Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks (23383 Views)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / Confusion As Kano Promotes Primary Six Pupils To Class 7 / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Judolisco(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
baganas:

Kwara is a muslim state, what do you expect?
who declared kwara a muslim state?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Tonitoniton(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
cocolacec:

I know you are not a Yoruba person so there is no point arguing with a myopic fellow like you.I know you are Ibo pretending to something else.

Try any nonsense in Yorubaland and await the consequences of your action.You are an agent trying to cause disunity in Yorubaland.

The North and the East are the most intolerant people along religious issues.

am not ibo, I be waffi

am not trying to divide the yoruba on religious lines, but sensitizing them before it is too late.

why? fulani can not be ur master and allow u to live the way u think yoruba muslims. and Christian's are currently living. fulani is already dividing the yoruba race on religious lines, it will soon become obvious.

kwara is an experimental ground, soon it will spread.

why did they burn Sunday igboghos house? who are the people behind it and why? have u ever asked urself that question?

I only warn yoruba Christian's to wake up, I dont have business with muhamad children except to tell them to repent before it is too late. yoruba Christian's are my brothers and sisters and not u jihadists, aka fulani slaves
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by ALISMILE(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
the christians ain't frustrating it, rather, the muslims are the ones enforcin it on christians which is why the christians are against it
I don't understand what you mean by the term 'enforcing it on Christians'. I'm yet to see any Christian who is being forced to put on hijab, rather it's Christians who are forcing Muslim kids in 'PUBLIC SCHOOLS' to drop their hijab.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by matthewkotin41(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Wetin religion no go cause for this country �
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Hadeylex: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Whoever condemns the position of CAN on the use of hijab lacks sense. In the first place, education should be differentiated from religion. Why should we always muddle things up?

Besides, is it a-must for Muslim children to attend Christian-faith schools when there are Muslim-faith schools where they can be sent to practise their religious beliefs? If not that Muslims generally like making troubles, why not Christian children just attend Christian-faith schools while Muslim parents send their children to Muslim schools?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by IamAsiri: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
floss:
After Hijab what else will you see?
NOTHING.....
Let the wearers of Hijab wear their Hijab and the wailers of it continue wailing.
Dem no dey use mirror watch bangle wey dem wear for hand....
Las las we go dey alright.
Christian pupils go and buy Hijab or you get the Bleep out of the school.

Out of Christian school? shocked

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Kingspin(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Allowing hijab in a missionary schools.

This is hijab terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Abid2020(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
greencard:
Alot of UniIlorin girls, have sex under hijab undecided
You too just want to comment, how does this relate to what we were discussing?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Nauttyprof(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN always spewing trash as usual.

Same way your Islamic leaders reason without sense in a Nation guided by constitution
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Gracefulness:
if you aren't fooling your self does that chapter has any thing to do with hijab ?if Quran say use hijab i have no business with that why proving your point using the bible

the red, is what CAN never understand, why bother with our HIJAB?

#HijabAllTheWay
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Gracefulness: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
x123xlolls:

the red, is what CAN never understand, why bother with our HIJAB?

#HijabAllTheWay
my brother if you can be objective let me say,this is the stand of can allowing hijab will definitely bring about religious discrimination where by you can easily say this a Muslim or this is a Christian i don't think. it's healthy for both religion am not saying we should hide our religion in any way but considering the security challenge one need to be careful
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Gracefulness:
my brother if you can be objective let me say,this is the stand of can allowing hijab will definitely bring about religious discrimination where by you can easily say this a Muslim or this is a Christian i don't think. it's healthy for both religion am not saying we should hide our religion in any way but considering the security challenge one need to be careful

Leave the Hijab alone,...

see these school girls:

#Chibok, no Hijab, abducted and threatened.
#Zamfara, with Hijab, abducted and threatened.

so what's your point here?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by compton11(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
read my comment again slowly
explain it then
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by compton11(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ugaboy:
behold I have seen the wisest guy on Earth... tell the solution, Mr intelligent
solution Is let the innocent kids wears hijab and let the little Christian kids expose their heads
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Ugaboy: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
compton11:
solution Is let the innocent kids wears hijab and let the little Christian kids expose their heads
and this opinion is wisest solution u can give
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by lionigbeti: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
HeadShot:
Hijabs are used by terrorists to hide bombs....

Religion should be separated from Education...

