Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday (12961 Views)

NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others / NASU, SSANU Declare Strike Over IPPIS / Strike: Universities' Workers Are Unfair To Nigerian Students- Hardeysolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Some girl won't be able to resume due to pregnancy.
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by KingDash: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2021
nothing concern me... I dey private uni.
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by adomuwiner(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Hope the government honor their own part of the agreement now. In the past, agreement were dropped in dust bin

1 Like

Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by edoairways: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2021
lorbah001:

I think it only affected federal universities
Many state schools joined the strike
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Good news and I hope there won't be another strike action anyrime soon
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by sweetjohn(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2021
HeadNigga:
Didn't even know they were on strike. Good news still. Ngige for president
President of your village
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by sulaiboy20(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2021
tillaman:
Academic activities dey go on since na abi my sister Dey lie for me ni since
She don comot house since January na
Make i go call her

some schools.
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Iizykidoo(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Nice one I just pray the government does not ruin education finally in Nigeria.
Amen fire
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Iizykidoo(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2021
KingDash:
E kpele o undecided
KingDash:
E kpele o
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by LoudLord(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Thank God sad

But lazy nigga like me go still dey skip class

1 Like

Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Hope say no be weytin I dey think grin
Nah Wetin you think oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Frosh4ever: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by seyz91(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2021
grin
tillaman:
Make i go call her
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by papyskinsy: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2021
tillaman:
Make i go call her

Awo Loo.. I wish her all the best
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Polynek(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mad people
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Xandre:
Na half resumption we be dey?

We really didn't miss them this time Sha...

The hostels are running perfectly.

Really,and most of you were blocking the roads in the name of protests...go and treat yourself for infection due to their absence if you live in school hostel.

Every staff is important in an academic environment...know this and know peace!
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by mrde(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
tillaman:
Make i go call her
She's not bro, we've been holding lectures and am almost done with my lectures seff. Free her mbok
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by ofiko123(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Both of NASU and SSANU..
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by kunlegboye(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Both lecturers and politicians have ruined Nigeria educational system, the lectures are too selfish in their fight and are not patriotic enough!... Imagine someone has graduated since 2019 after many asu strikes ,yet doesn't know his/her fate yet now as regard service!
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Xandre: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ninisun:

Really,and most of you were blocking the roads in the name of protests...go and treat yourself for infection due to their absence if you live in school hostel.

Every staff is important in an academic environment...know this and know peace!
Haaa

No be quarrel na?
The Cleaners in my school (Uniben) never stopped coming during the strike that was why I said the hostel ran perfectly.

Na you suppose treat infection for Brain o.
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Galadimabawa: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
tillaman:
Make i go call her
grin grin grin
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Damn nigga. How them go upload senate list with two days. 9ja is a shithole
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by ernecy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
tillaman:
Make i go call her
cheesy bro calm down, academic activities has been on even with Strike since January.
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Coinbased: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oh
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Xandre:
Haaa

No be quarrel na?
The Cleaners in my school (Uniben) never stopped coming during the strike that was why I said the hostel ran perfectly.

Na you suppose treat infection for Brain o.

Your cleaners are contract staff and not Nasu or ssanu members.
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Xandre: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ninisun:

Your cleaners are contract staff and not Nasu or ssanu members.
Did I state otherwise?
Re: NASU, SSANU End Strike, Universities To Fully Resume On Monday by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Look at how lecture room look like...So nice and conductive.. God go help us..

(1) (2) (Reply)

YABATECH Declares 22-day Holiday For Elections / Free Post Utme Exam Past Question Pdf Download - Oau Uniben Uniilorin Unilag Unn / Did You Know IKEJA Is An Abbreviation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.