Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,414 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

NBC Bans Ric Hassani's Thunder Fire You Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NBC Bans Ric Hassani's Thunder Fire You Song (266 Views)

NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song / Waje - 'Best Thing' Video (Featuring Ric Hassani) / NBC Bans Olamide, Davido, 9ice’s Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC Bans Ric Hassani's Thunder Fire You Song by Olayiide: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2021
Yesterday, the NBC banned Ric Hassani’s hit song titled ‘Thunder fire you’. ‘Thunder fire you’ is a single released from Ric Hassani’s album which was released yesterday. The album is titled ‘The Prince I became’ and it has been met with generally positive reviews since its release.
The NBC is the National Broadcasting Commission and the broadcast regulator of Nigeria. The NBC’s major reason for banning the song was...
Read full post here: http://thescoove.africa/nbc-bans-ric-hassani-song/

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani's Thunder Fire You Song by Lomprico2: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2021
who dafuck is Ric hassani?
I've never heard of him.
i sure he wants to use this for publicity stunt.
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani's Thunder Fire You Song by daddytime(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2021
Still won't make them escape the thunder....idiots
Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani's Thunder Fire You Song by Jojopikin85: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2021
Lomprico2:
who dafuck is Ric hassani?
I've never heard of him.
i sure he wants to use this for publicity stunt.
you're still a baby when it comes to music then. U only know davido, wizkid and burnaboy. Looool

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani's Thunder Fire You Song by internationalman(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2021
And Naira Marley songs are hovering free all over the country..

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Ric Hassani's Thunder Fire You Song by Lomprico2: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jojopikin85:
you're still a baby when it comes to music then. U only know davido, wizkid and burnaboy. Looool

great grand father in music, who is ric hassani abeg?

(1) (Reply)

On new hit / Lucky Dube Multiple Musical Success / Review Of Rema’s "Bounce" And Bella Shmurda’s "Rush" Official Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.