Imagine when traditionalists wear their regalia to school also... Utter chaos
but they can not carry it to market, or Muslim girl should not be were ijab in market also....
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by compton11(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ugaboy:
and this opinion is wisest solution u can give
yes nigga!
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by lionigbeti: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tonitoniton:

am not ibo, I be waffi

am not trying to divide the yoruba on religious lines, but sensitizing them before it is too late.

why? fulani can not be ur master and allow u to live the way u think yoruba muslims. and Christian's are currently living. fulani is already dividing the yoruba race on religious lines, it will soon become obvious.

kwara is an experimental ground, soon it will spread.w

why did they burn Sunday igboghos house? who are the people behind it and why? have u ever asked urself that question?

I only warn yoruba Christian's to wake up, I dont have business with muhamad children except to tell them to repent before it is too late. yoruba Christian's are my brothers and sisters and not u jihadists, aka fulani slaves
why are you like thisis ilorin people burn Sunday Igboho house? is Sunday Igboho burned.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by AmDayo: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
cocolacec:
Europeans who brought xtianity to Nigeria allow muslims to use hijab in their mission schools.My wife once attended a xtian school in Europe(Sweden) with hijab and no one castigated her.She was treated like any other student.No discrimination in any form.

It will shock you,they also provide a place for prayer for muslim students.Only Africans carry religion for head like gala fighting for Eastern religions.

Europeans learned the hard way ,that only humanity and tolerance will save the human race not religion.

Like they can erect a building for Christian students to worship in Saudi and Oman. most Christian countries tolerate this it's otherwise in most Muslim countries.

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Empiree: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2021
Osaze007:

I’m only quoting Muric and replacing Muslim with Christianity deal with it
this is United Kingdom that gave you CHRISTIANITY. They have no problems with hijab. But you White slaves carry shit for head

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Coolgent(m): 12:37am On Feb 28, 2021
CAN hipocrisy is really astonishing
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Daboomb: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2021
x123xlolls:
This CAN should be arrested. Why bother with our Hijab? what is the issue in there? are not muslims girls the victims of terror? look at what happened yesterday at zamfara, no any xtian girl kidnapped but the useless bastards are here saying rubbish.bSo you came to a muslim state and want to force them to wear clothes your style ba? are you CAN at least serious? how comes? WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS NONSENSE.

AND IF THAT IS THE CASE YOUR XTIAN GIRL SHOULD WEAR THE HIJAB ALSO. its in your book....

I honestly believe that many Christians criticize Islam, without reading about Islam from reputable Islamic sources. Furthermore, I believe that Christians do not read their Bible. Take, for example, the head scarf, may Christians think that women in Islam are oppressed because men forced them to wear head scarf. How about the hundred of thousands of Muslim women in the West who put Hijab on? Can men force them to do that in the west?? This is just a big lie against Islam.

Have you ever seen Virgin Mary in a movie without headscarf? She used headscarf in normal life.

Hijab is a part of dressing. Sikh wear Turbine. Western women [not Christian Ladies] wear BIKINI. Even then media is not allowed to show First Ladies in their Bikinis !!.

Now let's see what the Bible say about covering womens' head:

Genesis 24 64-66. (New International Version (NIV)

64 Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel

65 and asked the servant, “Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?”

“He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.

66 Then the servant told Isaac all he had done.

67 Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.

1 Corinthians 11. (King James Version)

5-6 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven . 6 For if the woman be not covered , let her also be shorn : but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven , let her be covered .

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

13 Judge in yourselves : is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

Look at your dirty, pig Mouth, you can comment freely here, even abuse CAN but if it is a Muslim that started the thread, you will ask them to swear to your Allah, beofre they can post in it!
Anyway, you are just a Jihadists fanatic otherwise you would have tried to understand what was being discussed first, before insulting CAN.

CAN is saying that the Government of Kwara State has NO RIGHT to force the use of Hijab IN A CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY SCHOOL, not withstanding that the Govt is giving it some grant.

It is when a Governor fails, that he uses religion to defraud the people.
That was how Rauf Aregbesola disorganised education in Osun State for 8yrs, with nothing to show for it except that hte Northern Islamic Jihadist and Buhari rewarded him with a Ministerial position.

Hijab should be restricted to only Islamic Schools, even though it contributes zilch, as in ;zero;, tot he education of a child.

BTW You Islamist are very dumb and ret&rded, since you dont know the difference between a "Head-Scarf" and a "Hijab".
You numbskull Arab Slaves cannot also differentiate between covering the Head with a Scarf WHEN PRAYING and going around all day with a Hijab, which was used by Arabs to cover their face and neck from DESERT DUST

1 Like

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Daboomb: 12:56am On Feb 28, 2021
Kingspin:
Allowing hijab in a missionary schools.

