboki terrorist like doggy style with their stupid dick ...God go punish them ...chai different styles of sex will be going round and they will perform more than party, and their commander will be the one to enjoy pass....those idiots Bleep without condoms,
Hope the bride won't get pregnant before they released her....chai...those dirty bunch of animalistic terrorist will be having her sexed

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Suddenly ISLAMIC BOKO HARAM name has been changed to insurgents by the Taqqya-led media of Lai Mohammed. We know them anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Slynation(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2021
emerituzz:
Cryptocurrency is the best investment Vehicle of the 21st century.

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$
na who dey alive de invest oO....
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Franking: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Yet they prefer to mount road blocks every two poles in the South East.

Una well done o.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Farid24224(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Shalommy:
Hahaha... God will definitely wipe out all northerners. Amen. Goodnews... More.

It's like cockroach dey mess with your brain...
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by BruncleZuma: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Geesaintagape: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2021
I pity osinbajo for refusing to resign
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by TAGM(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
I have been monitoring all the news of bandits, herdsmen seems to be coming from them, including the interview of an acclaimed Terrorist leader.

In a sane country dem for don retrieve their license/citizenship for supporting external aggression against their nation.

I forgot they are north anyway, so another law operates for them

So you would prefer it goes unreported? Is that how to end terrorism??

Please leave the newspaper alone and focus on the terrorists.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2021
TAGM:

So you would prefer it goes unreported? Is that how to end terrorism??

Please leave the newspaper alone and focus on the terrorists.
Know this and know wisdom

Daily Trust is doing the same job as Gumi, their aim is to terrorize the public with these fearful reports.

Also like their Northerner governors they keep telling you how much the rag tag group have overpowered them.

All na to make you subtly submit to them the treasury so they can be using uncontrollably like that going to Boko Haram counter terrorism
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by JastSiryin(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Bola146:
cry It's well with those people living in the north, I can't pray for my enemy to be posted there
And you think say if dem post your enemy him go carry him go? Even enemy get sense ogrin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by ibuildstuff(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
There was a country called Nigeria whose death was caused by Islamic Terrorism in all facets.

Peace be upon Israel and Christians worldwide.

We did our best to preach the Gospel of Christ to the dying Nation.......
But the Headslamers won't let us be....
Why Israel?
Hope u know Israel has 70 percent Jews, 17 percent Muslim, 2 percent Christians, while the rest are atheist n other religion. Israel does not even endorse Christianity, they only allow pilgrimage because of tourism, n most of the tourist site are fake.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by ibuildstuff(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2021
Shalommy:
Hahaha... God will definitely wipe out all northerners. Amen. Goodnews... More.
Abeg abeg, I have one girlfriend in kaduna n other one in niger. God cannot answer that ur prayer.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by dederocs(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2021
They are now bold, Sheik Gumi, their patron is legitimising them. Useless leaders.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by faste: 9:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Kill them all,they are Zombie.Clean the city of zombie!
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by TAGM(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Know this and know wisdom

Daily Trust is doing the same job as Gumi, their aim is to terrorize the public with these fearful reports.

Also like their Northerner governors they keep telling you how much the rag tag group have overpowered them.

All na to make you subtly submit to them the treasury so they can be using uncontrollably like that going to Boko Haram counter terrorism

hmm
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Adukpe19(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2021
berrystunn:

Buhari and nnamdi kanu is the Messiah.

. ?
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by hamxee33(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Thaz what they make u believe, both only the knowledgable among Christian can see that, the unbelievers spent billions/trillion of dollars to see Islam fails but to no avail Islam spreed more when you touched it than otherwise u will believe me if u check the rising rate of Islam in the world which makes fastest growing religion despite the blackmail so save ur self the castigation,
Find bellow what ur people are doing to Islam yet u call us terrorist while u are de demons and terrorist.
I am a victim
"I am been killed in afghanistan,
I am been killed in iraq,
I am been killed in lebanon".

I am a victim
"I am been killed in yemen,
I am been killed in syria,
I am been killed in egypt
I am been killed in libya.

I am a victim
" I am been caged in china,
I am been persecuted in bosnia
I am been killed in uyghur
I am been killed in chechenya.

I am a victim
" I have been killed in jos,
I have been killed in t/balewa
I have been killed in z/katab
I have been killed wukari
I have been killed in mambila
I have been killed in imo
I have been killed in abia"

I am a victim
" Of loss of properties in imo, abia, enugu, lagos."

I am a victim
"I have been killed in billiri
My mosque are burned down
My shops are looted
My houses are burned down
My cars are destroyed."

Yet i am the terrorist.

I am a victim of been a MUSLIM.
I SEEK FOR JUSTICE

#justiceforbillirimuslims
#JusticeForIslam
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Tonitoniton(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2021
kanuri wants a fair share of the north. they dont want only fulani to be reaping the largese,

hausa is conquered.

so, fulani takes over their land and drive them out. they come straight to the south and start practicing madness while fulani reign in their land.

hausa is now the weakest tribe in Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by putin2: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2021
Hahaha laughing in Swahili they go bring terrorist all over Africa to destroy Nigeria but the terrorist is destroying them hahaha I can't take any person from north serious except from southern kaduna.
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by BobbieZion(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
There was a country called Nigeria whose death was caused by Islamic Terrorism in all facets.

Peace be upon Israel and Christians worldwide.

We did our best to preach the Gospel of Christ to the dying Nation.......
But the Headslamers won't let us be....

God Bless You.
And grant you success.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2021
Unfortunately, If Dis Bokoharams Are Caught By Soldiers, Instead Of Killing Dem, Dey Would Be Tagged Repentant & Be Freed.

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by snowball11(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikecold:
Na me first dey hope to go north that year to experience the cheap things they talked about

When i was posted there i no spend reach one month, I run

That region is cursed!

Every sane being, of course, apart from the headslammers should avoid that region as a plague!
Re: Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2021
snowball11:

That region is cursed!

Every sane being, of course, apart from the headslammers should avoid that region as a plague!
Omo life is cheap there.

They would always know you are different even if you speak their language.

You become an endangered species to send across a message whenever something doesn't favour them (Nigeria itself is not short of stories to annoy or frustrate)

You leave home constantly watching your steps and utterances like it's a script, no freedom.

You talk to their women problem, even a kid might just be married to a peadophile.

You are told their are Sharia homes but you don't know which, the Sharia residents can kill you and no one would say anything because anyone can interprete Sharia as he wishes.

You can't stay beyond 6, because that's when it becomes free for all (no police, you are at the mercy of residents and those high on drugs)

You dey your house you can't sleep with two eyes

Almajiris be knocking on your door every morning with plate like they gave you food to keep for them (if you don't have they might revolt or lie to some crack heads).

You go public place like market or bus, they are looking to set you up or find trouble.

You can't speak their language the worst, Dem fit interpret your English to be curse and run you jungle justice before English speaker come

Adadike na these ones make me run from north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation / Wike: Our Preferred Candidate Is A Man Of Integrity. No PDP If G5 Is Expelled / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.