This is hijab terrorism.

Can you imagine!
You can see what the adherents of "Religion of Piss" are saying? angry
Even in a Missionary School, they want o be wearing Hijab!
Islam is a cancer to this world, sooner or later, everyone will come to realise,

Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by peacemara54(m): 1:36am On Feb 28, 2021
x123xlolls:
This CAN should be arrested. Why bother with our Hijab? what is the issue in there? are not muslims girls the victims of terror? look at what happened yesterday at zamfara, no any xtian girl kidnapped but the useless bastards are here saying rubbish.bSo you came to a muslim state and want to force them to wear clothes your style ba? are you CAN at least serious? how comes? WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS NONSENSE.

AND IF THAT IS THE CASE YOUR XTIAN GIRL SHOULD WEAR THE HIJAB ALSO. its in your book....

I honestly believe that many Christians criticize Islam, without reading about Islam from reputable Islamic sources. Furthermore, I believe that Christians do not read their Bible. Take, for example, the head scarf, may Christians think that women in Islam are oppressed because men forced them to wear head scarf. How about the hundred of thousands of Muslim women in the West who put Hijab on? Can men force them to do that in the west?? This is just a big lie against Islam.

Have you ever seen Virgin Mary in a movie without headscarf? She used headscarf in normal life.

Hijab is a part of dressing. Sikh wear Turbine. Western women [not Christian Ladies] wear BIKINI. Even then media is not allowed to show First Ladies in their Bikinis !!.

Now let's see what the Bible say about covering womens' head:

Genesis 24 64-66. (New International Version (NIV)

64 Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel

65 and asked the servant, “Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?”

“He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.

66 Then the servant told Isaac all he had done.

67 Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.

1 Corinthians 11. (King James Version)

5-6 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven . 6 For if the woman be not covered , let her also be shorn : but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven , let her be covered .

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

13 Judge in yourselves : is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

Keep your mouth shut.You are ignorant. Religion of slavery that hasn't benefit your life but rather destroy lives of innocent citizens. The only language understand is violence. War, deep sitted in your blood and not at any time , a child of peace. What has Islam brought to the world? Chaos, death, and catastrophy. Major problem facing the world now is terrorism; hatched from an egg of impunity. Religion that forbids western education. this blood sucking demons backing this erroneous ideology have wasted countless life's of innocent Nigerians.

Am really surprised, same western education pronounced as haram, is what you are fighting for, today
Back in my University days; this people are always ready to throw lecturers out of classrooms if he delays to release their puppies on Friday to observe the so called; prayers. All they know is violence. No peaceful or reasonable approach to matters. Our soldiers keeps dying daily trying to wipe out this stench from a beautiful country, Nigeria. Young Nigerian soldiers just wedded or about to, never live to see the joy of marriage. They are being wasted on the warfront mostly Christian soldiers

This so call religion has inflicted terrible pains on humanity. Nothing but death and woes.No thanks to likes of sadam hussein, and other religious terrorists around the world. Syria, Iran and Iraq, major headache for western world. All they are after is bombing and destruction. Spending billions building nuclear weapons. Ready to wipe out any country not on Islam side. Yet , the world powers didnt force any Muslim country to turn, a Christian.
All the technologies and development it has brought the world they keep enjoying. They fly jets , travel to countries, ride beautiful cars infact, you will be amazed at the collection of cars owned by this Saudi Arabia president and the prince of dubai. Other Islamic countries i tell you enjoy to the fullest technologies brought by Christian/developed countries. Yet, they keep funding terrorist groups around the world, ISIS, AL-Whasoever & boko menace, e.t.c to wipe off innocent life's

Remove this Religion of blood and see the whole world have peace, most especially Nigeria. You serve the God you know not and kill for satan thinking its God. The almighty God is calling for repentance through christ Jesus and will never force anyone. Only if you are willing

Damages this hijab have caused is unquantifiable. I will advice Christian schools to start rejecting any admission of students.practising this religion. These are private schools granted govt approval. This schools have their rules and protocols. Why should the government impose this strange law in the name of religion. They should withdraw their kids to public or quoranic schools.

Christians schools should fight this battle and never succumb less they wake up one morning and see corpses of students bombed by one hijab carrying suicide bomber. No govt., will come to your aid and the irreparable damage will just be to much to handle.
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Gracefulness: 4:01am On Feb 28, 2021
x123xlolls:

Leave the Hijab alone,...

see these school girls:

#Chibok, no Hijab, abducted and threatened.
#Zamfara, with Hijab, abducted and threatened.

so what's your point here?
it's ok but let's not forget the bone of contention is enforcement of hijab in mission school not in public school is that correct
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Abubauchi: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2021
Shedrack777:
i don't know what's with this hijab of a thing that islam is enforcing? in this week alone, 4 girls have put me inside their hijab to move their ministry to the permanent site which i help them do it.
you'll a see a woman putting on a big, long hijab but with nothing underneet. who are they deceiving?
we are agreed but anybody who has brain when seen a Christian or a Muslim lady most respect the Muslim than a Christian appearance matters bros ur ppl from the back some one can see the type of pants she wore which kind of religion is this but u can only understand the big difference when ur brain is booting
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by Gracefulness: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2021
Abubauchi:
we are agreed but anybody who has brain when seen a Christian or a Muslim lady most respect the Muslim than a Christian appearance matters bros ur ppl from the back some one can see the type of pants she wore which kind of religion is this but u can only understand the big difference when ur brain is booting
why the insult is decency now hijab ?
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by greencard: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2021
Abid2020:

You too just want to comment, how does this relate to what we were discussing?
it still doesn't change the fact that they do so sir undecided

I thought you don't know ni, sorry I'm repeating what you already knew cheesy
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Gracefulness:
it's ok but let's not forget the bone of contention is enforcement of hijab in mission school not in public school is that correct

I suggest the muslims leave your school for you
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2021
Daboomb:

Look at your dirty, pig Mouth, you can comment freely here, even abuse CAN but if it is a Muslim that started the thread, you will ask them to swear to your Allah, beofre they can post in it!
Anyway, you are just a Jihadists fanatic otherwise you would have tried to understand what was being discussed first, before insulting CAN.

CAN is saying that the Government of Kwara State has NO RIGHT to force the use of Hijab IN A CHRISTIAN MISSIONARY SCHOOL, not withstanding that the Govt is giving it some grant.

It is when a Governor fails, that he uses religion to defraud the people.
That was how Rauf Aregbesola disorganised education in Osun State for 8yrs, with nothing to show for it except that hte Northern Islamic Jihadist and Buhari rewarded him with a Ministerial position.

Hijab should be restricted to only Islamic Schools, even though it contributes zilch, as in ;zero;, tot he education of a child.

BTW You Islamist are very dumb and ret&rded, since you dont know the difference between a "Head-Scarf" and a "Hijab".
You numbskull Arab Slaves cannot also differentiate between covering the Head with a Scarf WHEN PRAYING and going around all day with a Hijab, which was used by Arabs to cover their face and neck from DESERT DUST

You can't understand your bible anymore...keep shut....pastor slave, cross worshiper...nothing todo with Hijab, leave it alone.

#HijabAllTheWay
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2021
lardor:

stop quoting nonsense, female student have cap they wear on uniform, why hijab? is it not for covering hair

In islam, its meant to cover the body
Re: Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks by x123xlolls(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2021
peacemara54:

Keep your mouth shut.You are ignorant. Religion of slavery that hasn't benefit your life but rather destroy lives of innocent citizens. The only language understand is violence. War, deep sitted in your blood and not at any time , a child of peace. What has Islam brought to the world? Chaos, death, and catastrophy. Major problem facing the world now is terrorism; hatched from an egg of impunity. Religion that forbids western education. this blood sucking demons backing this erroneous ideology have wasted countless life's of innocent Nigerians.

Am really surprised, same western education pronounced as haram, is what you are fighting for, today
Back in my University days; this people are always ready to throw lecturers out of classrooms if he delays to release their puppies on Friday to observe the so called; prayers. All they know is violence. No peaceful or reasonable approach to matters. Our soldiers keeps dying daily trying to wipe out this stench from a beautiful country, Nigeria. Young Nigerian soldiers just wedded or about to, never live to see the joy of marriage. They are being wasted on the warfront mostly Christian soldiers

This so call religion has inflicted terrible pains on humanity. Nothing but death and woes.No thanks to likes of sadam hussein, and other religious terrorists around the world. Syria, Iran and Iraq, major headache for western world. All they are after is bombing and destruction. Spending billions building nuclear weapons. Ready to wipe out any country not on Islam side. Yet , the world powers didnt force any Muslim country to turn, a Christian.
All the technologies and development it has brought the world they keep enjoying. They fly jets , travel to countries, ride beautiful cars infact, you will be amazed at the collection of cars owned by this Saudi Arabia president and the prince of dubai. Other Islamic countries i tell you enjoy to the fullest technologies brought by Christian/developed countries. Yet, they keep funding terrorist groups around the world, ISIS, AL-Whasoever & boko menace, e.t.c to wipe off innocent life's

Remove this Religion of blood and see the whole world have peace, most especially Nigeria. You serve the God you know not and kill for satan thinking its God. The almighty God is calling for repentance through christ Jesus and will never force anyone. Only if you are willing

Damages this hijab have caused is unquantifiable. I will advice Christian schools to start rejecting any admission of students.practising this religion. These are private schools granted govt approval. This schools have their rules and protocols. Why should the government impose this strange law in the name of religion. They should withdraw their kids to public or quoranic schools.

Christians schools should fight this battle and never succumb less they wake up one morning and see corpses of students bombed by one hijab carrying suicide bomber. No govt., will come to your aid and the irreparable damage will just be to much to handle.

Muslims are educated, see this, they invent the technology you are using today, hence they are not lazy, these men are not terrorist as you are lead to believe.

The terrorist even of today are not muslims, they are sponsored by CAN and its likes, check youtube there are videos of ISIS and Boko boys caught that cant even hold the Quran correctly talkless of reading it.

Now, these are FEW of our contributions THAT YOU CANNOT DENY:

Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi, "father of modern surgery"[1] and the "father of operative surgery".[2]

Ibn Al-Nafis, "father of circulatory physiology and anatomy.[3][4][5]

Abbas Ibn Firnas, father of medieval aviation.[6][7]

Alhazen, "father of modern optics".[8][9]

Jabir ibn Hayyan, father of chemistry

Ibn Khaldun: father of sociology, historiography and modern economics. He is best known for his Muqaddimah.

Ibn Sina father of early modern medicine.[10]

[color=#ff0000]'Ali ibn al-'Abbas al-Majusi, also known as Haly Abbas:
founder of anatomic physiology".[11] In addition, the section on dermatology in his Kamil as-sina'ah at-tibbiyah (Royal book-Liber Regius) has one scholar to regard him as the "father of Arabic dermatology".[12]

Al-Biruni: the "founder of Indology", "father of comparative religion" and geodesy, and "first anthropologist" titles for his remarkable description of early 11th-century India.[13] Georg Morgenstierne regarded him as "the founder of comparative studies in human culture".[14] Al-Biruni is also known as the "father of Islamic pharmacy".[15][16]

Al-Khawarizmi: most renowned as the "father of algebra". Solomon Gandz states: "In a sense, Khwarizmi is more entitled to be called "the father of algebra" than Diophantus because Khwarizmi is the first to teach algebra in an elementary form and for its own sake, Diophantus is primarily concerned with the theory of numbers".[17]

Ibn Hazm: father of comparative religion and "honoured in the West as that of the founder of the science of comparative religion".[18] Alfred Guillaume refers to him the composer of "the first systematic higher critical study of the Old and New testaments".[19] However, William Montgomery Watt disputes the claim, stating that Ibn Hazm's work was preceded by earlier works in Arabic and that "the aim was polemical and not descriptive".[20]

Al-Farabi: regarded as the "founder of Islamic/Arab Neoplatonism"[21][22] and by some as the "father of formal logic in the Islamic world".[23][24]

Muhammad al-Idrisi: father of world map[25]
Averroes (Ibn Rushd) (1126-1198): known in west as The Commentator, "father of free thought and unbelief"[26][27] and has been described by some as the "father of rationalism"[28] and the "founding father of secular thought in Western Europe".[29][30] Ernest Renan called Averroes the absolute rationalist, and regarded him as the father of freethought and dissent.[31]

Rhazes: His treatise on Diseases in Children has led many to consider him the "father of pediatrics".[32][33][34] He has also been praised as the "real founder of clinical medicine in Islam".[35]

Muhammad al-Shaybani: the father of Muslim international law.[36]

Ismail al-Jazari: Father of Automaton and Robotics.[37]

Suhrawardi: founder of the Illuminationist school of Islamic philosophy.[38][39]

Al-Tusi, "father of trigonometry" as a mathematical discipline in its own right.[40][41][42]

Seyyed Hossein Nasr: the 'founding father' of Islamic ecotheology.[43][44]

References: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_scholars_described_as_father_or_founder_of_a_field

https://www.google.com/search?q=biography+of+islamic+scientist&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new

I BET YOU, WITHOUT THE MUSLIMS INVENTING THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE, THE TECHNOLOGY YOU NEED TODAY WON'T BE HERE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike / Unilorin: 7 Months In A Semester, The Fall Of A Stable Calendar !!! / Course Unit System -UI (7) Versus OAU (5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.